WFTV - Some kind of protester tussle just happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WFTV just had a little update to this on the noon newscast.

I didn't see this, but apparently Cindy had the HAMMER in her hand when she went up to that vehicle. Could have gotten really ugly. She should KNOW BETTER than to go outside her house at 11:30 at night with a mob out there. Why not wait until morning?

Also, the reporter talked to George a little this morning - George thinks some of these protesters ARE GETTING PAID TO BE OUT THERE.

George, who do you think is paying them? OCSO? Get a grip on reality dude! People are angry at your daughter, and your family for actually believing her cockamamie story - despite years of her lying to you and stealing from you.

This family doesn't do well with those who disagree with them or their point of view, and I'm not sure that is limited behavior to just this point in a tragic time.

Respectfully snipped ~
POOR LITTLE BOY!!! Did you see that "teenager" type of girl try to pick him up by his arm???? And then just leave him to lay on the ground when he wouldn't get up?

I don't think the boy was hurt badly, I think he was adding a little drama of his own to the picture. I do think the boy was hurt and I think he played on it in an effort to get his MOM's attention and breakup the screaming & yelling that was going on between her and Cindy.

Anyone who does not recognize that this type of behavior in front of young children is identical to arguments inside the home between parents, needs to do a little reading on emotional abuse of children. This is SCARY for kids. It confuses them and makes them worry, not knowing if someone is going to hurt someone. That boy had no idea if Cindy would try to hit his mother and that's scary for a 7 to 13 year old. Children can not guage adult emotions.

The parents who are taking their children to this nightly drama do need to be cited for neglect/abuse. AND, I'm sending an email to the Orange County DFS to make sure that someone goes out and tells them to take their children home, especially when things get loud and violent.

I think this whole protester thing is out of hand. This is not a public place, it is a private neighborhood. If these guys want to protest they should be at the jail or the County Courthouse. But that doesn't work for them because in reality all the protesters want is to cause trouble. They are not trying to change the law to insure that person charged with such crimes do not get out of jail, they are offering nothing of merit here, they are just stirring the already overflowing pot.

Salem

I think that the people outside the A's who are protesting the protesters are being paid by Nejame to do so. IMHO. MOO

I would agree, but those 2 anti-protesters have been out there for weeks, long before Nejame got involved.

His press blitz doesn't seem to have helped much!

I'm wondering how much more of this the Anthony's can take before they finally decide to throw Casey to the curb and send her back to jail. It could be good for her, knowing that her family will not enable her any more.

Yes I heard it too!!! George believes some protestors are being paid. I mean C'mon. Have you seen the protestors??? They need a raise...:rolleyes:

He believes the protesters are being paid because he can't fathom anyone disagreeing with him. This is the kind of behavior which seems to be pervasive in this whole family, a family in which "truth" is a word in some dictionary they can't seem to find.

I have a question: Why the H do the Anthony's come out in the front yard when they have a fenced in BACKYARD? They seem to want the drama!!

They do have the right to step out onto their own yard.. believe it or not. They also have the right to mow the grass and weed the flowerbeds, and other normal things. They SHOULD have the right to not be yelled and screamed at and listen to vile names being called them by these idiotic protestors. JMO.
The lady whose little boy was hurt during the altercation with Cindy is just as bad as Casey in my book. Poor little guy!
I think someone in authority needs to step in and stop these protests before someone actually gets killed.

I would agree, but those 2 anti-protesters have been out there for weeks, long before Nejame got involved.

His press blitz doesn't seem to have helped much!

I'm wondering how much more of this the Anthony's can take before they finally decide to throw Casey to the curb and send her back to jail. It could be good for her, knowing that her family will not enable her any more.

IMHO these people are being paid by someone to get rid of the protesters. If not Nejame then Baez. Why does Cindy feel the need to come out with those two burly security guards there? Surely they can take care of things. She loves drama, she thrives on it. IMHO

My heart is broken for Cindy. She has lost not only her OWN daughter, but now, also her beloved granddaughter that she loved, cared for and raised since she first drew breath. She must be an emotional mess right now, and I can understand how she IS losing it. She is a mother defending her children, and she is in a volatile state of mind. Peeps should take it easy on poor Cindy, as I think she is on the brink of a complete breakdown. I think if they do find Caylee that she is going to have to be hospitalized when the denial can no longer shield her from the truth, and I REALLY do feel for her. She is not in a rational state of mind right now, and these "protesters" should leave her alone and not incite her into a rage. She has enough pain to deal with without all of that. imoho of course...

