Weight given to different facts or evidence in forming your opinion***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1). ICA did not report her daughter missing for 31 days.

2). ICA created a fake kidnapping story to explain her daughters disappearance (we see this over and over and over in homicide cases where a child dies by the hand of a parent or caregiver.)

3). During the time that ICA claimed her daughter had been missing, she partied with friends at several clubs, and competed in a hotbody contest.

4). There is ample scientific evidence to show that Caylee Anthony's decomposing body was stored in the trunk of ICA's car for 3-5 days immediately after her death. This time would have coincided with times given for ICA driving friends around in her car, and competing in "hotbody" contests.

5). The evidence shows that someone in the Anthony home visited 1 website with instructions on how to make Chloroform 84 times during the month of March, 3 months prior to Caylee going missing. This person deleted the history of that account on a date when ICA was being questioned by law enforcement regarding the disappearance of her daughter.

6). Unusually high levels of Chloroform were detected in the trunk of ICA's vehicle.

7). The body was discovered in a place known to ICA, and had duct tape covering some portion of the skull very near the mouth and nose area. Another length of duct tape was found 6 feet from where the skull was located, in the area where the bones of Caylee's skeletal hands were recovered. Duct tape of the same make and brand was recovered from the Anthony home.

8). There is ample scientific evidence to suggest that Caylee's body had been in this location (dumpsite) for quite some time. According to entomological evidence, Dr. Neil Haskell estimates that the body had been in this location from late June of 2006, until the body was recovered.

All of the above were given a tremendous amount of weight in my consideration of 1). whether this was a homicide, and 2). Was it a homicide commited by ICA.

:rocker:The Mock Juror has spoken!:rocker:

You all have made really great lists, so I won't even try, because I agree with them! But I just wanted to add an observation. There is just so much evidence that Casey did it. If i were on the jury, I think I could probably have only some of these lists as evidence, and I'd be beyond a reasonable doubt. I know it's said that all the evidence is circumstantial (and that this is not uncommon in a murder case) but wow. It is a colossal mountain of evidence.

:rocker:The Mock Juror has spoken!:rocker:

:floorlaugh:

But you know, truly, I have struggled with alot of this the past 2 weeks. 1). there is no evidence to show that Chloroform was ever used on Caylee. It certainly could have been, but that can't be proven. 2). It can't be proven that duct tape covered the nasal cavity of the body. Mouth, yes...nose, no one can say for certain. Without a definitive cause of death, VERY hard for anyone to say that ICA meant for Caylee to die. However, according to Florida law, if there is a commision of a crime against a child, and that crime results in the death of that child...intent does not matter. Knowing this would make this decision much easier for a juror on this case. I would guess. I don't really know of course...being mock and all. ;)

Good thread and very good statements. I agree with all of them. For me - one single thing will push the jurors to check the guilty of 1st degree murder box on a verdict sheet: Duct Tape

As always, moo

What you guys said isn't enough. You must say:

mooooooooooo
:cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

LOL

Lies, lies, lies, and lies on top of lies. Oh, and the duct tape with a heart sticker. Case closed.

When this first started being reported, I paid no attention the news. A 'missing child' report goes out two or three times a week. What put a knot in my gut was when I heard she hadn't been reported missing for 31 days. Shock, disbelief and then the growing sense of uneasiness that no matter how you tried to spin it, nobody doesn't report a toddler missing for 31 days. Nobody. So that tops my list.

1. Thirty one days
2. Decomp in the trunk of the car
3. Death band on the hair found in trunk
4. Chloroform smell, she obviously made it, but I have no idea if she got a chance to use it or not
5. Items from the home that only Casey had access to and Caylee was found with the same T-shirt she left in. (Don't even try to blame GA)
6. Lying, being evasive with her mother and police.

Who spends nearly 3 years in jail for an accident?

Caylee's remains!

Caylee's casket ( you know bags )

Caylee's WTP blanket

Caylee's T-Shirt and shorts

It smells like there's been a dead body in the car (according to A LOT of people)

Lies, Lies and more Lies

31 days

Chloroform

Duct tape

BELLA VITA

And Lord knows theres so much more to add to this list!

Everything in totality!

Dr.G summed it up!

It doesn't matter if it was duct tape, chloroform, neck breaking or anything else. The child was in the care of her mother, the child was last known to be with mother, the child has never been seen other then last with mother. Dumping a body, not reporting for 31 days is clear guilt of wrong doing. HOMICIDE!

Love the way ICA places her hand on her mouth and nose the last few days. Clearly shows me she is reminded of the smell. She's holding her nose and trying to not blow her cookies.

Murder 1 the rest is all fluff!

For me - the 31 days of ICA's words and actions AND no Caylee

Never reported missing by Casey. She never did actually report her missing, Cindy did when ICA was 'backed into a corner' and couldn't produce Caylee

Abandoned car with decomp odor - can't be driving that around with a smell like that.

These 3 points say guilt to me and all of the other evidence just solidifies my belief - chloroform, duct tape, banding on hair, location of body and so much more.

