Were TH and/or Kyron really at Skyline on Friday, June 4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if kyron wore his CSI shirt to school the day before?

Okay, I read through all 40 responses to the question.

Yes he was really there at the school that Friday!

/question answered

It's a whiteboard (to the right of the exhibit). I can't make out the writing, myself.
]

I think it is as simple as the teacher not getting a chance to change the date.

my answer is I dont know for sure if he was there that day or not....

the reason....LE has stated SM was the last one to see Kyron....

to me that means on that very busy day...LE is saying that no other adult or child walking down the hall or walking to the other class rooms seen kyron walking to class ....:waitasec:

I'm confused :waitasec:

The picture that was posted where Kyron was "cut out" the exhibit is different. I couldn't find the picture of him standing in front of his exhibit (the famous one of him). Where did that cut out picture come from? I have attached a side by side of the two (very) different exhibits.

Attachments

• confused.jpg
    confused.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 60
I had saved the photo and the info that pops up when you mouse over it says taken 6-6-10 at 2:38 AM. Her time is set wrong.

A document (including a photo file) can inherit its properties from subsequent users.

For example, let's say Terri took the photo at 8am 6/4/2010 and then uploaded it to FB later that day. It loses its properties at that point. Now, someone else can copy and save that photo at 6/6/2010 2:38am and the file inherits those new properties.

In this case, I doubt LE took the photo from her FB but rather asked her for it directly. The photo could have been sent via email and then re-saved (hence taking on new properties) or in all likelihood it was retrieved directly from its source (the camera, cell phone, etc) with Terri's permission. But even then, the properties of it would only be known to LE and people with access to the device that captured the photo.

My point is, to us as outsiders of the case, we cannot derive anything about the photo's properties because we do not know the iterations it went though in terms of inheriting properties along the way. I hope that made sense.

(BTW, not debunking your theory that her device had an inaccurate timestamp, I am only saying we couldn't possibly know that right now).

Yes, they were there together that day.

They were seen that day by others....IMO

My point as well - there were many who saw her so I don't think its debatable at this point as to whether she was at the school that morning.

The picture that was posted where Kyron was "cut out" the exhibit is different. I couldn't find the picture of him standing in front of his exhibit (the famous one of him). Where did that cut out picture come from? I have attached a side by side of the two (very) different exhibits.

i would like to know the same thing? where did this pic come from and did kyron have the CSI shirt on in that photo?

I really want to see that pic along with the other pic of him from the science fair side by side.....:)

Ok I found the picture of him at the science fair.

Can someone please tell me where the cut out picture came from and why it is made to look like Kyron's picture? Clearly whoever began circulating this image is sending misinformation purposely as they cut out a shape similar to his shape in the regular picture. See attached.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 76
i would like to know the same thing? where did this pic come from and did kyron have the CSI shirt on in that photo?

I really want to see that pic along with the other pic of him from the science fair side by side.....:)

The boy in that pic is not Kyron that is why he is not being shown,

Perhap TH was there, early, and dropped off his backpack and jacket in the classroom. Early, as in the teacher was not there yet and buses did not yet arrive. There were not too many people in the background in pic taken on Friday, yet all displays appear fully set up.

Set up the day before?

Seeing a mom, one might assume the child is there.

TH says she was there. Verified by witnesses to LE? LE not saying.

Hey, this is a good question I have not seen posted yet....

What time did the buses arrive that day? Does anyone know?

Here is a link to the bus schedule for skyline.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/depts-c/bus/index.php

If the buses were to arrive at the normal times, then I am thinking that they were arriving just before Kyron was last scene. The bus drivers may be the key to all of this....they would have been leaving the school just as Kyron dissappeared.....interesting.....anyone with any thoughts on this????

Here is some info i found on the PPS website.....apparently, children can be dropped off as early as 7am for a fee....hmmm

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools-c/profiles/?id=186

edited to add info

That's not Kyron cut out. That's his little friend's project--the one that's painted green.

The picture of 'Kyron' cut out is not Kyron. It has the child cut out because it is not Kyron. It is another child and their exhibit that she also took a picture of. I do not think these pictures were taken on two different days. Exhibits could not be occupying desk tops for a number of days. The pictures were both taken Friday morning when exhibits were allowed to be set up. The school opened at 8am to allow for early set up so that tours of the IB fair could start at 8:45 when class usually starts.

Gina Zimmerman saw them there on Friday morning, as did Miss Porter and another teacher in another classroom. This was confirmed by Mr. Shelby and Gina Zimmerman. I am pretty sure they both aware of what day it was, as a school district spokes person and PTA president would be required to be on top of the day of week and date of week also.

Can someone please tell me where the cut out picture came from and why it is made to look like Kyron's picture? Clearly whoever began circulating this image is sending misinformation purposely as they cut out a shape similar to his shape in the regular picture. See attached.

That is another child with his project, not Kyron. No one is sending any misinformation, someone just blocked the boys photo for safety reasons.

Oh my god. I freaked out and posted its own thread I am so embarassed....

Guys for Kyron to not be present on Friday would require:

The PTA President

Two Teachers

The Step-mother

A classmate of Kyron's

to ALL be wrong.

Surely at this point we must assume he was present on June 4

I did that. We can't post children's pictures here unless they are the victim.
If you look carefully, you can tell that is not Kyron's project.

Hey, this is a good question I have not seen posted yet....

What time did the buses arrive that day? Does anyone know?

Here is a link to the bus schedule for skyline.

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/depts-c/bus/index.php

If the busses were to arrive at the normal times, then I am thinking that they were arriving just before Kyron was last scene. The bus drivers may be the key to all of this....they would have been leaving the school just as Kyron dissappeared.....interesting.....anyone with any thoughts on this????

Here is some info i found on the PPS website.....apparently, children can be dropped off as early as 7am for a fee....hmmm

Excellent point Maui! If the buses ran (and they would have had to) then they would have been arriving between 8:25 and 8:35 (I am basing that on my son's school here so jmo) Terri says she was leaving when the 2nd bell rang (8:45) Kyron could have ran out to meet a friend from any of the buses. ( One he rides to school with on most days or another one) and any other parent leaving the school at that point could have grabbed him or a bus driver even. I still lean towards a parent or stranger hanging around watching for a lone child.

I have question, has it been revealed how Kyron's baby sister spent that Friday? Was she with mom all day? And, if not, was it her regular Friday routine?
Sorry if It has been asked/ answered, I'm new.

Respectfully edited. This assumes that Ms. Zimmerman was in Kyron's classroom that morning and saw Ms. Horman take the photo of the boy with his science project. Did the PTA president have a child of her own in Kyron's class? How is it that she happened to be in the same classroom as Ms. Horman when the photo was taken? Was Ms. Zimmerman helping her own child set up his/her science project?

I have a lot of questions and concerns about this particular aspect of the case and am looking for answers much like everyone else who is following this case. My thoughts and prayers are with Kyron's family.

Yes, Ms. Zimmerman does have a child in Kyron's class. She is also, according to her, close with Kyron's family. (That info is at the original link -- you have to go to annalyzer's post to see it.)

Yes, where is this picture coming from???? It looks similar to Kyron's, but project is not the same, child image removed and the background is totally different..........What is this???? Can anyone explain?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back