Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the letter yet, so thank you OM for your impressions. If he isn't involved, what would have been his motivation for covering somebody else's tracks by compromising all the evidence he found? What motivated him to impede the investigation? I agree with you, to the extent that two heads may have been better than one and even necessary for things to be as they appear.

That is what I can't get over. It is hard for me to believe that someone is framing him when he was the one doing all of the 'framing.' And he was the one with the inconsistent stories and changing timelines and weird story of meeting her at the gas station and the weird searches and the 'found' evidence...my head hurts just thinking about it and the endless word salad explanations and interviews. And the poem and the letters to mom...:no:

I really think that if she had been with any of her 'friends' that night and one or two of them were responsible, then someone would have leaked it , imo. Teens talk. The truth spills out eventually.

I think this was Wes, and all Wes.

I haven't read the letter yet, so thank you OM for your impressions. If he isn't involved, what would have been his motivation for covering somebody else's tracks by compromising all the evidence he found? What motivated him to impede the investigation? I agree with you, to the extent that two heads may have been better than one and even necessary for things to be as they appear.

Well, if he ISN'T involved (and truth be told, this is even a stretch for me) I guess we'd have to look at what we think we know, with fresh eyes.

Evidence he found: did he really find it? The cut up bank card - who actually found that? (It wasn't WH). The clothes on Battlefield - who really got that tip? (It wasn't WH). The lead about AJ's phone being at/near the airport - who really got that tip? (it wasn't WH).

Breaking into CF's home and the jacket: no two ways about it, that was just plain stupid. IF he wasn't actually involved and genuinely believed CF was, that was his stupid way of getting the local LE to take a closer look at him.

How to explain all the changing timelines and stories? I really can't, other than to observe that WH is sketchy and likes his word salads.

Well, if he ISN'T involved (and truth be told, this is even a stretch for me) I guess we'd have to look at what we think we know, with fresh eyes.

Evidence he found: did he really find it? The cut up bank card - who actually found that? (It wasn't WH). The clothes on Battlefield - who really got that tip? (It wasn't WH). The lead about AJ's phone being at/near the airport - who really got that tip? (it wasn't WH).

Breaking into CF's home and the jacket: no two ways about it, that was just plain stupid. IF he wasn't actually involved and genuinely believed CF was, that was his stupid way of getting the local LE to take a closer look at him.

How to explain all the changing timelines and stories? I really can't, other than to observe that WH is sketchy and likes his word salads.

Yes, it's beyond weird, that's for sure. When I think about Wes, he's like the perfect patsy.

:) there is 4th.. The other VI goes by Bear too Papa Bear

Good Gravy! Four? Seriously?? What is it with that nickname? Anyone with insight on that? All I've heard is the relevance in the gay culture.

This is stamped on the envelope: "The Norfolk City Jail has neither censored nor inspected this item. Therefore, the Norfolk City Jail does not assume responsibility for its contents." That is what made me wonder if momma turned it over to them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice the envelope at first. Well, then I guess either the mom turned it in unless someone removed it from her possession and turned it over. It could have been his mom. Maybe she's unsure who to believe. Maybe she suspects he's guilty. Maybe she thought there was info in there that he was trying to point out about JH and TM's past to add that "reasonable doubt" kind of stuff. Who knows.

True. Didn't he state in the letter (even though we know it comes from his mouth) that the tip of the missing clothes would have been on JH's computer and why didn't they seize it. Did it come to them through a FB message on her BringAJ home FB or one of their personal FB's? I'm sure that JH did know WH's personality and what would set him off or not. There also could have been some egging on when CF found the debit card between all of those guys that got him wound up to break into the house. We actually just don't know anything about that whole situation.

True. Didn't he state in the letter (even though we know it comes from his mouth) that the tip of the missing clothes would have been on JH's computer and why didn't they seize it. Did it come to them through a FB message on her BringAJ home FB or one of their personal FB's? I'm sure that JH did know WH's personality and what would set him off or not. There also could have been some egging on when CF found the debit card between all of those guys that got him wound up to break into the house. We actually just don't know anything about that whole situation.

WH has stated in MSM publicized jailhouse interviews all sorts of things that JH has never publicly denied. Does that mean he's not lying, or that she just can't be bothered to refute his claims? It's hard to say. However, it would be very interesting to learn the outcome of the investigation into who was actually the active admins on the BAJH FB page, and who sent who, private messages about tips. I know if I were an active investigator on this case, I'd be looking at EVERYONE's digital footprint. I'd like to think local NPD are doing that (or have done that) but it's hard to say.

As for CF, WH has also made public statements that HE wasn't the only one who knew what he was going to do before he did it. Those he spoke to about it had ample opportunity to contact LE ahead of time, and chose not to. My question remains WHY, and why were they not charged as well since they clearly knew about it before it happened. Were these teens scared of WH? No, I don't think they were scared at all. I do however think there's another reason none of them (or anyone else that knew what WH was about to do) contacted LE.

I think there's a heck of a lot more going on here with those close to AJ than most are willing to admit because it's just too stinking easy to point at WH and wipe our hands of the whole thing.

MOO.

I have transcribed the letter to make it easier to analyze and discuss.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kS7d6Sf_OT8pgIVkJxnVzdUHYLm1aWIfBklYzCTrVYs/edit?usp=sharing

Note that all text inside brackets [] is editorial. Spelling and punctuation is as the original. WH way of writing includes a mix of upper and lower-case print and cursive. I have capitalized words where it is obviously intentional, or where his capitalization broke a standard pattern so is assumed to be intentional. The signature at the end , while appearing to be "Bear" to most, is important to note that in no other place in the sample does he loop the top of his lower-case "a".

Original context: http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ederal-grand-jury-ammunition-charge/32514533/

I think there's a heck of a lot more going on here with those close to AJ than most are willing to admit because it's just too stinking easy to point at WH and wipe our hands of the whole thing.MOO.

I totally agree with you!

I have transcribed the letter to make it easier to analyze and discuss.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kS7d6Sf_OT8pgIVkJxnVzdUHYLm1aWIfBklYzCTrVYs/edit?usp=sharing

Note that all text inside brackets [] is editorial. Spelling and punctuation is as the original. WH way of writing includes a mix of upper and lower-case print and cursive. I have capitalized words where it is obviously intentional, or where his capitalization broke a standard pattern so is assumed to be intentional. The signature at the end , while appearing to be "Bear" to most, is important to note that in no other place in the sample does he loop the top of his lower-case "a".

Original context: http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...ederal-grand-jury-ammunition-charge/32514533/

Thank you for your hard work. And just a comment, I totally write in cursive and print as well when I am writing letters or long notes. I'm not sure why. I think it's because my arm is weaker now and haven't written a lot in a while. I have done this for a while, but my wrist or arm gets tired because I think I have nerve damage from a broken elbow in my 20s that didn't heal right and a shoulder/muscle pull a year and a half ago slipping on ice at a barn.

Thank you for your hard work. And just a comment, I totally write in cursive and print as well when I am writing letters or long notes. I'm not sure why. I think it's because my arm is weaker now and haven't written a lot in a while. I have done this for a while, but my wrist or arm gets tired because I think I have nerve damage from a broken elbow in my 20s that didn't heal right and a shoulder/muscle pull a year and a half ago slipping on ice at a barn.

What I found fascinating is how good his spelling and punctuation is for the most part, and his handwriting also. He is smarter than people here give him credit for. Maybe not very wise, but he is smart.

What I found fascinating is how good his spelling and punctuation is for the most part, and his handwriting also. He is smarter than people here give him credit for. Maybe not very wise, but he is smart.

It's possible he had help? Thank you Vail for your work with the letter. Will definitely take a look, now, at the content. My assumption is that there are others involved. It all feels too much like grift gone wrong, after the fact. So, the letter's intent would be to seem genuine, to be leaked and I think given the word salads of the past, to be coherent.

It's possible he had help? Thank you Vail for your work with the letter. Will definitely take a look, now, at the content. My assumption is that there are others involved. It all feels too much like grift gone wrong, after the fact. So, the letter's intent would be to seem genuine, to be leaked and I think given the word salads of the past, to be coherent.

