WH Criminal Background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But would they move him from Virginia to California? just asking

Here are a couple of links that explainPrisoner Classification and Bureau of Prisons Designations.

http://www.bop.gov/inmates/custody_and_care/designations.jsp

http://www.federalprisonauthority.com/inmate-classification-bop-designation/

There'sa lot of things that come into play as to where an inmate is sent to serve his/her sentence. I never realized how detailed it is, nor did I realize how it all worked, until I was unfortunate enough to have 3 brothers of a family from my same small home-town all sentenced to serve time in federal prisons. All three lived in same town in Iowa; one was sent to Illinois federal prison; one to Minnesota; and one to Kansas. Based on a scoring system, where they are assigned points regarding many different things, for example history of violence, history of drug/alcohol abuse, severity of offense, and many others, these points then play their role in determining where they are best suited to serve their sentence. Some convicted felons may need minimum security versus others who need to be in maximum security. They may serve part of their sentence in one prison, then later be transferred to another prison. One of the 3 brothers, after he started serving his sentence, his lawyer filed appeals etc to have his classification reviewed again as he felt errors were made in determining how many point convicted felon he was and as a result, after serving almost 2 years of his 5 year sentence, he was then transferred from a maximum security federal prison (in Illinois) to a minimum security prison in South Dakota.

Victorville is high security, extremely violent, and has a high amount of gang activity both in and out of prison there. Since it was just built in 2004, my guess is WH was moved either for a higher security, or due to crowding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Penitentiary,_Victorville

http://www.insideprison.com/city_cr...=VICTORVILLE&stateNorm=CA&zipC=92415&stateID=

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...illing-victorville-prison-20131120-story.html

Listen Vail. I understand that sometimes I may come off as a macrame house wife that sips on sherry and make tutus for my chihuahuas; But this isn't the case.

I'm Dexter Morgan (a man who cant sew to save his life) Lol. But I do agree with you about our feelings about men like wes and why they were put in such places like Victorville.

Lol.

I still love that post you made.

It made me realize that I'm surrounded by female lions and mamma bears.

Lol

Much Obliged.

I understand that Wes said he was in Victorvillian Prison and he rode home on the bus with a sweet young thang that he never touched umm physically...but where is it written that is where he was for any time or released from ? Has anyone seen paperwork that states this ?

The only thing I see is proof he was at Club Fed but not which resort

From the federal BOP inmate lookup linked earlier:

Name: WESLEY HADSELL
Register Number: 66754-061
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 02/17/2010
Facility: USP Victorville

Combined with his quote in the jailhouse phone call that his bus ride from Victorville was on that same date makes me think it's got to be the same WH.

If anyone has a PACER account, more information might be under the court record.

Combined with his quote in the jailhouse phone call that his bus ride from Victorville was on that same date makes me think it's got to be the same WH.

I recall when hearing that interview thinking that he was taunting his others about loyalty and how he could take them down. If he had been intimidating to keep people mum and loyal, then perhaps mention of his prison background was a way to back or signal his tough guy credentials in prison too with those he needed to at the time?

And if this was the case during his second Royal interview, from jail, where his lawyer had told him not to discuss the case, so a free for all for him, why would he be taunting for loyalty or trying to re-establish his tough guy creds? At the time, and based on what came out in court, he was trying to control the flow of information toward a pointing out a potential suspect, this was well after all that, so what more information or others is he addressing?

There are plenty of facilities in Va. that would have fit that bill.
https://vadoc.virginia.gov/facilities/security-levels.shtm

I just find it VERY hard to believe he was sent all the way to Victorville.

I mean, if he was, then he was. But I sure don't get it.

I would find it hard to believe too, except he said in the interview that he was on the bus back from Victorville when he met the lady who he "touched". Remember that *&^! story? So, if he was in a bus that left from Victorville and his record says Victorville, I think he really was there.

I would find it hard to believe too, except he said in the interview that he was on the bus back from Victorville when he met the lady who he "touched". Remember that *&^! story? So, if he was in a bus that left from Victorville and his record says Victorville, I think he really was there.

This doesn't help bring justice for AJ, but here is my memory. The whole WH touching a lady thing started on the Bring AJ Home FB page. I can't find it there now; probably scrubbed. Shortly after WH was jailed, a woman posted a comment that she was on a bus with WH, and I am pretty sure she wrote that this was in California. She basically thanked WH for their conversation and said something along the lines of how it had "touched her." Later WH shared this post with the world in one of his WAVY tv interviews (do I have to find the link?) from jail as proof that he is a good guy. I havent gone back and read that transcript in a very long time, but I remember I was surprised when he said that the touching moment occurred on a bus he rode as he left prison. Based on what FBtouchedbyWeslady wrote, I didn't realize that the convo happened on a bus ride from prison, and I thought that was interesting. Not interesting. Just unusual. At the time, I thought about how ya never know who the guy next to you is on the bus or the train (I ride them a lot) or what kind of intense convesations you might have whether you want to or not (I've had a few of those).

So that's my memory, which is worth nothing. But do I recall the FB lady's post correctly?

This doesn't help bring justice for AJ, but here is my memory. The whole WH touching a lady thing started on the Bring AJ Home FB page. I can't find it there now; probably scrubbed. Shortly after WH was jailed, a woman posted a comment that she was on a bus with WH, and I am pretty sure she wrote that this was in California. She basically thanked WH for their conversation and said something along the lines of how it had "touched her." Later WH shared this post with the world in one of his WAVY tv interviews (do I have to find the link?) from jail as proof that he is a good guy. I havent gone back and read that transcript in a very long time, but I remember I was surprised when he said that the touching moment occurred on a bus he rode as he left prison. Based on what FBtouchedbyWeslady wrote, I didn't realize that the convo happened on a bus ride from prison, and I thought that was interesting. Not interesting. Just unusual. At the time, I thought about how ya never know who the guy next to you is on the bus or the train (I ride them a lot) or what kind of intense convesations you might have whether you want to or not (I've had a few of those).

So that's my memory, which is worth nothing. But do I recall the FB lady's post correctly?

That's exactly what I remember too, beside my skin crawling as he described it.

But it lists his age as 36 at the time of his release in 2010? Or am I not reading that correctly?

But it lists his age as 36 at the time of his release in 2010? Or am I not reading that correctly?

I believe it calculates his age at the time the information is called by the search form. The database likely stores his birthdate and the website performs the calculation and lists the age. Age is never stored in a database (not in a well-designed one). Who is going to constantly update age? So, that is current age and previous release date.

I've been on several websites and googled my fingers numb trying to see if I could find and entry date for WH at Victorville. Unless someone has lexus nexus or other means to dig, I have come up empty. :tantrum:

I've been on several websites and googled my fingers numb trying to see if I could find and entry date for WH at Victorville. Unless someone has lexus nexus or other means to dig, I have come up empty. :tantrum:

Same here.

It would be common knowledge to his family, interesting that with all they've put out there, such details remain elusive.

Looks like they added a statutory burglary charge to the list of things WH is seeing the grand jury for tomorrow.

639618daa1a82a0cb2be613fd106e14f.jpg

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/Search.do

Curious how it states "fugitive" in the status column.

And it's a class 6 felony. Which means:
"Another statutory definition (§ 18.2-92) of burglary in Virginia is breaking and entering into a home while someone is inside, either during the day or at night, while also intending to commit a misdemeanor offense other than assault and battery or trespass. This offense is considered less served than the others listed and is classified as a Class 6 Felony. "
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-92

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap
Back