What case really burns your butt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes! I get so angry every time I think about Travis Alexander's death and the trial of Jodi Arias!

It tears me up to think about what she put him through, not just the act itself but in the months leading up to it, it's the perfect example that men can be victims of Intimate Partner Violence. He likely had no idea of the danger he was in and never saw it coming. To add even further insult, she stood up in front of the world and slandered his memory, acting like she was the victim. Absolutely no shame. Pure evil.

Diane Downs: She was found guilty of shooting her three children, killing one and greatly injuring two. After 30 some odd years, she still maintains her innocence and that a "bushy-haired" stranger shot them. It drives me crazy because there has been no sign of remorse whatsoever after all of these years. She still acts like she can fool someone and get out on parole. The parole board usually wants to see some remorse though, so her reputation is just as important to her as her freedom. I don't understand this psychopath. (She was diagnosed. I'm not just calling names.)

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’ve been listening to a case surrounding Russell Evans from Spokane Washington. It’s got me baffled and really burns me how much the police messed up the crime scene and everything after.
I’ve searched on here to try and find a thread to see what people’s ideas on here are and I can’t seem to find one...maybe because the police has said it’s ‘solved’?

The Dalia Dippolito case. She was motivated by greed and materialism but her sense of entitlement and unwillingness to accept any responsibility just infuriates me.

Jim Can't Swim (if you don't know already has awesome Youtube and Patreon channels) covers it here:

I can see why she infuriates you, but as far as narcissistic killers go, this was a satisfying one to watch, because she got what she deserved without anyone dying. Thanks for sharing!

I can see why she infuriates you, but as far as narcissistic killers go, this was a satisfying one to watch, because she got what she deserved without anyone dying. Thanks for sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it!

While there are SO many cases that get to me. The cases that really bother me are missing hiker cases, while the explanations are mostly obvious with what happened, it’s the unknown and the not knowing- and if they will ever possibly be found. There is just something about them that bothers me to my core.

Currently the Don Lewis missing person investigation is bugging the crap out of me. There is SO MUCH OVERWHELMING CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE as to what happened to this man. The decades of inertia is excruciating to watch.

Amy Mihaljevic! Rest in peace angel. I have searched many times for the material of the drape found at the seen and nothing! I think the killer might be deceased!

I really hope this case is solved as it definitely is one I will never forget. It is almost surprising it hasn't been with how hard investigators have worked this case. I can't tell you the utter sadness I felt for her mother. I couldn't help but tear-up watching her desperate plea for her daughter's safe return. Amy and her mom have a resting place here in Wisconsin only an hour away from me. I may go visit it sometime.

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
I have many, BUT the 2 old ones that bother me is the Las Cruises Bowling alley Murders. I only lived a few blocks down when this happened. I was a little kid but was terrified!!!! #2 The boys on the tracks that one drives me insane!!! I know they didn't fall asleep there or commit suicide.
Then I get into closer to theses days Hailey Cummings is a case I'm always looking at. I know Misty has to know more. She lied so much the whole time.. Just like Casey..
Dulce Alavez the missing girl that was 5 last year that went missing! That case drives me insane. I truly believe she may still be alive.. I have so many... just the Las Cruises on since I lived there just eats me up!!!

West Memphis Three - Stevie, Michael and Christopher. My heart is completely broken over that case, I have a son of a similar age to the victims.

Closer to home, the abduction and murder of James Bulger in Bootle, England. It happened in my home city, my dad was a police officer at the time. I was 10 years old and I remember sitting in the school playground with my friends, crying our eyes out. For many of us it was the first time we realised that evil existed.
I think it’s possible that Wayne Garrison killed the boys. Google him and let me know what you think, if you don’t mind. It’s driving me crazy. He was a murderer (don’t know if I qualifies as a serial killer) his murder/s took place in a couple of states including Oklahoma. His methods were very similar.

West Memphis Three - Stevie, Michael and Christopher. My heart is completely broken over that case, I have a son of a similar age to the victims.

Closer to home, the abduction and murder of James Bulger in Bootle, England. It happened in my home city, my dad was a police officer at the time. I was 10 years old and I remember sitting in the school playground with my friends, crying our eyes out. For many of us it was the first time we realised that evil existed.
I’m not sure if I replied to you or someone else by accident this is my first time on here. Regarding the WM3 I think it’s possible a murderer with very similar methods may have done this. His name was Wayne Garrison. He’s already been executed. Would you or someone else mind looking into this so I can stop thinking about it obsessively please. Thank you

1. Taylor McAllister- this one makes me livid, finally getting noticed
2. Samantha Sharkus- suspicious death ruled suicide
3. Alexis Edwards- Brazen murder in broad daylight
4. Samantha Harer- suspicious death ruled suicide (cop boyfriend with her)

I've made videos on all of these on my youtube channel after looking through endless cases, they are are solvable imo.

Skylar Neese
Jessica Ramsaran
The McStay family may they all rest in peace with their murderers behind bars

Murderers—plural?

He's working on getting a new trial (heaven forbid).
I still feel at least one other person was involved.
He was suspected in a rape case and I suspect he raped Summer. He is not behind bars to my knowledge.

Anyways, agreed—this case burns my butt. I loved the trial though. The documentary should be out soon.

I've done some quite extensive research on WM3 and, after initially believing them innocent, I am absolutely convinced of their guilt. I will have a look at this name and see if anything jumps out at me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back