• No, I still believe Lee is/was on Casey's side

Votes: 378 54.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 107 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's sneaky....I think he has a lot of anger bottled up inside....and a very hard time dealing with everything.On the other hand I think KC looks at him as a fool just like her dad and was "bothered" and annoyed by all his questions.I think he really tried to get to the bottom of everything and the truth destroyed him...

Well put, I agree.

No, I never liked the man and still don't. There is something very reptilian about him. His disturbing eulogy at the Memorial certainly shows that he is angry, arrogant and defiant.

bolded by me

The last straw for me was CMA! I've been trying come up with a term to describe Lee. You hit the nail on the head! I believe he did his own investigation for the sole purpose of giving LE what HE felt they were entitled to. IIRC, LE told Cindy in one of their interviews that they thought Lee had LE background because of the way he took over the investigation. LE asked CA why she had not turned over the records they requested. She stated she gave them to Lee. Obviously, he had not yet turned them over to LE. He probably had "investigate" prior to giving to LE. I think this was deliberate on Lee's part to keep the focus going in the direction HE wanted...to protect KC.

Remember all the talk of immunity and obstruction with regards to Lee? What's the latest on that?

I have been appalled by his mean attitude at the Memorial for Caylee was the final straw.

He did not eulogize the poor baby, but, did plenty of whining about him self.

I have seen him make a display of himself several times in front of the a's house, last time he was yanking up the things left for a memorial for little Caylee, and, marched to the house with the bears and flowers. SICKENING!:bang:

His "memorial tribute" was, in one word;creepy
"CCMAAAAA" "CMAAA" :shudder: CREEPY!
:cow: imo

i think the scene you describe in your post is the same one i was referring to when i said he did destroy a memorial.

eta~ i don't believe he was refering to Caylee with his braying of CMAAAA.

:::QUOTE: I have seen him make a display of himself several times in front of the a's house, last time he was yanking up the things left for a memorial for little Caylee, and, marched to the house with the bears and flowers. SICKENING! :::

Do this: Replace one of the protesters (almost ANY) with one of the A's. I can't even IMAGINE one of them being that out of line crazy to show up and camp out for DAYS on someone's lawn and scream at them holding ignorant signs all day. People were all up in arms about Cindy confronting Padilla at the river (WHO WOULD DO THAT!!! someone asked) but that was a lot calmer and quicker than any of the crap that the protesters were doing. And the A's were CLEARLY under alot more stress than any of these loonies who DIDN'T just lose a child and a grandchild.

But I understand...anything the A's do is wrong. Period. No matter what. Anything others do is COMPLETELY understandable because the stress of having to see the A's on TV is just too much for them. Normal people understandably cave under the stress of watching people they don't know react to situtaions they are not a part of.

His "memorial tribute" was, in one word;creepy
"CCMAAAAA" "CMAAA" :shudder: CREEPY!
:cow: imo

i think the scene you describe in your post is the same one i was referring to when i said he did destroy a memorial.

eta~ i don't believe he was refering to Caylee with his braying of CMAAAA.

I wonder if his lawyer approved his memorial speech. If he did, he needs to be fired. Code talk has no place at a memorial, period.

My opinion has changed many times with him. I initially thought he was trying to get to the truth after listening to the first jail house visits. I think he thought Casey was hiding Caylee out of spite. When it became crystal clear she murdered her, I think Lee tried to cover for Casey and has been every since.

Oh, and the high five incident at the jail --- despicable.

:mad:
:::QUOTE: I have seen him make a display of himself several times in front of the a's house, last time he was yanking up the things left for a memorial for little Caylee, and, marched to the house with the bears and flowers. SICKENING! :::

Do this: Replace one of the protesters (almost ANY) with one of the A's. I can't even IMAGINE one of them being that out of line crazy to show up and camp out for DAYS on someone's lawn and scream at them holding ignorant signs all day. People were all up in arms about Cindy confronting Padilla at the river (WHO WOULD DO THAT!!! someone asked) but that was a lot calmer and quicker than any of the crap that the protesters were doing. And the A's were CLEARLY under alot more stress than any of these loonies who DIDN'T just lose a child and a grandchild.

But I understand...anything the A's do is wrong. Period. No matter what. Anything others do is COMPLETELY understandable because the stress of having to see the A's on TV is just too much for them. Normal people understandably cave under the stress of watching people they don't know react to situtaions they are not a part of.[/QUOT

Personally I think they all have behaved badly.

