Weigh in on statements made early in the investigation. * Discussion*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In that recent interview with him, they said he has a new position. But you know what's strange to me? I don't remember if it's that same article or a different one, still very recent, but they point out that the lead detective on Kyron's case has never spoken publicly. Gossen - Lt. Gossen - IIRC. I'm not even sure that he's ever been seen at a presser. Mystery man.

That is not uncommon. Very often the lead detectives are not the ones to speak in public, especially if they have not been trained to do so.
Not everyone has the gift of gab, or the ability to use a lot of words without saying a whole lot. :dance:

Only one reporter, in only one article, ever gave that 150 feet distance. No idea where he got it from. When only one source reports something like that, especially in a case like this where multiple local news outlets are fighting for infinitesimal details, and publishing from each others' articles, I tend to doubt it. I just figure it was a misunderstanding on the reporter's part.

Yes, I agree. It really doesn't make sense,given where TH said she was in relation to Kyron and his classroom. I figure,either it was 15 feet, or the reporter just made it up..... Oy...

All JMO

And that's what gets me... Why would this teacher think that Kyron was in the bathroom? That leads me to believe that she saw him...knew he was there and had been there.

A lot about this part of the case is hidden,by LE and the school district IMO. Of course,if she thought he went to the bathroom,or to get a drink of water, what was her reaction when she realized he did not,in fact return to her classroom ? If, as has been surmised, the school thought Kyron left for a doc's appointment, why did his teacher react that way when he wasn't there ? It's all about that IMO.

All JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajanes