• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez all those smokeers who have kids who want to donate toys because the donors now hate smoking but are willing to give it to other kids, specifically the Anthony family who hates any vice at all yet their daughter is seen smoking and then some blah blah blah.

What next, LA?

You can't convince me that EVERY stuffed animal came from a smoker. I think that was another lie they threw out there when they got caught throwing them away. Cindy smokes, Casey smokes so what is the BIG DEAL?

The big deal is...........they knew she wasn't coming back, threw them away and got caught in it.

I brought this up twice on threads here as possible motive, but no one seemed to notice, lol.

I thought this very interesting when I first read it as I have felt from the beginning there was something being hidden from Cindy.

You can't convince me that EVERY stuffed animal came from a smoker. I think that was another lie they threw out there when they got caught throwing them away. Cindy smokes, Casey smokes so what is the BIG DEAL?

The big deal is...........they knew she wasn't coming back, threw them away and got caught in it.

Exactly. If Caylee were to come back, she would have been so excited to see how many toys people sent her. She might have liked them even more if they smelled like cigarettes, like her mama!

Lee ~ Cindy and George are not suspects and I do believe if we are not to speak of Zg because police " say she not a suspect*and she cried in a interview, we should not be aloud to do it to them either.

Just of course my opinion.

Lee ~ Cindy and George are not suspects and I do believe if we are not to speak of Zg because police " say she not a suspect*and she cried in a interview, we should not be aloud to do it to them either.

Just wondering, Have the police actually said Lee, george and Cindy are not suspects....or have they not just actually said they were??

Well they don't call Casey a 'suspect' either, just a 'person of interest'. I think there is a huge difference in discussing Cindy, Lee and George, and discussing ZG. You see the difference, don't you?

_________

You have the gift of charity. Let's think again about the agreement among all to stick to June 9 as the last time Caylee was seen. When everybody knows this is not true, it was the 15th Father's Day. I think LA didn't think he could pass, therefore, everybody else on board.

I think that is probably right....but I also doubt C & G were ever planning to take it. There is a lot of yard work that seems to make them nervous. Maybe that's why they are doing so much yardwork now...hoping it will make it look better that they were innocently digging around for Caylee in the backyard (their version).

How could they be digging one day, thinking KC might have buried Caylee back there, then after that swear up and down she is alive??? Did they think Caylee was living under the earth??? WTH

Just wondering, Have the police actually said Lee, george and Cindy are not suspects....or have they not just actually said they were??

They said *Cindy and George are not suspect period.
Lee has never been linked in any way except here and other forums.
So if anything ,if certain names cannot be said or linked to that person ,how come everyone can keep throwing the whole family into the list of suspects.

]Lee ~ Cindy and George are not suspects[/B] and I do believe if we are not to speak of Zg because police " say she not a suspect*and she cried in a interview, we should not be aloud to do it to them either.

I certainly have never heard them ruled out by LE...in fact, last I heard was LE sending a clear message to the As that they wouldn't be getting any apologies and that they needed reliable credible info from the As which they were refusing to give.

Well they don't call Casey a 'suspect' either, just a 'person of interest'. I think there is a huge difference in discussing Cindy, Lee and George, and discussing ZG. You see the difference, don't you?

Ah no I don't.
Because by everyone making even the slightest implication her family is involved is why those protesters are going crazy!!!

I certainly have never heard them ruled out by LE...in fact, last I heard was LE sending a clear message to the As that they wouldn't be getting any apologies and that they needed reliable credible info from the As which they were refusing to give.

Not giving a apology and saying they are suspect are 2 different things.

You have got to be kidding right. The Anthony's are a big part of this mystery so how do we ignore them ????:furious:

Ah no I don't.
Because by everyone making even the slightest implication her family is involved is why those protesters are going crazy!!!

Very true and to think that they ALL should be under home confinement is ludicrous. :mad:

All together they (cough) messed up the date. Whew ho. Love u.

Yep....and I remember Yuri giving evidence about how CA threatened to withdraw assistance to LE when he challenged her on that date. Pretended she didn't remember taking Caylee to see GP. Unless CA has alzheimers or something, I can't figure out how she could forget that that day was the last day she was with Caylee. Not to mention she had video of it.

IMO, they have been lying about almost everything.

You have got to be kidding right. The Anthony's are a big part of this mystery so how do we ignore them ????:furious:
The point is that we are not allowed to speak about ZG because LE "cleared" her, then the same rules should by applied to the A family.

Ok everyone lets play nice:) The A's are directly invovled I see no problem with this thread:) But lets keep it clean please:)

I've always thought that this was strange.

Why in the world would Lee have Tony's phone number?

Better question, why in the world would Casey not know that number by heart, considering it was her supposed boyfriend?

These days I think young people rely on technology more than us older people....all their phones would be pre-programmed. I barely read the instruction book with my new phones.

They said *Cindy and George are not suspect period.Lee has never been linked in any way except here and other forums.
So if anything ,if certain names cannot be said or linked to that person ,how come everyone can keep throwing the whole family into the list of suspects.

Link please.

The point is that we are not allowed to speak about ZG because LE "cleared" her, then the same rules should by applied to the A family.

I've asked twice now on either this thread or another thread.

Does anyone have a link that ZG has been officially cleared, or is this just another "according to a source" thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221