D I S T U R B I N G ! ! ! The little boy on the ground is obviously throwing a tantrum because he is probably hungry and tired. CPS needs to be out there investigating these parents. I'm writing to them and OCSD. Cindy and George need to stay in the damned house and not talk to these losers. Screw the crime scene tape. It doesn't do any good. Where were the body guards? LQQKS like that damned Jerry Springer show out there. Geez!!!!!

This whole family is dysfunctional. They brought this hate of the family on themselves. Had they just shut up and let a GOOD spokesperson handle this we wouldn't be here. Like they say it's too late to put lipstick on this "pig" of a situation.

I am not for protesting in this manner, at all.

I am not going to feel sorry for a grown woman who is simply reaping what she has sown with this grown daughter. Had they left her in jail this wouldn't be happening IMHO.

If it were my daughter, once I determined she wasn't going to tell me what happened, I would have let her sit in jail. I have heard more then one professional say that's what should have been done.

I have a question: Why the H do the Anthony's come out in the front yard when they have a fenced in BACKYARD? They seem to want the drama!!

The entire family seems to have an uncontrollable urge to Confront people.
They seem to think they are superior to everyone else and don't want the world to forget it! jmo
Four Straight Jackets needed desperately! moo

IMHO these people are being paid by someone to get rid of the protesters. If not Nejame then Baez. Why does Cindy feel the need to come out with those two burly security guards there? Surely they can take care of things. She loves drama, she thrives on it. IMHO

I have to agree... she thrives on the attention.. Has anyone noticed that NO MATTER what time of day she puts on one of her Cindy Shows she is always "camera ready". Hair done.. make-up on ...

"The protesters appeared to come onto the Anthonys' property, screaming and cursing, while Cindy was trying to post "No Trespassing" signs that had been torn down earlier."

Whom is provoking whom here?

The sherrifs office said if the judge orders them to limit protestig they will need to be careful about how they go about it in order to not trample their right to protest.

I think the only resolve here at this point is a sherrif 24/7 outside the house to protect both sides, then he can arrest either side that crosses the legal limit.

These people are allready ignoring the law what makes anyone think they will maintain the limits placed on them, by the way there are allready legal limits, such as not destroying personal property lol...

This will get worse before it gets better.

Why does Cindy feel the need to come out with those two burly security guards there? Surely they can take care of things. She loves drama, she thrives on it. IMHO

:dj:

Eventually Cindy will burst into song!

"If I had a hammer........."​

They do have the right to step out onto their own yard.. believe it or not. They also have the right to mow the grass and weed the flowerbeds, and other normal things. They SHOULD have the right to not be yelled and screamed at and listen to vile names being called them by these idiotic protestors. JMO.
The lady whose little boy was hurt during the altercation with Cindy is just as bad as Casey in my book. Poor little guy!
I think someone in authority needs to step in and stop these protests before someone actually gets killed.[/QUOTE]

I agree with your last statement. I haven't watched the video, but if what you all are saying is right, and that Cindy crossed the road and thrust herself into the vehicle with a hammer (weapon) in her hand I believe that the protesters probably have grounds to have charges filed against her.

I mean that sounds rather threatening to me. And threats are illegal. Threats don't have to be verbal to be illegal.

I do think that LE needs to quit tiptoeing around and start filing charges according to what law was broken, no matter who broke the law.

Protesters will hopefully back off if it starts costing them. And so would the Anthony's.

I have to agree... she thrives on the attention.. Has antone noticed that NO MATTER what time of day she puts on one of her Cindy Shows she is always "camera ready". Hair done.. make-up on ...

Good point!!!

Sadly, Sleuthers appear more sleep deprived than Cindy!!!

:Banane37::Banane39: :Banane37::Banane39: :Banane37::Banane39:

I think the body guards leave when George comes home at night...???

I don't think it would matter if they did or didn't leave when the grandfather gets home -- they would only get involved if someone was on the property. Got to hand them credit: they understand better than the family does about where the line is.

I have to agree... she thrives on the attention.. Has antone noticed that NO MATTER what time of day she puts on one of her Cindy Shows she is always "camera ready". Hair done.. make-up on ...

Cindy may be one of those ladies that just naturally looks great all the time. If not, then it may be that she is filling in the time that she now has on her hands, which WOULD have been filled caring for Caylee by compulsively attending to her own personal grooming. I do not fault Cindy for looking great at all times. She is one tough cookie, but the cookie is starting to crumble a bit and needs to be left in peace...:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back