There is not much sympathy for any of the a's....because they thwarted LE from the beginning, they lied time after time.

CA acted up with Equaasearch and LP.

And, GA lied about the stink in casey's car as pizza. As per CA.

That is why so many are against the whole lot. And why the protesters went to the home of the a's. They were all fed up with the lying behavior that had been displayed for weeks AND WEEKS.
Up in No Fla. there are no protesters, do you wonder why?

Since LA is a civilian, I can't help wondering if his playing detective and collecting evidence (I believe a JCP receipt LE was asking CA for) then handing over to JB could be mis-con-schtrued as obstruction? Maybe why his lawyer wants immunity?

I remember vividly a visit Lee had with Casey in which he told her that he'd found that the 'outcry' witnesses were REAL people. She laughed & said of course they are! Did he hand over their pedigree to LE? Or JB? More obstruction imo!

The more things I read about here and recall from the tapes the more I believe his Annie phone calls were made with some other motive than 'telling the truth about Casey'.

Plus, the meeting at the restaurant with the crew of PR's, PI's, lawyer's including JB AND ABC the day Caylee's remains were found.....

Can one cast a second vote since I've now changed my mind from 'I don't know' to absolutely NO.

Since LA is a civilian, I can't help wondering if his playing detective and collecting evidence (I believe a JCP receipt LE was asking CA for) then handing over to JB could be mis-con-schtrued as obstruction? Maybe why his lawyer wants immunity?

I remember vividly a visit Lee had with Casey in which he told her that he'd found that the 'outcry' witnesses were REAL people. She laughed & said of course they are! Did he hand over their pedigree to LE? Or JB? More obstruction imo!

The more things I read about here and recall from the tapes the more I believe his Annie phone calls were made with some other motive than 'telling the truth about Casey'.

Plus, the meeting at the restaurant with the crew of PR's, PI's, lawyer's including JB AND ABC the day Caylee's remains were found.....

Can one cast a second vote since I've now changed my mind from 'I don't know' to absolutely NO.

I became totally fed up with LA was at the Memorial for little Caylee....That CMA was directed at the creep in jail...Not the precious baby.

I wonder how good life was for Caylee, now, more than ever.

Hopefully Little Caylee is in a wonderful and beautiful place today.

I've always thought that he was doing his best. And when he was saying CMA at the memorial I truly believe he was speaking to Caylee about his promise to find her killer no matter who it was.

I believe he was talking to Caylee and saying her name was just to painful for him. The guy was about ready to fall apart up there. I don't think he had seen Caylee in a long time which he stated when talking to CMA. I have no doubt that he loves her and I believe that he made a promise to her to find out who did this to her. When he kissed those braclets like he did twice I knew he was talking to Caylee. Those braclets had to do with Caylee...not Casey.

Casey didn't want to see Lee at the jail as of Aug 14th because he just asks her questions or so she said in that last video. Of couse she doesn't want him to question her! I think she knows that he suspects her and she doesn't like that. Him telling the friend to be honest with LE was another plus for Lee.

I wonder if Lee like George didn't do some things because Cindy demanded it.
Lee went and picked up Casey's stuff from Tonys. He may have erased some things from the laptop as ordered by Cindy knowing that LE could retrieve that info. Lee and George are both in a bad place. I think they both want to do what is right by Caylee but then there is Cindy who is all out for her daughter regardless of what she has done. Crossing Cindy...there is probably hell to pay in that household. I wonder if Lee has moved back home yet?

His blogs don't even make sense...Just like his memorial speech.

I read his blogs and .......I have a really difficult time with way of putting words together.

Maybe he has ads...or something like that, can't remember what it is called..:bang:

I agree.. everyone keeps saying him and Casey were talking in code but I don't think so- I think Lee just talks like that.

:mad:

Personally I think they all have behaved badly.

There is not much sympathy for any of the a's....because they thwarted LE from the beginning, they lied time after time.

CA acted up with Equaasearch and LP.

And, GA lied about the stink in casey's car as pizza. As per CA.

That is why so many are against the whole lot. And why the protesters went to the home of the a's. They were all fed up with the lying behavior that had been displayed for weeks AND WEEKS.
Up in No Fla. there are no protesters, do you wonder why?

