Votes: 49 8.6%
  • I am up on that fence

Votes: 86 15.2%
  • I have no clue

Votes: 74 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? 1) He worked until 2:30 at one job, came home, and went back within 3 hours to another one, at which he worked until 3:30?? And would have had to get up in the morning to go back to the first one? The whole "this is the first and only time I ever had to work nights" strikes me as very, very suspicious.
2) he claims he came home at 3:45, went to check on the boys, who are 8 and 6, and didn't bother checking on the INFANT. What kind of parent would look at big boys who hardly need looking at (yes, i know we all do it, but t hey don't really NEED it) but ignore the baby??
3) his statement that he woke up Deborah and said something along the lines of "so what's going on?" at which time she bolted out of bed, and only then did he suddenly think, hey, maybe something's not right, and go check on Lisa. Something strikes me as very odd about that.

Is it possible Deborah passed out, he came home around 10:30 or so, saw her drunk, heard the baby crying, and became enraged, harming the baby without meaning to? If Deborah was passed out, he had several hours (the 4 hour window) to dispose of Lisa.

And maybe now he's trying to cast suspicion on DB. He may be berating her in private about her drinking, which is why she was defensive during the interview. Maybe he's trying to talk it into her that she hurt Lisa or caused it, and she's just reacting like that b/c deep down she knows that drunk or not, she couldn't and wouldn't have done something like that. It's also strange to me that he would say, on national t.v., that DB is the only person without an alibi. Way to cast suspicion on your own wife! He may even have dragged DB's phone with him knowing it would ping so the cops would suspect DB.

His demeanor is very, very abnormal. Sad or not, I've never seen a person who lost their child that can't look into people's eyes, or into the camera to make a plea.

Maybe they don't have the information! Maybe they have said all they know. It is a possibility. If DB were that drunk which I would suspect she was, I bet she can't remember a thing. Mixing alcohol and pills is not only dangerous, but it magnifies the effects of the alcohol dramatically. I'm sure she was beyond wasted. This I do hold against her!! No one should get drunk when they are the only adult supervising children. I think Little Lisa was kidnapped and DB knows it's her fault because she was blacked out. JMO

Even if she doesn't have the information, she could still make herself available to LE and their questions. No one ever knows when a question or comment might spark a memory. If not, still continue to tell what is known. Tell it all as many times as possible ~ But don't refuse to cooperate!!

Or, worse yet, tell conflicting stories.

Why? 1) He worked until 2:30 at one job, came home, and went back within 3 hours to another one, at which he worked until 3:30?? And would have had to get up in the morning to go back to the first one? The whole "this is the first and only time I ever had to work nights" strikes me as very, very suspicious.
2) he claims he came home at 3:45, went to check on the boys, who are 8 and 6, and didn't bother checking on the INFANT. What kind of parent would look at big boys who hardly need looking at (yes, i know we all do it, but t hey don't really NEED it) but ignore the baby??
3) his statement that he woke up Deborah and said something along the lines of "so what's going on?" at which time she bolted out of bed, and only then did he suddenly think, hey, maybe something's not right, and go check on Lisa. Something strikes me as very odd about that.

Is it possible Deborah passed out, he came home around 10:30 or so, saw her drunk, heard the baby crying, and became enraged, harming the baby without meaning to? If Deborah was passed out, he had several hours (the 4 hour window) to dispose of Lisa.

And maybe now he's trying to cast suspicion on DB. He may be berating her in private about her drinking, which is why she was defensive during the interview. Maybe he's trying to talk it into her that she hurt Lisa or caused it, and she's just reacting like that b/c deep down she knows that drunk or not, she couldn't and wouldn't have done something like that. It's also strange to me that he would say, on national t.v., that DB is the only person without an alibi. Way to cast suspicion on your own wife! He may even have dragged DB's phone with him knowing it would ping so the cops would suspect DB.

His demeanor is very, very abnormal. Sad or not, I've never seen a person who lost their child that can't look into people's eyes, or into the camera to make a plea.

Jeremy is on CCTV at the starbucks he was working on till 3.30am...so your theory is wrong.

But the neighbor , SB, claims she was outside chatting with another neighbor until 11:30pm. I'm sure if she saw JI pull up in his work van, she would have said something. Unless you believe that SB and JI are somehow in cahoots. But I don't understand why she would cover for him.

"Jeremy is on CCTV at the starbucks he was working on till 3.30am...so your theory is wrong. "

I've never seen anything about that. Does anyone have a link? I'm just not convinced until I know the police have definitely said he was seen there the ENTIRE time.

As for the neighbor being outside until 11:30, all that means is that he may have come home after 11:30 rather than 10:30.

I'm just not convinced he's innocent unless I know police have completely ruled him out. I haven't heard yet that they have.

I think we are all going to be really surprised by what is actually going on. I say this because when you think of how much information we actually have, it's pretty limited. So no matter what conclusions we've jumped to, there is a good chance they are not exactly accurate.

This is unlike most cases I've watched, where we were getting some basic, consistent information- this time 80% of perception is based on little snippets that probably needed context/explanation in the first place.

JMO.

