DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I learnt not to get up early to clean etc and drink coffee in anticipation of a full day of trial! Now i have nothing to do!

Jurors are going to go to lunch. So we won't resume till at least 12:30. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
by jimlichtenstein via twitter 7/1/2011 3:33:54 PM at 11:33 AM

I learned that every time I am busy at work, I miss Dr G, Yuri, etc.. and every time I have a moment to watch, the court is in recess.

So far today I've learned that the defense is getting REALLY, REALLY DESPERATE!

I learned that the jury is going to be pissed off that they wont be going home anytime soon due to the defense and all their delays!

I am learning that Jose Baez gets away with EVERYTHING under the "cloak" of the 6th Amendment.

And I'm tired of it.

And I'm not entirely sure that whatever happens after the trial will bother him one iota - or that whatever punishment HHJP metes out will be enough to please most of the people who have followed, and been astonished by, Baez' childish disrespect and dishonesty during this entire case.

I'm also learning that he thinks if he stomps his feet and whines long enough JP will get tired of it and give in. JP is always 'allowing' the defense this or that, just to prevent being overturned on appeal. JB already knows this and trying to take advantage of it. Again, that's an ICA tactic as well.

I'm wondering if anybody has shown him the video of ICA getting ready to turn on him like a she-wolf? I'd think twice about sticking my neck out very far if I were Baez.

I am learning that Jose Baez gets away with EVERYTHING under the "cloak" of the 6th Amendment.

And I'm tired of it.

And I'm not entirely sure that whatever happens after the trial will bother him one iota - or that whatever punishment HHJP metes out will be enough to please most of the people who have followed, and been astonished by, Baez' childish disrespect and dishonesty during this entire case.

Okay, agreed TiaM. Good post.

But right now I would be pleased if His Honor sent the entire jury over to Jose's house to stay. Let him cover the bill to house the jury. Maybe then he will shake a leg and get down to business. jmo

I just learned this, after watching the prosecution's rebuttal witness' from Gentiva, the defense and possibly CA are royally screwed. JMO

CA has basically just said her company commits Medicare fraud. Gentiva is not going to take that lying down, because it's a super serious allegation and if found true, could get their licenses yanked. (My husband is a corporate healthcare lawyer, and he is thinking Gentiva might decide to go after her for it, too).

CA has basically just said her company commits Medicare fraud. Gentiva is not going to take that lying down, because it's a super serious allegation and if found true, could get their licenses yanked. (My husband is a corporate healthcare lawyer, and he is thinking Gentiva might decide to go after her for it, too).

I missed that, you're not talking about today are you. She hasn't been on the stand yet. How did she say Gentiva committed medicare fraud? TIA

I also learned that JB sounds like Porky Pig when he pronounces the word anthropological.

By saying they order her to doctor her timecard, she is implying they commit medicare fraud. Now with today's testimony to the contrary, Gentiva may very well not like the implication and go after her. I suppose I didn't explain it clearly. Gentiva takes medicare funds, and this would be a Sarbanes Oxley issue, which major companies do not take lightly.

By saying they order her to doctor her timecard, she is implying they commit medicare fraud. Now with today's testimony to the contrary, Gentiva may very well not like the implication and go after her. I suppose I didn't explain it clearly. Gentiva takes medicare funds, and this would be a Sarbanes Oxley issue, which major companies do not take lightly.

Thanks, I get it now. I didn't realize Gentiva was paid my medicare.

someone is a big ole whiny baby....but I won't name names......

#CaseyAnthony Breaking news! Court administration reporting no court tomorrow..closing arguments are Sunday.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:55 PM

Isn't this a discovery violation?

Suddenly JB comes up with a new set of cell phones.

#CaseyAnthony Lots of folks asking if jury will deliberate on 4th. Yes. If you're traveling..you can stay posted on WESH.com.
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 4:25 PM

I didn't learn it today, I learned it in chemistry class in the 70s.
All 'organic' means (chemistry-wise) is a carbon-based compound. I could testify to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe