What did she buy at Target and How did she do it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not havin any trouble wid the buttons n stuff here.

Aw come on ..... KC wasn't planning a trip. That would take her more than 10 minutes to think about, then she would forget about it and move on.

Her shopping trips were "for the moment purposes". Moments to make AL think she was a dream catch. Moments to talk about after sex. Moments and memories are all KC has now. No trip planning for her. The state will make them for her.

OT but is anyone else having issues with the buttons when typing posts? I cannot even get smilies or the B I U buttons to work. Nor the multi quote button on posts. I can quote and give thanks but nottin else works for me. It did this am.

Must have been Safari. I closed and restarted it and how they work.:crazy:

BBM -

I think it is very strange that someone who should be low on money, would hold on to these 2 checks for so long. I know when I get a check, I am in the bank same day or next day to get it cashed or deposited, regardless if it is $25 or $250. Maybe she wasn't so hard up for money afterall? Hmmmm?

wow, you all are great sleuthers!

I'm thinking she didn't hold those cheques for so long, I bet she back dated them. Makes them look more legit, you know 'oh guess I'll cash this now' type of thing. She could also have used old duplicates to trace so that the hand writing didn't appear the same as her own.

Also, with the Credit Cards, I find it odd that anyone could use someone elses card as that is not legal here. Even spouses have to have their own card.

wow, you all are great sleuthers!

I'm thinking she didn't hold those cheques for so long, I bet she back dated them. Makes them look more legit, you know 'oh guess I'll cash this now' type of thing. She could also have used old duplicates to trace so that the hand writing didn't appear the same as her own.

Also, with the Credit Cards, I find it odd hat anyone could use someone elses card as that is not legal here. Even spouses have to have their own card.

Maybe in Florida where retirees go, it is more common to send "somebody else" to the store to buy paper towels, toilet paper and beer? Maybe it is common there for granddaughters or cleaning ladies to shop for elderly family members or bosses?

Next 6 checks are from employment with Event Imaging Solutions and Kodak.

9/15/06 Check from B. Lufkin $150.00 (From roommate for Rent)

12/16/07 from Lee Anthony for $25.00 cashed on 1/17/08 (okay this could be a Christmas check)

Seems like Miss Casey was pretty behaved in 2007. No checks cashed.

Snipped
Whose room mate---KC's?

Thanks for this link.. how I missed this documentation is beyond me. I think the media posts a bunch of documents the first day and then others later as they get time.

Anyways, I should probably go find a thread about checks. FWIW...Per this link ..... Pg 34

This appears that she used Amscot to cash checks. She filled out this application(Pg35) on 11/15/05 to cash checks. She list JG as her SPOUSE and CA as her relative. (okay this is fine accept JESSE was not yet her SPOUSE -engaged) They took a photo copy of her DL. Pg 34 shows what checks she cashed at Amscot. Pg 36 on shows the actual checks and a photocopy of them.

Starting with the oldest check...

Check date 6/24/05 Cash Date 11/15/05 $181.72 (she held on to the check for almost 5 months??)

Next 6 checks are from employment with Event Imaging Solutions and Kodak.

9/15/06 Check from B. Lufkin $150.00 (From roommate for Rent)
12/16/07 from Lee Anthony for $25.00 cashed on 1/17/08 (okay this could be a Christmas check)

Seems like Miss Casey was pretty behaved in 2007. No checks cashed.

respectfully snipped, bolded by me. You know I just can't see KC missing a whole year, its probably they haven't been found, revealed yet? Or she was doing some under the table job on the side otherwise she wouldn't have any money. I can't see her not having a full year of no money when her friends said she was always buying. Seems odd. Do you think that LE didn't bother going back that far to check?

Maybe in Florida where retirees go, it is more common to send "somebody else" to the store to buy paper towels, toilet paper and beer? Maybe it is common there for granddaughters or cleaning ladies to shop for elderly family members or bosses?

:eek: I live in Florida and ID's are check. The problem is the cashier really checking the ID. There are more "snowbirds" that come to Florida from out of state and I have stood in many lines while their ID's are checked.

The "elderly" here like to do their own thing even if they need help getting to the store. :waitasec:

:eek: I live in Florida and ID's are check. The problem is the cashier really checking the ID. There are more "snowbirds" that come to Florida from out of state and I have stood in many lines while their ID's are checked.

The "elderly" here like to do their own thing even if they need help getting to the store. :waitasec:

Exactly! Too often they just look at it without actually looking at it! Just a quick glance for the sake of appearing to do their jobs, but not really reading names or anything! Happens every day.

BBM -

I think it is very strange that someone who should be low on money, would hold on to these 2 checks for so long. I know when I get a check, I am in the bank same day or next day to get it cashed or deposited, regardless if it is $25 or $250. Maybe she wasn't so hard up for money afterall? Hmmmm?

Don't forget--during this same timeframe, KC also got her hands on GA's $4,000 by faking a deposit slip to his bank account and keeping the money. Don't know whether the $4,000 was cash or a check; if the latter, she had to cash it or deposit it somewhere.

Don't forget--during this same timeframe, KC also got her hands on GA's $4,000 by faking a deposit slip to his bank account and keeping the money. Don't know whether the $4,000 was cash or a check; if the latter, she had to cash it or deposit it somewhere.