"Jeremy is on CCTV at the starbucks he was working on till 3.30am...so your theory is wrong. "
I've never seen anything about that. Does anyone have a link? I'm just not convinced until I know the police have definitely said he was seen there the ENTIRE time.

As for the neighbor being outside until 11:30, all that means is that he may have come home after 11:30 rather than 10:30.

I'm just not convinced he's innocent unless I know police have completely ruled him out. I haven't heard yet that they have.

Whoa....thats the first I've seen the CCTV verification statement. I'd love to move on past JI as having involvment, it would at least narrow things down for me. Hope you get a response to your request for a link or if someone can direct us to the thread its originally listed in so we can examine and discuss.

In the meantime, I have been up & down the fence to the point of being dizzy. I'm trying to keep an open mind but remain suspicious of several persons at this time. For me, there is a lack of information, too much that remains vague and unspoken... and unconfirmed.

did DB and the mother who lived in Fort Bragg (when DB and hubby did) who came up with the kidnapper took my baby but she really killed her know one another?

I think we are all going to be really surprised by what is actually going on. I say this because when you think of how much information we actually have, it's pretty limited. So no matter what conclusions we've jumped to, there is a good chance they are not exactly accurate.

This is unlike most cases I've watched, where we were getting some basic, consistent information- this time 80% of perception is based on little snippets that probably needed context/explanation in the first place.

JMO.

Totally agree. This Newbie decided to climb upon the fence and just watch. Maybe I'll learn something.

WTH? DB took her kids Trick or treating in front of the Cameras?????

Sorry, call me crazy, but the more I hear, the more I think the parents are innocent. I believe that their inconsistencies don't seem suspect to them since they are innocent. And the more time passes and the shock wears off, the more you remember. I just really, really wish they would talk to LE at the very lease with their lawyer. If LE won't agree to that, then it's odd.

did DB and the mother who lived in Fort Bragg (when DB and hubby did) who came up with the kidnapper took my baby but she really killed her know one another?

im not sure if they knew each other or not, i dont recall the blog stating that they did. I got the blog site from a poster in the friends thread here at ws.

In my mind if it was in the same living area and they both had army husbands then i would think that db had heard about the story. It just is really very similar in some aspects that i cant seem to dismiss that she may have copy cat this case to some extent.

i could very well be wrong in thinking that way tho.

jmo tho
artzy

Darn, can't find the article I read this morning, but I'll keep looking for it if we don't have a link yet here. My original guesses were that it was a stranger abduction with no ties to the parents. But after I read the article I'm still looking for, I now suspect the mother maybe was also into drugs and had a link to Jersey. I now suspect the baby was taken in exchange for a drug payment that was never made but the mother didn't know about it until the baby was gone and then realized what it happened but can't tell anyone. Could be totally wrong as heck and I hope i am, though. But that's what I think now.

My only problem with the accident/cover up scenario is that I think the hope of your baby being able to be resuscitated would outweigh the fear of personal culpability.

You would think.

I need more info on whether or not they are speaking to LE. I have a really hard time believing that both JI and DB are totally, and completely refusing to speak to LE. IMO

RE: the cadaver dogs. In this case, I have about as much faith in them as I do DB's lie detector test.

You would think.

I need more info on whether or not they are speaking to LE. I have a really hard time believing that both JI and DB are totally, and completely refusing to speak to LE. IMO

RE: the cadaver dogs. In this case, I have about as much faith in them as I do DB's lie detector test.

BBM

Why no faith in the cadaver dogs???

Why no faith in the cadaver dogs???

I love the use of dogs in police work, and I think they're amazing... but I don't trust what the media is saying they "hit" on in this case... I'd like to know (maybe it's already known and I missed it), if LE has confirmed that the dogs hit on an actual "death smell", and if they ever confirmed her LDT was failed (on on which questions).

I love the use of dogs in police work, and I think they're amazing... but I don't trust what the media is saying they "hit" on in this case... I'd like to know (maybe it's already known and I missed it), if LE has confirmed that the dogs hit on an actual "death smell", and if they ever confirmed her LDT was failed (on on which questions).

Read for yourself the search warrant where dog "hit" on smell of deceased person. Signed by a KCPD detective in asking judge for search warrant.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15768295/family-of-lisa-irwin

KCPD refusing to discuss anyone's polygraphs whether Samantha Brando's husband, Debbie Bradley, etc.

BBM

Hit from the cadaver dog is from LE.

Page 6 of the State's Motion to Seal Court Records --

"On October 17, 2011 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive "hit" for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."(BBM)

This is what persuaded the judge to consent to the large scale search of the home on October 19.

State's Motion to Seal Court Records --
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/...winwarrant.pdf

...I now suspect the mother maybe was also into drugs and had a link to Jersey. I now suspect the baby was taken in exchange for a drug payment that was never made but the mother didn't know about it until the baby was gone and then realized what it happened but can't tell anyone...

That's a good thought. I'm inclined to go with that as well except DB was making verbal slips that seemed that she knew baby wasn't just missing but dead. Then again, maybe she knew what the drug dealers might do to the baby and it was going to be deeply unpleasant.

----------------
As for the dogs, they are cadaver dogs which means they only hit on cadaver odor. They are not into tracing live people. 9/11 convinced me. Also Caylee trial.LE. did confirm in one of the early statements.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member