Weight given to different facts or evidence in forming your opinion***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
1. 31 Days

2. The lies during the search for Caylee after July 15th, not helping the police

3. The smirk on her face when leaving the jail the first time wearing the blue hoodie

4. Caylee's body found in bags, face duct taped and thrown like trash in the woods

5. The <modsnip> accusations made during opening statements and the confirmation that EVERYTHING said during the last 3 years was a lie....that she knew it and so did her lawyer.

6. Her attempt at acting and fake crying during trial, the difference in her demeanor while the jury is present and when they are not

7. All the other evidence just solidifies what happened and my belief in her guilt all along.

Everything in totality!

Dr.G summed it up!

It doesn't matter if it was duct tape, chloroform, neck breaking or anything else. The child was in the care of her mother, the child was last known to be with mother, the child has never been seen other then last with mother. Dumping a body, not reporting for 31 days is clear guilt of wrong doing. HOMICIDE!

Love the way ICA places her hand on her mouth and nose the last few days. Clearly shows me she is reminded of the smell. She's holding her nose and trying to not blow her cookies.

Murder 1 the rest is all fluff!

BBM - or re-enacting the suffocation of her baby girl by covering her mouth and nose with duct tape?

I am looking at Patterns of Behavior that KC has consistently displayed throughout all that we know about her....
1) always tries to make herself look better to others (ie: her parents, the cops, her friends, a good mother, in charge of the shot girls @ Fusion, hostess for all in her home and @ Tony's, etc)
2) when caught in a lie she changes direction . . . (ie: YM questioning kc about the phone call from Caylee the day before she was reported missing - you haven't seen your daughter in weeks and she wasn't upset? KC - she's never upset with me!....the Universal trip @ the end of the hall.....the taped conversation @ Universal - I will lie cheat and steal for my daughter (freedom)...I have lied but not about knowing where my daughter is now! etc)
3) Continual patterns of KC satiating herself in the moment without any thought for the consequences but kept up a ruse to not get caught in her lies (highschool dropout, lost job, not pregnant, she's a victim in Caylee's disappearance, etc)
4) Patterns of celebrating her new life - the entry in the diary, the hot body contest, the Bella Vita tattoo, buying new clothes, couch surfing, multiple sexual partners,
5) Patterns using anyone available to meet her needs - (ie: shower, bed, transportation, bank accounts) ....KC also increased her stealing from family members to others during this time....Amy especially.
6) Statements from others who know her well (JG- diabolical liar, SP - hated CA more than she loved Caylee)
7) Patterns of emotional distance between herself and Caylee - the haunting videos of Caylee in which KC does not respond to her verbally....the mention of taking time off to Bond with Caylee - suggest she admits she does not have a strong emotional bond with her child....CA said she was a bad mother....ZTN punished KC for being a bad mother....
8) Patterns of KC never living up to any adult responsiblity whatsoever - rather she would go to great lengths to cover that she didn't have money, a job, a diploma, etc.

:floorlaugh:

But you know, truly, I have struggled with alot of this the past 2 weeks. 1). there is no evidence to show that Chloroform was ever used on Caylee. It certainly could have been, but that can't be proven. 2). It can't be proven that duct tape covered the nasal cavity of the body. Mouth, yes...nose, no one can say for certain. Without a definitive cause of death, VERY hard for anyone to say that ICA meant for Caylee to die. However, according to Florida law, if there is a commision of a crime against a child, and that crime results in the death of that child...intent does not matter. Knowing this would make this decision much easier for a juror on this case. I would guess. I don't really know of course...being mock and all. ;)

EXACTLY! The exact position of the duct tape does not matter
whether the baby was being drugged does not matter

The fact that Caylee decomposed in that trunk and was thrown like trash in a field is enough. The Defense can argue millimeters of tape, and count seconds on a web page---but in the end, Caylee was IN ICA'S CARE WHEN SHE DIED. So she triple-bagged her, dumped her in a swamp, pretended nothing was wrong and partied for a month, abandoned a stenchy car, and LIED to everyone, impeding every attempt to find Caylee.
EVEN if ICA were only convicted of say, involuntary manslaughter, child abuse, & abuse of a corpse ---those charges alone could put her away for 25 years. The duct tape IMO absolutely seals this as 1st Degree Murder, no doubt, no mercy.

I hate to be gruesome, but I'll bet anything that ICA has been kicking herself for not having the stomach to reach into that stinky bag and get the tape off. And of course for not dumping immediately. But you can't fault her on that one---she had a DATE with TONY, ffs! :banghead:

ANOTHER big factor that no one has mentioned yet here (?) is that even if ICA 'only' meant to drug Caylee & keep her in the trunk until her Blockbuster date with Tony was over---at some point that evening, ICA would have had to make the decision NOT to retrieve her daughter & go home. And even if Caylee survived the night of June 16th in that trunk, ICA CHOSE to stay in bed w/ Tony, with full knowledge of how the Florida sun in JUNE would burn Caylee to a crisp in that trunk by 8AM. (Sorry, gruesome--it just makes me SO angry).

Point being--even if you think there was no planning whatsoever, even if you think this was the FIRST time ICA had tried to stash her daughter away for a date, you cannot ignore that IF Caylee was alive that night, ICA made several decisions that night & the next day that ensured her daughter would die. ICA is not stupid. She had to know.

I guess this sort of fits in this thread:

When the medical examiner (please forgive me for not looking up his name) said that the intact vertibrae indicated that the body was still intact and not skeletonized when it was dumped, I think that cast a GREAT DEAL of doubt on JB's theory that RK stole the body & scattered the bones so they would be found.

I forgot about this - I want to add this to my post. And you were right, as always. His name was Dr. Schultz:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community-Twitter thread- Page 32
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Dr. Schultz showed jury how vertebra were recovered together meaning they were moved while still intact together

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf
Back