I guess this sort of fits in this thread:

When the medical examiner (please forgive me for not looking up his name) said that the intact vertibrae indicated that the body was still intact and not skeletonized when it was dumped, I think that cast a GREAT DEAL of doubt on JB's theory that RK stole the body & scattered the bones so they would be found.

"He" is a "She" and her name is Dr. Jan C Garavaglia.

IIRC it was Dr. John Schultz who spoke about the vertebrae being found close together indicating they still had soft tissue holding them together when they were torn apart and dragged away by animals.

That it was not a simple accident (still might have been unintended outcome of drugging)
- what Dr G said

That it is absolutely Casey and not George who did it
- Neighbor saw car backed into garage three times in one week (thank GOD for this man and his week off)
- Unsolicited text to Amy Huizenga to explain the smell in the trunk. Why bring it up? Maybe in a phone call, but why bother to type it out.
- Abandoning her car when there was gas down the block
- Heart sticker on the body
- Body cached close to home *and* close to road (evidence of physical weakness of the person doing the dumping)
- KinderCare sign marks the spot.

-Not reported missing
- location where Caylee found
- duct tape
- winnie pooh blanket from house
- smell in car
- lies, lies, lies

Whenever I found myself saying "I wonder if this could have been an accident," the one thing that runs through my head is Christina Chester breaking down in that phone call, pleading with ICA for any information about how to find Caylee and her response back...."waste, huge waste." For me it was just such an unguarded glimpse into her thinking at the time and so ice cold.

Everything in totality!

Dr.G summed it up!

It doesn't matter if it was duct tape, chloroform, neck breaking or anything else. The child was in the care of her mother, the child was last known to be with mother, the child has never been seen other then last with mother. Dumping a body, not reporting for 31 days is clear guilt of wrong doing. HOMICIDE!

Love the way ICA places her hand on her mouth and nose the last few days. Clearly shows me she is reminded of the smell. She's holding her nose and trying to not blow her cookies.

Murder 1 the rest is all fluff!

BBM

To that, I would add this: there has been ample evidence presented in court to show that ICA had possession of Caylee's body post-mortem.

As for some accidental drowning? Even a mother who was terrified that they might be arrested for child neglect after their child accidentally drowns would NOT drive around for 3-5 days with the body of that child rotting in the trunk of the car. They just wouldn't. No one who truly loved their child, and was mourning the loss of that child, would treat that child's remains with so much disrespect. That is, of course, just my opinion...but it's the right opinion. :)

-Not reported missing
- location where Caylee found
- duct tape
- winnie pooh blanket from house
- smell in car
- lies, lies, lies

Whenever I found myself saying "I wonder if this could have been an accident," the one thing that runs through my head is Christina Chester breaking down in that phone call, pleading with ICA for any information about how to find Caylee and her response back...."waste, huge waste." For me it was just such an unguarded glimpse into her thinking at the time and so ice cold.

BBM I you listen to that call, Christina is in the middle of a sentence, about Caylee, If anything happens(ed) to that baby, and if you listen, you can hear ICA while CC is talking and she says "Oh Well" or "Oh Wow" I'm not sure which. Just right in the middle of CC breaking down to say that she would die if something happens to Caylee, and here is ICA's true colours. "Oh well" then followed by the Calling you guys, a waste, a huge waste.

Certainly was a waste of time if she was hoping to manipulate someone in to giving her TL's phone number and garner sympathy from her family for being in jail on a F!@#ing Whim.

ABHOR HER!

I edited my original post as i was Misremembering.

Just a reminder this a list only (no discussion) thread. That means you can state your opinion but no back and forth responding to posts or debate.
thanks. :)

For me it is the 31 days, the lies, and the decomp getting the most weight overall.

Even with all the other mountains of evidence, there are really two main things that seal the deal for me. Number one, the duct tape.... there is just no explaining that away, IMO. Number two, KC's demeanor in court. She has "guilty" written all over her. JMO.

I cannot even pretend to be an impartial juror in this case. But what seals a guilty verdict in my mind are:

1. Manner of disposal. As Dr. G stated, the duct tape, the bags, the swampy woods, all point to something OTHER than an accident.

2. The 31 days. This is inextricably tied up with the lying for me at least. If anyone had reported that ICA seemed mopey, "not herself," or was otherwise acting strangely in those 31 days it might make me question what she was going through. As it is, all I see her "going through" is release and relief from the burden of mothering.

3. The lack of reporting. Even on July 15, it was not ICA who called 911. In fact, she asked for ANOTHER DAY while Cindy was on the phone with LE. She NEVER reported Caylee missing. And ICA does not lie to benefit other people (i.e., to give GA more time for example). She lies to buy HERSELF more time.

:cow: of course.

1. 31 days to report Caylee missing (by Cindy no less)
  2. behavior during those 31 days
  3. lying to LE/conversation @ Universal
  4. "Zanny the Nanny" soap opera
  5. computer forensics
  6. store videos
  7. jailhouse videos
  8. forensics as testified to by individuals in #9
  9. testimony of the following people: Bloise, Vass, Bradley, Garavagilla, and Haskell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf
Back