OK. So in other words there is stress that can push normal people SO VERY MUCH that their anger overwhelms them to the point of having to camp out on lawns for days, scream in peoples faces, and do all the other heinous crap that those protesters were doing to a family that none of them even know personally and was in the midst of a HORRIBLE tragedy.

But the stress of dealing with a pathological liar, who happens to be your daughter, who may or may not have murdered your granddaughter while crazy people you DON'T KNOW are protesting your hope-upon-hope that maybe your daughter isn't evil incarnate and that maybe your little granddaughter is still alive...well...no...that's not so bad at all. They should have followed the script of what is acceptable behaviour when this happens...shame on them.

I totally get it.

As for compairing this to the other case...well there is no comparison. The kid was reported missing immediately and the person who lost the kid was choked up about it. On top of that we're not seeing the castle made of lies that was Casey's life. We didn't catch Misty partying in a club after the girl went missing.

Parents often stand by their children when they are accussed of crimes, and the timeline for how they struggle with, and overcome that is not written in stone. Police still manage to convict killers no matter how steadfastly their parents stand by them. They expect it. CASEY committed this crime. I understand all of the anger the A's have had towards the public. The crap people "knew" about them from the clips on TV was just unreal.

Also, it seems like they told the truth to LE. Lying to Larry King is not a crime and I bet lots of his guests do that. My sister had some trouble at school when she was a teen. If she went missing and I wanted people to LOOK for her, but I kept being told "well, she's probably a run away...look at her past..." I would TOTALLY refute them and say "no, she would NEVER run away...she's probably hurt or kidnapped...LOOK FOR HER PLEASE!!" just to get them to get off their asses and look. We all knew Caylee was likely dead, but it is amazingly difficult for parents to fathom that kind of thing.

ok. So in other words there is stress that can push normal people so very much that their anger overwhelms them to the point of having to camp out on lawns for days, scream in peoples faces, and do all the other heinous crap that those protesters were doing to a family that none of them even know personally and was in the midst of a horrible tragedy.

But the stress of dealing with a pathological liar, who happens to be your daughter, who may or may not have murdered your granddaughter while crazy people you don't know are protesting your hope-upon-hope that maybe your daughter isn't evil incarnate and that maybe your little granddaughter is still alive...well...no...that's not so bad at all. They should have followed the script of what is acceptable behaviour when this happens...shame on them.

I totally get it.

As for compairing this to the other case...well there is no comparison. The kid was reported missing immediately and the person who lost the kid was choked up about it. On top of that we're not seeing the castle made of lies that was casey's life. We didn't catch misty partying in a club after the girl went missing.

Parents often stand by their children when they are accussed of crimes, and the timeline for how they struggle with, and overcome that is not written in stone. Police still manage to convict killers no matter how steadfastly their parents stand by them. They expect it. Casey committed this crime. I understand all of the anger the a's have had towards the public. The crap people "knew" about them from the clips on tv was just unreal.

Also, it seems like they told the truth to le. Lying to larry king is not a crime and i bet lots of his guests do that. My sister had some trouble at school when she was a teen. If she went missing and i wanted people to look for her, but i kept being told "well, she's probably a run away...look at her past..." i would totally refute them and say "no, she would never run away...she's probably hurt or kidnapped...look for her please!!" just to get them to get off their asses and look. We all knew caylee was likely dead, but it is amazingly difficult for parents to fathom that kind of thing.

bravo!

I don't think Lee's a bad guy, and I don't think he had anything to do with this crime (maybe something after the fact to try to save his sister, but that seems unlikely to me at this point too).

I just think the guy's kind of strange. I don't think he's creepy or anything.

He wouldn't make me run to the other side of the street to avoid him or anything. :crazy:

I'm still trying to get my head around his "CMA" stuff... I've tried really hard not to read too much into it... but.. well.. Lee seems like a fairly intelligent kid.. so why on Earth would he do something that would draw so much scrutiny to himself? I mean... c'mon... Lee knows that ... well, probably more than any of the players in the case... that everything you say or do is gonna get looked at and over-analyzed by.. well, tons of people.

His strange little cryptic... um... well crap... I don't know. It's not doing him or anyone else any favors.

JMO

I haven't changed my opinion of Lee. In some ways he is much like Casey, comes off as immature. Using $100 words to impress, but not realizing how strange he appears. Too much koolaide. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member