What case really burns your butt?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The case of Catherine Hoggle, who "disappeared" her two children, Sarah (2) and Jacob Hoggle (3), in September 2014 in Montgomery County, Maryland and has allegedly not been able to be restored to competency, and has been deemed unfit to stand trial. She is malingering and continues to languish in a mental health prison facility, "hiding out". The judge dismissed murder charges against her on Wednesday, 30 November 2022. The case has burned my rear since she was arrested in 2014!

Maryland Judge Drops Murder Charges Against Catherine Hoggle in Case of Missing Children
"This system is broken. Whenever someone can murder two children and then be treated as a regular patient, be given more rights than the kids, or the survivors around them who they've affected, there's something really wrong," Sarah and Jacob's father, Troy Turner, said Wednesday after the judge's ruling."

My apologies if this has been covered already, I am a newbie. I don't know, man, with so much basically murder *advertiser censored* on our screens from HBO to Discovery, some really excellent Ytube vloggers, and beyond, covering every murdering WTF dirtbag old and new often repeated in other guises from program to program, Fear Thy Neighbor, American Monster, Dateline, and keep going times one hundred, it's hard to keep up with as the Jewish faith so eloquently phrase one of extremely poor character such as these murderers: A " NEBBISH." Perfect, aint it? But every once in a while a case hoofs up that really gets under the skin that u can't get out of your head, for why, I don't know. I should, I am a former psychologist and I have covered that with colleagues in the past, to no avail, from newbie qualified to old dog, none of us had an answer, why? For me it was the two <modsnip> who killed Cassie Jo Stoddart - that haunts me and I don't know why? Casey Marie Anthony burns my wife's *advertiser censored*, mention that name and she freaks out - she'd scratch her eyes out given half a chance. So, the crux of the matter: we watch literally hundreds of murder documentaries (murder *advertiser censored*) and we are meh to 99.9% of them - just the right amount of self righteous indignation to make ourselves feel good, to justify our voyeurism into the real life macabre. So why does everybody have a special pet murder case that can't be shaken. Y'all know what I'm talking about - that one case that rankles and itches.
The disappearance of Crystal Rogers. Mother of 5 went missing in Virginia I believe. There have recently been charges brought against someone in the case but it has taken about 9 years and they still have not found any trace of her body. They have a documentary on Peacock and her poor mother just broke my heart. You can tell that poor lady is just broke. Someone also shot her father supposedly because he got to close to finding out the truth about what happened to his daughter.

The Claudia Lawrence case confuses me no end and just as I figure out what I think happened another theory comes into play. Having said that a guy is going round YouTube posting what apparently happened to her and reading it does make sense, especially with a few of the things being mentioned which makes me think even more that the police know, they also know the alleyway guy too yet ask the public to come forward with who it is, again….this case honestly makes no sense at times. It’s kinda scary how many people apparently “know” what happened to her in York too, yet no convictions.

Reactions: IDK
Abby + Libby in Delphi. A case I couldnt stop thinking about. A rare example of the (seeming, alleged) truth being almost as far fetched as 80% of the Threads and the current farce of a trial.

Claudia Lawrence from York, England. Unsolved, unfound, yet LE probably a very good idea of those responsible for the disappearance and cover-up.

Jodi Arias. From the actual relationship with Travis Alexander, through LE interviews, Arrest and Multiple changes of story, to the compelling horrorshow of the trial, jawdropping.

And of course...

Michael Peterson
Ed Kemperer
What makes you think there was a cover up? , I hear this a lot but never understand why or for what reasons, would love to know your thoughts

Reactions: IDK

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926