weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #155

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she knew she had to have sex with him in order for him to let her take pics of him in the shower. I believe it was a trade-off, that he wouldn't have let her take the shower pics, so she said hey, let's take some sex pics and in exchange pretty please please please can i take a "photo shoot" of you in the shower...it's something i've allwaaays wanted, honey. plus it was a way she could control WHEN he took a shower, 'cause he would have had to take one after they had sex and before the time he was supposed to be ready for his event...didn't he have an event planned for later that evening? Or she could have just said, hey honey I have to leave now to hit the road, so remember you promised me those shower pics? It was all for control, that's why she had the sex beforehand.

I guess it is hard for me to believe he would have slept with her, when there last exchanges where so full of hate and anger. He stated that he hated her and no one ever hurt him like her and how evil she was and so on.
I guess the other thing that is hard for me to believe is after all that went on that he didn't tell someone she was there, that he didn't send anyone a text to say Holy Sheep ***** that crazy beep beep just showed up at my house.
All just my crazy opinion ;)

Does anybody know possibly what the hearing was about on Friday-it was not televised.

It was a progress hearing.

Is Ja saying they "originally" met a this cafe? anyone know? or is she talking about a different meeting? I thought they met at the MGM Grande. Isn't that the one with the big lion?
BBM

this can’t be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now. I didn’t have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Café that you’d have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Café, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God’s eternal plan.

I thought they met at a PPL conference?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That site is very scary. I read only and only on the days after jury questions. It is hard to describe how I feel after I have read there. I guess I can best describe it as Jodi-ish. Confused, Sad, Happy, Lost, Found, Dirty and Clean all at once.

I've checked it out a few time to see the reaction to what is going on in court, but have yet to see any facts to support the conclusion that the defendant is innocent or that a point one of her "experts" made carried much weight. To read the comments is to read about who got the first post and who didn't get to post first. Very little actually pertains to the trial that I have seen, but of course I usually lose interest after 15-20 minutes of reading comments that don't really connect to the what is actually going on in the courtroom.

JA is about jealousy. She is jealous of anyone who has ever done anything with their life.
High IQ or not she is a loooser! Inside she knows it. She wanted a better lifestyle and meant to have it only TA wasn't cooperating. Not putting down JA's family or anything. They DID something in their life. JA didn't want to put out the effort. She wanted someone to do it for her. JMO.

JA is about jealousy. She is jealous of anyone who has ever done anything with their life.
High IQ or not she is a loooser! Inside she knows it. She wanted a better lifestyle and meant to have it only TA wasn't cooperating. Not putting down JA's family or anything. They DID something in their life. JA didn't want to put out the effort. She wanted someone to do it for her. JMO.

Not to sound crude but im sure she would have inherited the restaurant once her parents had passed but it seems she was impatient

My first post, so please forgive me if there are any errors, but there's a Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand which is where the PPL conference was being held, so technically all three are correct, the cafe, MGM Grand and PPL.

Maybe JM can now use them in rebuttal to refute her PTSD lie.

Just last week they seized her diary at Estrella Jail...those may be part of rebuttal...it's good that she isn't as smart as she thinks she is...

My first post, so please forgive me if there are any errors, but there's a Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand which is where the PPL conference was being held, so technically all three are correct, the cafe, MGM Grand and PPL.

Oh right I don't live in America so have no clue what attractions are in the MGM grand.

I can imagine her following him wherever he went and just happened to bump into him

She could have "hidden" somewhere in the house and waited for dark in order to walk/jog to her rental car parked down the block. If she was completely finished up with the murder at 6:00 PM (ish), she would only have to wait an hour until dark (maybe even less, because June is the monsoon season out here and it could have been rainy and dark that day), thus being dark by 6:30 or so....(JMO). So she would not have had to wait long to sneak OUT of the house. Again, this may have already been covered in the trial or on these threads, and I apologize if that is so, I haven't been reading here much lately, but I sure enjoy everyone's ideas and opinions!

In Mesa on June 4, 2008 the sun set at 7:34, it would have been light out until past 8 at the minimum.

I think she walked to wherever her car was (not far) put it in front of the house, loaded up the bloody stuff and left. I forget the exact time she was in Kingman to make phone calls but she had to leave in the 6:30 ish - 7:00 zone.

