• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilly, You are very funny! Ok, so we won't use the word destroying, but he did remove & somewhat desecrate a makeshift Memorial for Caylee.

The media account said Lee STORMED out of the house, RAN to the memorial, GRABBED it up, and disposed of it. What I see is Lee calmly walking over to the items, carefully picking them up, and carrying them into the house. I see no destroying, no desecrating, no disposing.

Thank you. No destroying there.

destroy per Webster

1. To ruin completely; spoil

2. To tear down or break up; demolish

3. To do away wtih; put an end to

4. To kill

5. To render useless or ineffective

6. To subdue or defeat

Eliminating # 4 and #6, at least one of the others surely applies.

destroy per Webster

4. To kill

6. To subdue or defeat

bold mine.

Which one?

I just don't know at all. Watching the jailhouse visit, it seems so obvious that they're trying to communicate in code...if everybody's innocent, what are they hiding?

I just don't know at all. I didn't think it was awful the way he removed the "memorial". This family was really seriously imposed upon, with all those whackadoos screaming bloody murder on their front lawn 24/7. I saw some videos on youtube that were very disturbing. Those people who brought their young children to scream and curse at a family whose child was missing is just inexcusable. Yes, we're all curious, concerned, saddened, and want to know what happened. But for God's sake, these people were acting like lunatics. And maybe the Anthonys had just had enough, and didn't want any flowers and toys on their lawn.

I just don't know at all. That whole memorial thing with the "CMA" just weirded me out. Gave me the heebie jeebies big time.

I love my siblings. I would do anything to help them, protect them, support them. So I can't really point a finger. I don't know what I would do in his shoes. Can't really judge until you walk a mile in his shoes.

I just don't know at all. Sometimes he gives me the creeps, though. I'm glad the DNA test came back proving that he was not Caylee's father.

The media account said Lee STORMED out of the house, RAN to the memorial, GRABBED it up, and disposed of it. What I see is Lee calmly walking over to the items, carefully picking them up, and carrying them into the house. I see no destroying, no desecrating, no disposing.

'Course, when he got through, they were gone. What does destroy mean to you exactly? Do you have to bite, kick, scream, and rend, or merely obliterate?

Just curious.

Lee is still a mystery to me. I will admit that I think he seems a bit wierd, but because he has kept himself behind the scenes as much as possible (like the Cindy and George should have) I just don't know what to think of him. I think he's in a lot of pain, but other than that I sit on the fence about him and any involvement he may or may not have in covering up for Casey. There are days when I think he DID help cover up for his sister, but there are other days when I think he tried to help LE. Maybe he did a little of both?

At first I felt really sorry for him, until I heard the way he kept laughing during the interview about "the car smell"
But I gave him some consideration because maybe it was nerves.
Then the constant look of b eing pissed off, well I thought maybe he is stressed,heck I would be.
Then the high five, well that kinda just did not sit well with me.
But the very last straw was at the memorial and the CMA statement! JUST PLAIN WIERD!
He looked wierd and acted weird , maybe he was on drugs? I dont know but my feelings have changed ,

I agree with you! There was also his pettiness of destroying the Caylee memorial placed in front of their house.

More media hype. Lee did not destroy the memorial.

More media hype. Lee did not destroy the memorial.[/QUOTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4oP8syfXTk

Thank you. No destroying there.

destroy per Webster

4. To kill

6. To subdue or defeat

bold mine.

Which one?

1-3 and 5

I still believe Lee is on Casey's side.

Ever since the very beginning I felt very uncomfortable whenever Lee gave an interview for various reasons (summed up in this thread already).
I think he is extremely emotionally attached to Casey, they seem to have some 'world of their own' and understand each others language, I would expect over the years they have been loners yet always having each others to make them feel better, understood, accepted.
I think that is why maybe for Lee loosing Casey is a trauma, while loosing Caylee to him maybe have been painful but on another level then loosing his sister. This may explain the imo strange behavior he has displayed over time. IMO

I still believe Lee is on Casey's side.

Ever since the very beginning I felt very uncomfortable whenever Lee gave an interview for various reasons (summed up in this thread already).
I think he is extremely emotionally attached to Casey, they seem to have some 'world of their own' and understand each others language, I would expect over the years they have been loners yet always having each others to make them feel better, understood, accepted.
I think that is why maybe for Lee loosing Casey is a trauma, while loosing Caylee to him maybe have been painful but on another level then loosing his sister. This may explain the imo strange behavior he has displayed over time. IMO

VERY WELL PUT!!!:clap::clap::clap:

More media hype. Lee did not destroy the memorial.

yeah he did Chilly. the small one in front of the house while reporters were trying to talk to him. I guess he didn't want it on "his" property.
He's not, IMO very nice. i think he's sneaky.
:cow: moo

yeah he did Chilly. the small one in front of the house while reporters were trying to talk to him. I guess he didn't want it on "his" property.
He's not, IMO very nice. i think he's sneaky.
:cow: moo

I have been appalled by his mean attitude at the Memorial for Caylee was the final straw.

He did not eulogize the poor baby, but, did plenty of whining about him self.

I have seen him make a display of himself several times in front of the a's house, last time he was yanking up the things left for a memorial for little Caylee, and, marched to the house with the bears and flowers. SICKENING!:bang:

I don't think he's sneaky....I think he has a lot of anger bottled up inside....and a very hard time dealing with everything.On the other hand I think KC looks at him as a fool just like her dad and was "bothered" and annoyed by all his questions.I think he really tried to get to the bottom of everything and the truth destroyed him...

Everytime I think of the memorial, I think of the speeches about kc. It shouldn't be that way. I am glad GA told us somethings about that precious baby, but ruined it with Casey talk. She should have been left out. period.

No, I never liked the man and still don't. There is something very reptilian about him. His disturbing eulogy at the Memorial certainly shows that he is angry, arrogant and defiant.

This is a real shame as he is so young to be this way. I thought he could have looked so much better and been more dressed up at the Memorial Service.

The things Lee has helped with IMO only came about after he knew LE figured out that he had been messing with the computer in the beginning, among other things. Why didn't those polygraphs happen? Because LEE encouraged the family to not take them. And, the "eulogy" was weird, and more code. So no, I haven't changed my opinion. It's always been about CYA.

No, I never liked the man and still don't. There is something very reptilian about him. His disturbing eulogy at the Memorial certainly shows that he is angry, arrogant and defiant.

Seems to be a family trait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member