Well being disassembled in baby Lisa search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know if this is the same house that "In Da Middle" spoke of being abandoned some number of threads ago.

Well if I lived in the area and knew about that well I would call it in, because you just never know, and it would be a good place to hide something or someone............

Live feed I just saw said they are testing air quality first before sending anyone in. Did I read where someone was already in the well and [pulled up???

Well if I lived in the area and knew about that well I would call it in, because you just never know, and it would be a good place to hide something or someone............

I totally agree and I think this is what may have happened. Steve Young keeps publically asking people to call in anything they think could be of help. I have a gut feeling that this well thing is going to turn out to be nothing.

I too have having trouble getting the live feed, all I saw was a white box. Then I clicked on that box and a message popped as part of the browser bar saying Windows Media add-on needed, click to add. So I did and the live feed appeared. This was using the IE browser.

I wonder how many people knew about that well. JI has been in the neighborhood for 9 years and DB for less than 2 right? It would make sense that he might know about it but would he have had reason to tell her about it (maybe, hey there is an old well there so don't let the boys play down that way) or her discover it on her own?

If the baby was in the well, they wouldnt be able to bring it up I believe, they would need the ME or CSI there to take over. Evidence would be all around her then.

KMBC's Peggy Breit: Search is expected to take "some time"
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 12:37 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members