What case really burns your butt?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMHO Aiden Fucci stabbing Tristyn Bailey 114 times when he was 14 years old.
When arrested while sitting in the police car he takes a selfie and gives a peace sign (which should be a crime for some one like him to do) and said "Hey guys has anyone seen Tristyn lately?"

Because of his age, his life sentence can be reviewed in 25 years (which should also be a crime IMHO). Tristyn's mother made a sad and truthful victim statement in court:

"Aiden Fucci made a heinous decision on May 9, 2021, and took the very life that I brought into this world." "Please do not for one second think that he could be rehabilitated at any point. He is beyond saving."

IMHO I am not hoping happiness for him.
Amazing and not in a good way !
Can you imagine if this monster A. Fucci was paroled and , say ... living near your home/children ?
Ghastly !
There are some people (& I respect their opinion !) who feel if a perp is young that they can be rehabilitated.
I respectfully disagree.
Once a person --even a teen -- shows you what they're capable of ; believe them.
Imo.

Literally any case in which the accused is acquitted… despite the evidence proving his or her guilt. Because of “muh constitution”, those bastards will never be sent back to rot in prison.

The Founding Fathers clearly weren’t thinking when they wrote the Fifth Amendment. I can’t wait for my country to finally realize just how horrific this is and fix its mistake. It must follow the double jeopardy laws of Britain and Australia.

Hi friends, I found this one awhile back and it struck me as a case where I have never seen 3 so very solid suspects and it goes without it being solved. What are your thoughts as this one is quite bizarre and lacks any rational.

The Boy in the Box in Philadelphia was mine, for the years in between genetic genealogy taking a credible foothold and the solve. That case felt so solvable, finally, thanks to science, and then it was and I’m glad for the outcome.

What burns me now is the thousands of freezers full of potential answers. The unprocessed rape kits, the samples from murders in the 60s through 90s, the thousands (if not tens of thousands) of freezers with untested tissue samples, and the power of big data to get CLOSURE for cases if these samples could make it from biologic to digital. I wish we could do a technical draft and get 20something university bio majors a year of government/veteran service to get drafted and hit the labs and test, load. Test, load. Test load test load test load and let big data and computational DNA analysis show us truth.

Kelly Nolan!!!! 2007 unsolved murder straight from out of downtown Madison, Wisconsin. More people need to know about her name and I’m trying my best to get her name out there!
Well you are doing a good job, b/c I never heard of this case until I saw your post. My first reaction is the “creepy guy” is a red herring. Something else happened, and more than a few know. I think her Perp was a known to her. Leaving a drunk friend, especially a female friend, doesn’t add up. This is just amateur opinion and speculation.

Sky Metalwala. Everyone knows his mother killed him, yet she is free and had another baby (that was taken away, thankfully).
She may be a lousy mother, bu that doesn’t make her a murderer. I agree the situation seems very sketchy, but sometimes things aren’t as they appear to be, and Perp’s count on that. I’ve been SURE someone was a Perp, then come to find they were completely innocent.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Well you are doing a good job, b/c I never heard of this case until I saw your post. My first reaction is the “creepy guy” is a red herring. Something else happened, and more than a few know. I think her Perp was a known to her. Leaving a drunk friend, especially a female friend, doesn’t add up. This is just amateur opinion and speculation.
Thank you! Exact feelings about the “creepy guy” being a red herring.

Now we have a new name to look into now, Matthew Nilo.

Dear Websleuths Members and Guests,

Websleuths will go dark if we don't raise the money for the server.

We have raised a little over 400 dollars.

We need another $1,300.00 to have enough to pay for the server.
Below are the ways you can donate.
PayPal Pay Websleuths.com, LLC using PayPal.Me
Venmo name Tricia-Griffith-14
OR
Cash App $tgrif14
Zelle use triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Be sure and put "server" in the memo.

The advertising has been awful this year. I am so sorry that I have to ask.

Please, only donate if you can afford to do so. DO NOT DONATE ONE PENNY UNLESS YOU ARE SURE YOU CAN.

I will post when we have reached our goal.

Please do not discuss on this thread.
CLICK HERE to post any questions.

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate your help.
Take Care,
Tricia Griffith

Owner/Websleuths.com
P.S. I will post when we have reached our goal
on this thread

1)Beverly Potter Mintz murdered in Leland/NC in broad daylight (1988), whose DNA analysis is taking forever 2) Christine Owensby of Lafayette killed three days before in similar circumstances whose case wasn't much studied and quickly forgotten.
3) The Fort Worth trio, in which a letter that might be the key to a person of interest never go the real attention it deserved in my opinion. Questions on this odd case aren't very welcome, depending on who you ask.

Deanna Cremin, Somerville, MA 1995. It’s been so long, I’m not sure they’ll ever solve it. She deserves justice. She was only 17.

Vanessa Morales, Ansonia, CT 2019. Mom was murdered and Vanessa was never found. Her father was arrested for the murder but no charges related to Vanessa. She was only 1 when this happened. I know there’s a thread on here about it but not much movement except court updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back