I think she knew she had to have sex with him in order for him to let her take pics of him in the shower. I believe it was a trade-off, that he wouldn't have let her take the shower pics, so she said hey, let's take some sex pics and in exchange pretty please please please can i take a "photo shoot" of you in the shower...it's something i've allwaaays wanted, honey. plus it was a way she could control WHEN he took a shower, 'cause he would have had to take one after they had sex and before the time he was supposed to be ready for his event...didn't he have an event planned for later that evening? Or she could have just said, hey honey I have to leave now to hit the road, so remember you promised me those shower pics? It was all for control, that's why she had the sex beforehand.

But it would have had to be something like "hey honey, pleeze let me take the shower photos I've dreamed of" but why in the heck does it make sense for her to use TA's camera for those pics if she was begging for permission to take them for her pleasure? Maybe using his camera gave him a sense of security (for those pics to be on HIS camera that HE would be in control of?)

:welcome6:

>snip<

I have always felt the JA pics she took herself using a timer and that she had all intentions of killing him that day from the moment she entered the house he was under her control. The pics of Travis look more like she took them after making him lie down on the bed ( no erection ). The reason this is important is because the theory that they slept together that day discredits Travis' fear of JA. I believe Travis was indeed scared of JA at that point. I don't think he would have slept with her at that point.

I believe he would have texted someone something , such as " OMG you won't believe who showed up here today" while she was in the shower, restroom so on. I'm 33 and I know with my generation we text all the time and I know from this case Travis was part of that trend. Since no one knew she was every there ( because she didn't want anyone to know ) she had the gun on him from the moment she got there.
Based on the 911 call and friends testimoney and interviews Travis feared JA and what she may do, I believe he would have tried to let someone know she was there just as a FYI just in case anything happened to him JMO

>snip<

I agree. After the blistering messages and that final blast, I think he was done. He'd been weak before and that's what she was counting on. But she found out her junk no longer worked magic. He was a new man with resolve after discovering whatever final truth about her that set him off.

He looks as if he'd just awakened in one photo and in the other, he seemed to be waving her away.

She could have strode into that room and tossed the KY on the bed and stripped. She was cheap like that.

In Mesa on June 4, 2008 the sun set at 7:34, it would have been light out until past 8 at the minimum.

I think she walked to wherever her car was (not far) put it in front of the house, loaded up the bloody stuff and left. I forget the exact time she was in Kingman to make phone calls but she had to leave in the 6:30 ish - 7:00 zone.

I cant see her having the car anywhere near his house at any point especially in daylight...she could have easily grabbed a garbage bag or grocery bag and put everything in there and sneaked out

Is there trial today or have I missed something in all of the bombing/explosion stuff happening?

It was a PPL conference in Vegas, the meeting was at the MGM Grand, and they met in front of the Rainforest Cafe in the MGM Grand.

Just repeating what she testified to....

Is Ja saying they "originally" met a this cafe? anyone know? or is she talking about a different meeting? I thought they met at the MGM Grande. Isn't that the one with the big lion?
BBM

this can’t be real. I know you hated that kind of thinking. After we broke up, I stopped wearing the CTR ring you gave me, but it’s back on my finger now. I didn’t have the slightest clue that when we met at the rain Forest Café that you’d have such a lasting and profound impact on my life. It seems fitting that we should meet @ the rain Forest Café, being the environmentally forward people that we are. You care so much about this planet, always encouraging us to take care of it, reminding us of its role in God’s eternal plan.

There is a Rainforest Cafe at the MGM Grand in LV. They have a lot of restaurants there that could be used informally for meal breakouts or for scheduled meals during conferences.

BBM

They did, kind of. It was a PPL conference, in Las Vegas. And the killer and her friends were eating at the Rain Forest Cafe after a seminar. When the left the cafe, they were standing out front, and Travis saw them and came over to say hello.

I care leebee52 !!

Medicine has come so far. There are remedies for all of the bolded and underlined seen below. I fear I have already put out too many OT posts regarding hands/nails and don't want to get a time out. After 9 tendon releases(both hands) and carpal tunnel surgeries both wrists, also cataract surgery (both eyes), I have functioning fingers and hands. My issues began in my 20's. I nearing 60 now. It's never too late. I have much more I could go into but would ask you to PM me rather than derail this thread.

Hugs to You !
:seeya:

Disclaimer again: I can spell. Just can't see good and ever since this trial, nerve damage, carpal and arthritis has gotten much worse in the old hands! Not that anyone cares. I just don't want to be assumed to be bad at spelling. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member