Wow-I did forget about that! I hope LE has put a financial timeline together to show just how she lived off the unsuspecting people in her world. I think that's another reason KC went and found new friends-she had basically gotten as far as she could with her family. George put a lock on his gas cans and Cindy probably found a new spot to hide her checks. So, KC HAD to cast her net wider.:mad:

Wow-I did forget about that! I hope LE has put a financial timeline together to show just how she lived off the unsuspecting people in her world. I think that's another reason KC went and found new friends-she had basically gotten as far as she could with her family. George put a lock on his gas cans and Cindy probably found a new spot to hide her checks. So, KC HAD to cast her net wider.:mad:

More over it begs to be answered: why oh why if CA/GA KNEW KC was pilfering the A compound funds would they GIVE :eek: KC a check to DEPOSIT in any amount much less one for 4 grand ?????

Talk about shear insanity being played to the ninth degree. Then again, I really don't believe there was a check to deposit until I see from forensic evidence a copy of this check and deposit check. Enough said.

More over it begs to be answered: why oh why if CA/GA KNEW KC was pilfering the A compound funds would they GIVE :eek: KC a check to DEPOSIT in any amount much less one for 4 grand ?????

Talk about shear insanity being played to the ninth degree. Then again, I really don't believe there was a check to deposit until I see from forensic evidence a copy of this check and deposit check. Enough said.

Wasn't that a check for a car GA sold? I may be wrong! Hopefully, LE has researched that transaction. If true-I bet GA paid dearly for giving that nugget of info to LE!:slap:

Casey leaving or staying.. I have argued it back and forth with myself, finally came to the conclusion that she was doing the old woman-leaving hesitation-dance. Most often seen when a woman is trying to move on out of a bad or abusive relationship, but sometimes when they areleaving their parents home or some other situation.
It is not easy for a woman to leave a home, even if it is not perfect, and it is harder yet to leave everything and everyone they know behind and waltz out the door and down the road on their own.

It goes like this-
"I think I had better get out of here.."

"I definitley must get out of here!"

"I wish I knew how to get out of here, but where would I go? Guess I'll stay for now, gotta get some clothes and stuff together first.."

"Oh man! This is getting scary! I have got to get out of here! I dunno where to go.. maybe I'll talk to Aunt Muriel out in Alberta, maybe she will invite me to stay with her."

"I really, really need to get myself together to get outta here! I'll scrape some money together.. Maybe next week.."

constantly on the verge of leaving, knowing they really need to go, and yet not going. Until or unless someone forces their hand they linger on, until all their options are used up and they are stuck. Think that is exactly what happened to KC. Probably if she had had that 'one more day' she would have finally been forced to run for it and been gone.

Casey leaving or staying.. I have argued it back and forth with myself, finally came to the conclusion that she was doing the old woman-leaving hesitation-dance. Most often seen when a woman is trying to move on out of a bad or abusive relationship, but sometimes when they areleaving their parents home or some other situation.
It is not easy for a woman to leave a home, even if it is not perfect, and it is harder yet to leave everything and everyone they know behind and waltz out the door and down the road on their own.

It goes like this-
"I think I had better get out of here.."

"I definitley must get out of here!"

"I wish I knew how to get out of here, but where would I go? Guess I'll stay for now, gotta get some clothes and stuff together first.."

"Oh man! This is getting scary! I have got to get out of here! I dunno where to go.. maybe I'll talk to Aunt Muriel out in Alberta, maybe she will invite me to stay with her."

"I really, really need to get myself together to get outta here! I'll scrape some money together.. Maybe next week.."

constantly on the verge of leaving, knowing they really need to go, and yet not going. Until or unless someone forces their hand they linger on, until all their options are used up and they are stuck. Think that is exactly what happened to KC. Probably if she had had that 'one more day' she would have finally been forced to run for it and been gone.

:clap::clap::clap:

By George---I think you got it. I agree.

Also, with the Credit Cards, I find it odd that anyone could use someone elses card as that is not legal here. Even spouses have to have their own card.

snipped

I use my husbands credit cards all the time. Everywhere I go, whether its to the grocery store, walmart, macys, anywhere... I use his cards. His name is on them. Never am I asked for ID.
(which is kinda scary now that I think about it)
Nowadays you just swipe them yourself in most places the credit card never even goes into the cashiers hands.
\

Oh thats not the right link---so sorry. Then I dont know where the other one is.:blowkiss:
According to SP (IIRC) she stole an actual check from her checkbook. I always thought she took the routing number off the gift check, but according to her interview doesn't gm think that she took a check? Something about using it to buy Caylee's birthday cake? Said she would have given her the cash if she had only asked? Am I mixing everything up?!!

According to SP (IIRC) she stole an actual check from her checkbook. I always thought she took the routing number off the gift check, but according to her interview doesn't gm think that she took a check? Something about using it to buy Caylee's birthday cake? Said she would have given her the cash if she had only asked? Am I mixing everything up?!!

You're probably not mixing it up. There's probably much more that we don't know yet! I think when it's all laid out we're gonna be amazed at her stunts regarding her financial escapades! She absolutely had no boundaries left after victimzing her family for years!:mad:

I don't know sweetie----I stay mixed up. Probably shud just go to bed and rest me ole brain. LOL

IIRC, Casey took money from her Grandparents on two occassions. The first was when she took a check from SP checkbook and purchased a cake and supplies at Publix for Caylee's second birthday in the amount of $54. She then later, in April or May of 2008 used the routing number from an her Birthday check to pay a bill at AT&T for a new cell phone (can't remember exact amount, but over $ 400). She told SP (when confronted) that Universal was going to pay her back for the phone and she would replenish her account at that time.

I think Cindy found out about this shortly before the Father's Day trip to Mount Dora.

I'm not sure exactly when she had taken the $4000...but she did come up somehow with a phony deposit slip as "proof" she had returned it. How she got the money in the first place is still a mystery to me (or my brain is fried and I simply can't remember!). Any help with that would be appreciated. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee