WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who is the female attempting to pull CA away as she approaches the car?
The female calls CA 'Cindy...' in the video.

The whole protester thing makes me sick. The A family have neighbors who have to listen to this stuff night after night. Their kids are trying to sleep. I don't care if the A family decide to dance on their front lawn in the middle of the night, it's their property and right. The people that I've noticed out there are low class trouble makers. CA should think twice before she goes out there but once this is out there she has a right to do as she wishes on her property. This is not the place for children. CA, stay in the back yard from now on when you need to get away from KC. One of their friends or neighbors might offer to help them out and replace the signs for them. The house with all of the family inside hour after hour must be a horror. I hope KC is miserable but I do feel sorry for CA and GA who can't be comfortable and safe in their own home.

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for.
That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

:clap::clap: Right On!

As much as I hate to say this cause I know I'll probably pizz alot of you guys off.. BUT their kids are alive and accounted for.
That being said, I personally would NOT bring my child to such an event but maybe that was the only option open to them (other than staying home and doing nothing)
Not everybody has a Nanny to watch their children.. (invisible or otherwise)

Great post Nachomama!!! Thank you...
:highfive:

I just watched the video and honestly the most child laying on the street in the corner of the screen if it had become physical that boy could have been trampled!

Hello all, I'm new here. I know this has been said before, but when I woke up this morning and saw this it made me sick. Not one of those people flinched when this injured little kid is rolling on the floor and screamming in pain. Then the lady in the black shirt grabs the kid by the good arm (hopefully she didn't dislocate that one!) and tries to stand him up. He resists and she just gives up and drops him back on the ground! WTF? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones! I'm not siding with CA but I agree with what someone else said before if she would have acted like she cared and gave the kid any type of medical attention she would have been attacked by the crazed mother! Besides its the mother's job to do that and she failed miserably on live televison.

Last night it was so apparent watching the cam that people were not protesting but loitering around the house, yelling screaming, taunting..you could tell from all the hand gestures going on...at one point only one person had a sign and they held it up only once..There were kids all over the place..I hope the HOA gets an OK to have them moved...

The child looked like a three year old little boy, I think.

That child that was hurt by the car looked to be about 7 (I have an 8 yr old) - not that he should have been there at that time of night, and in that situation, but I'm just sayin'.

The web cam wasn't working at that time. :)
George, Cindy, Lee, and Webcam Anthony. I reckon they should all think about working on a regular basis. And casey as well. Making little rocks out of big rocks. Just sayin...

Green Balogna, day old bread and plenty of tossed salad.

That child that was hurt by the car looked to be about 7 (I have an 8 yr old) - not that he should have been there at that time of night, and in that situation, but I'm just sayin'.

You're just saying what?

I wonder why KC allows her family to keep going through this? She has caused so much pain here and she still doesn't end it.

You're just saying what?

Did you not read the sentences and quote before that small part of my comment? I was correcting someone who said that kid was 3. Accuracy rocks.

No, it was before 11pm because on the 11pm news a reporter had a short story about it and said the video would be up on this morning's news. That was Channel 9, WFTV.

I shut down last night at about 10:40pm because not much was happening, then I saw that on the news at 11. The reporter said it had just happened a few mins before.

Oh, and yes, Cindy had come out to fix her tape and signs, knowing there were lots of people out there. Video showed no black car in driveway so I think the guards might have left, not sure.

Thank you.
What are those security people for, then?
The security must be to keep Cindy out of trouble since she waited until they were gone to get herself in more trouble.

The protester and Cindy had to be physically restrained by loved ones. The exchange ended peacefully and was sparked when Cindy came out to put back some no trespassing signs.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Doesn't sound like the boy was all that hurt. I think the news would have made a bigger deal of this, if they could have.
IMO

Bobby, I dont know who you are, but you need your own blog, Your a flippin riot. I'll join and guest post, maybe I can get Mr. Blink to as well.
LMAO

Glad to be here for you. It is a trade off though. You guys educate me in the fine points of a lot of things. I have one more thing that is the funniest yet but I am not quite ready to go public with it. May I PM you? I will warn you it is kind of rude and you and Mr. Blink will either ROTF or just say Ewwww. You make the call.

Green Bologna, day old bread, and plenty of tossed salad

I'm hoping the little boy is ok. Looked like he was hurt and ignored while the genious adults let him squirm in pain.
It was after 11:00pm on a Saturday night.
What parent would bring their child to protest, especially at that hour?
And let's not ignore CinA.
Time to go out and check the signs. It's been a few quiet days.
What was the point of fixing her signs at that time? She knew full well there were people outside shouting. Stupid woman.
And then GA has LE on speed dial.
How many times has LE had to go this house in the past few months yet CinA accuses them of not doing their job and demands an apology from the Sheriff?

I'm hoping the little boy is ok. Looked like he was hurt and ignored while the genious adults let him squirm in pain.
It was after 11:00pm on a Saturday night.
What parent would bring their child to protest, especially at that hour?And let's not ignore CinA.
Time to go out and check the signs. It's been a few quiet days.
What was the point of fixing her signs at that time? She knew full well there were people outside shouting. Stupid woman.
And then GA has LE on speed dial.
How many times has LE had to go this house in the past few months yet CinA accuses them of not doing their job and demands an apology from the Sheriff?

uneducated low class jerry springer types IMHO!

I am sure this will not be a popular opinion but, IMO Cindy and George have every RIGHT to be anywhere they want to be. Why should they be holed up in their house because people with nothing better to do hang outside and yell and taunt them. You know, I probably would have done EXACTLY what Cindy did. Honestly, we didn't SEE what happened before Cindy followed her to her car. We have no idea what this woman was saying that pushed CA over the edge. These people are not peacefully protesting, they are there waiting to bait the A's. They yell and taunt them. Sure, the A's could ignore them, but, can you imagine how HARD that would be? I know I would have "lost it" a long time ago with these protesters.

/f

.......... You know, I probably would have done EXACTLY what Cindy did.....................Donna, I really do not think you would.
You would know how futile it is to engage them under these circumstances.
You would know the security guards are gone.
You would know to just go to bed and try to get some rest.
Well...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back