The time it took to type is not as long as it would have taken to think up and write, which is longer than his lawyer would have to write it for him IMO. The writing also shows signs of fatigue, you know how when you've been writing a long time and it starts to get a little messier, your hand changes position etc.

I re-read Vail's transcription of WH's letter and I saw something that I had meant to post about earlier, and forgot. At the end, WH says he misses "his Baby...both of them" and how she will always be my baby. Does anyone else find this strange? I know one of his "babies" is AH, their little toddler, and the other must be AJ, who is deceased and will "always" be his baby. Well, what about the other two teen children? AJ was no more "his" biologically than they were...how come he never mentions them in his letter? And he zones in on missing his "baby" AJ, but not her two sisters whom he's known as long as AJ? Seems to me he's "stuck" a little too much on AJ. JMHO.

WH has stated in MSM publicized jailhouse interviews all sorts of things that JH has never publicly denied. Does that mean he's not lying, or that she just can't be bothered to refute his claims? It's hard to say. However, it would be very interesting to learn the outcome of the investigation into who was actually the active admins on the BAJH FB page, and who sent who, private messages about tips. I know if I were an active investigator on this case, I'd be looking at EVERYONE's digital footprint. I'd like to think local NPD are doing that (or have done that) but it's hard to say.

As for CF, WH has also made public statements that HE wasn't the only one who knew what he was going to do before he did it. Those he spoke to about it had ample opportunity to contact LE ahead of time, and chose not to. My question remains WHY, and why were they not charged as well since they clearly knew about it before it happened. Were these teens scared of WH? No, I don't think they were scared at all. I do however think there's another reason none of them (or anyone else that knew what WH was about to do) contacted LE.

I think there's a heck of a lot more going on here with those close to AJ than most are willing to admit because it's just too stinking easy to point at WH and wipe our hands of the whole thing.

MOO.

The reason these kids never told LE about WH breaking in was because he repeatedly threatened them if they told anyone. So, of course they were terrified! Especially since he mentioned to them that he was a previous member of a gang. I do believe that they should have gotten charged as well though. Am I the only one that's noticing the constant story changes on the news and in his interviews? It's like every time something is different.

The reason these kids never told LE about WH breaking in was because he repeatedly threatened them if they told anyone. So, of course they were terrified! Especially since he mentioned to them that he was a previous member of a gang. I do believe that they should have gotten charged as well though. Am I the only one that's noticing the constant story changes on the news and in his interviews? It's like every time something is different.

Yup. They seem to be accessories to the whole breaking in incident. Whether it was before, during, or after.... accessories nonetheless.

If they felt so threatened by WH, you have to wonder why they didn't feel that he could have done something scary to their friend AJ. That alone would have made me report something to police. Everyone knows there are anonymous tip lines.

Another thing: since they were so good at keeping their mouths shut about all of this breaking in/jacket stuff, it makes me wonder what more they are keeping their mouths shut about...

Yup. They seem to be accessories to the whole breaking in incident. Whether it was before, during, or after.... accessories nonetheless.

If they felt so threatened by WH, you have to wonder why they didn't feel that he could have done something scary to their friend AJ. That alone would have made me report something to police. Everyone knows there are anonymous tip lines.

Another thing: since they were so good at keeping their mouths shut about all of this breaking in/jacket stuff, it makes me wonder what more they are keeping their mouths shut about...

I absolutely agree with you on that. I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned names on who these kids are, so I wont say anything, but one of them recently shared on facebook after WTKR posted the interview with CF saying "it's funny watching people talk about a bunch of stuff they have no idea what really happened" or something like that. Shortly after he deleted it so I can't remember what he said exactly, but I have a strong feeling that him, out of any one of the 3 kids knows something.

OT
Am I the only person who forgets to empty their mail box?? I wish it did it "automagically!"

Fed prosecutors expected to try & prove Wesley Hadsell is Armed Career Criminal, could face life in prison. Trial date Nov. 25 @WTKR3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413