What case really burns your butt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She is at it again... just will not leave Meredith's family with the grief they have already suffered.
Now she 'wants to hear her dead friends voice'. Yeah, right.
Seems she just can not stand not thrusting herself into the news somehow.
And she’s at it AGAIN. She’s been making the talk show rounds with her friend, Lorena Bobbett. Girl has no sense.

Charlene Downes. I live near Blackpool and worked there for many years. Charlene was known to be abused from an early age but nothing was done. Robert Downes senior filled the house with paedophiles, the parents lied and obstructed the police inquiry from day one.

True Crime Garage podcast has an excellent set of episodes on the Boys on the Tracks, to which it is heartbreaking and infuriating to listen.

I'm upset about a number of cases, start with JonBenet Ramsey and more recently, extending to the missing persons case involving Barbara Thomas. In the first case, a heinous felony was committed and no justice. In the second, it's the fact that if Barbara's disappearance was misadventure, it could have been so easily prevented.

James Bulger really got me, I first learned about his case while on maternity leave with my 1st son. I remember crying so hard just thinking how I would hunt those kids down if it was my child.
Locally, 7yr old Karla Rodriguez. I was good friends with the lead detective's daughter in high school when she went missing. I remember seeing open case files & pics all over their living room. He's worked for years on her case and she's still never been found. Her parents still feel that she's alive out there, so hopefully one day it will be a happy reunion. Unsolved case of missing Las Vegas girl still active 20 years later

The case that is being featured on Court TV this week--Iowa vs. Harris really is heartbreaking and infuriating. a perfectly beautiful baby (as they ALL are) left in diapers soaked in urine and feces for 2 weeks and no food for two weeks while his undeserving parents smoked meth in the other room. Strange how they continued to take care of the two year old little girl and the dog but left the little infant boy to starve--police found MAGGOTS in his diaper. I hope that neither one of them are allowed to procreate again--they do not deserve to have children. So many people would have given the world to have a little baby like that. RIP Baby Sterling

For me, The Boys on the Tracks.

I've never actually searched to see if the case is on WS, but being a Saline county resident (lifelong), this haunts me. And pretty much everyone else around here.

This is really awful, but I have actually never heard of this case before so am now about to fall down a Saline County rabbit hole to find out more. If you have any articles you could share could you message me them? I'd really like to learn more about the case.

The Dalia Dippolito case. She was motivated by greed and materialism but her sense of entitlement and unwillingness to accept any responsibility just infuriates me.

Jim Can't Swim (if you don't know already has awesome Youtube and Patreon channels) covers it here:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back