WFTV - STRICKLAND filed complaint against Baez!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is simply amazing!
Do we remember how often he visited her? I just remember all the code talk about he being the "one" she could talk to if no one else was around...or something to that effect.

Will Conway cancel the Anthony depos tomorrow due to his new found legal difficulties?

Who, exactly, was he working for? CA? GA? Both of them? LA as well? if his employers were simply 'Ant' family, then that would include KC too, would it not?

This is simply amazing!

Yep. From what JBaez has demonstrated thus far, I'd be willing to bet he made the mistake of phoning the ANthonys, having a chat with them, and being directed to speak with the Anthony's new PI - DCasey - and also that JBaez started talking to DCasey without thinking... :doh:

It's the attorney work product prvilege, and you're correct, since he wasn't working for JBaez in November, but was working instead for the defendant's parents, there is no extension of that privilege. If JBaez made the MISTAKE of attempting to speak or speaking with DCasey about any information that was coming from Casey, or was trying to insert himself into the contractual relationship DCasey had with the ANthony family, then JBaez in deeeeep doodoo.

Chezhire- JB can't honestly be this stupid? I can't think of any attorney who would make this mistake.

JB is in some serious "doodoo".

I'm just so stunned at today's events. This is by far the most bizarre criminal case I've ever seen.

Eyewitness News has learned Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is one of two people who have filed new complaints against Jose Baez. judges are obligated as attorneys to report possible violations. ( :waitasec:I wonder who the other person is that filed the new complaint?)

There's speculation the complaints involve the private eye's claim he was told not to call 911 if he found Caylee's body.

Dominic Casey told detectives he would've called 911 if he had found Caylee in November, but also that he was told not to call 911 by someone he apparently identified during an interview, which Judge Strickland sealed because it divulged defense secrets. :)confused:From what the legal analyst said this could not be the reason for Judge Strickland to file the complaint. I am confused now. I also wonder why we have not seen DC's phone records as to who he was talking to in Nov when he was searching at the crime scene and the abandoned house.)http://www.wftv.com/news/19130417/detail.html#-

?
I think that sometimes people of the human race, as a general rule, are not the most honorable at times. I sure wouldn't single out defense attorneys. :D

True, true. From personal experience, my daughter being a victim of a crime when she was a child, I am afraid I am tainted when it comes to defense attorneys, but not condeming them universally.
There are some good guys out there. :blowkiss:

Yes, I have read the depositions, but I have no doubts that, as a legal matter, it will be determined that his work for JBaez on behalf of Casey had ended prior to his working for the Anthonys. As long as DC was not working for JBaez at the time he went to Suburban in November, and I'm sure that is going to be the legal conclusion, everything he was told or saw is fair game. There is no "privilege" between DCasey and the Anthonys re: work he performed for them as their PI.

Strickland's order of 3/25 (posted elsewhere in this thread) found that the second DCasey transcript contained "communications that qualify as 'work product' and are, therefore, privileged."

Doesn't say *whose* work product though, which I thought notable at the time and even more significant now.

I had read, somewhere, maybe here, that if the atty has knowledge of his clients guilt, he can not make statements saying that his client is inncoent, which JB has already done. I have no idea if this is even a big deal, but it did come to mind given the recent events. It seems like nothing compared to telling a person to ignore a dead childs body if he should come across it, but I have given up on applying reason to these rules.

Chezhire- JB can't honestly be this stupid? I can't think of any attorney who would make this mistake.

JB is in some serious "doodoo".

I'm just so stunned at today's events. This is by far the most bizarre criminal case I've ever seen.

I don't know. Normally I'd say what you wrote above, but then again, I don't file motion after motion that's miscaptioned, contains no law, argue with the judge, make comments about the SA in open court, etc. It's all coming from the same vein of a lack of expertise & professionalism.
:waitasec:

Regarding MN- I do NOT believe that he knew where Caylee's body was. THat would most definately have been a conflict to his new client, Tim Miller. No. MN knows things, bad things, about the family maybe but not THAT dirty little secret. MOO

I agree with you. I don't think Mark Nejame knew.

:clap:
I had read, somewhere, maybe here, that if the atty has knowledge of his clients guilt, he can not make statements saying that his client is inncoent, which JB has already done. I have no idea if this is even a big deal, but it did come to mind given the recent events. It seems like nothing compared to telling a person to ignore a dead childs body if he should come across it, but I have given up on applying reason to these rules.

Weeelllll...that little ole afidavit Casey recently signed under oath DOES come to mind...
Perjury, anyone?!?!?!

Things going through my head (haven't read the whole thread yet):

1. DC to Hoover, "We're going to go get her." Go get her and do WHAT?
2. Sherrif - "Lee knows what he has done."
3. KC, "This can't be happening." Mission not accomplished by those she entrusted to get her out of this? (Thanks Gibbers)
4. I want to hear another Hoover interview. Now, tonight, with more details.

I'm totally thinking a different way. Right after the hearing about how KC was funding her dream team, JH was giving a deposition and said that JB was paid over $200,000 for pictures of Caylee. I wondered what the judge would think of that statement after having the hearing and finding that JB did not have a conflict of interest concerning Caylee's or KC's "story."

Maybe it could have something to do with that?

Please tell me that this is the beginning of all that side's karma starting to bite their butts. :D

True, true. From personal experience, my daughter being a victim of a crime when she was a child, I am afraid I am tainted when it comes to defense attorneys, but not condeming them universally.
There are some good guys out there. :blowkiss:
So sorry to hear about your DD. How awful. :( DOes help to understand your thoughts.
Thanks for the kind words
:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members