DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What did we learn today 7-01-2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I learned today is the taxpayers of Florida need to demand a refund from the defense.

I also learned that JB needs to apply for the available server position at TGI Fridays. He will probably be a better server than he is a lawyer.

JMO
What a funny post and a great idea!! It would probably be hard for him to stop talking long enough for the customers to get their orders in though. Aaaaaannnnnnd, he'd might go on and on with the, uuuuuhhhhmmmm, specials.... aaaaaaaannnnnnnd, aaaaaannnnnnddd.....might even make some up when he ran out of the actuals.

What a funny post and a great idea!! It would probably be hard for him to stop talking long enough for the customers to get their orders in though. Aaaaaannnnnnd, he'd might go on and on with the, uuuuuhhhhmmmm, specials.... aaaaaaaannnnnnnd, aaaaaannnnnnddd.....might even make some up when he ran out of the actuals.

I wouldn't want that man within 100 yards of anything I intend to eat. I refuse to eat slimy food. JMO

Respectfully snipped:

I also learned that JB needs to apply for the available server position at TGI Fridays. He will probably be a better server than he is a lawyer.

JMO

:floorlaugh: Thanks...I needed that.

1. I have learned today that Baez still smirks and thinks he has this in the bag.

2. I have learned that Ashton must have good impulse control by not hitting Baez though out this entire trial.

3. I have learned that iCA still is confident that she will come through smelling like a rose.

4. I have learned there is no desperation no greater than a mother who is about to lose their child, and who has already lost their grandchild. While CA may appear dysfunctional (at times the entire family does!) and has blocked LEO every way she can. She has in reality done this out of love for her daughter. Something her daughter lacked for her child.

5. I have learned there was love in that family, but it stopped with one person, iCA. So therefore, there is no one other than iCA to blame for the death of Caylee..

She may have been caught lying, but she will probably get away with it.

She is just like her daughter, she doesn't give two hoots about getting caught lying. When both her and ICA get caught lying they just pick themselves up and move on to the next lie. Most folks would be at least embarrased by being caught in a lie. Not them. They have no shame. It is just a means to an end.

I understand the opinion that she is doing whatever it takes to help her kid. Her alive and well kid, btw. Tragically at the expense of her beautiful Grandbaby who was murdered and thrown in a garbage dump.

I would have had more respect for her if she had just told the truth and then begged for her daughter's life if it came to that. She would have shown more respect to Caylee, who imo is the ONLY person in this whole mess that deserves respect.

I also have a feeling that all those lies may have come with grave consequences, too. If they had just told the truth from the begining they may have helped ICA more. It all started with the hairbrush for me. After that all I have heard were lie's and story telling from that clan. People have said many times "you can't believe a word out of her mouth, she is a known liar" well, I felt the same way about the rest of that family everytime they opened their mouth too. After today, this won't be lost on the jury either imo.

Was there anyone here who tuned in today tuned in because they truly didn't know what the Gentiva people were going to say about whether or not CA was working that day? ..heh..I didn't think so..:liar:

Take Care, Robin

:tyou:

What an awesome post -- thank you!

Hugs,

Mel

I have learned that after 3 years, Yuri gets hotter and hotter each time I see him!

I know that people will want to pelt me with eggs (or worse) for this admission but I have had a thing for Jose Baez for three years now! I'd love to have dinner and wine with that man! Though he frustrates me, it's one of those frustrations I'd like to work out..haha I'll stop now!

I know that people will want to pelt me with eggs (or worse) for this admission but I have had a thing for Jose Baez for three years now! I'd love to have dinner and wine with that man! Though he frustrates me, it's one of those frustrations I'd like to work out..haha I'll stop now!

Link I post that link because I care.

I feel so sorry for anyone who has to keep listening to JB...........
when he is on now, I turn TV off...........sorry, it is over and JB just keeps grasping for straws..........time to say 'closing arguments' Jb and GRACEFULLY GO away!

Casey, get off the computer already!

I learned that ICA is guilty of criminal behavior toward Caylee from the fact that ICA decided not to take the stand.

In my view, there is no way an innocent person refuses to testify.

If I were innocent, and at risk of being wrongly sent to my reward, I would chain myself to the witness stand on a hunger strike until I was allowed to testify to my innocence. I would take a megaphone to the stand to shout

"Read My Lips: I am IN---NO---CENT!!!

What conceivable rationale does an innocent person have not to testify?

:Banane37:

The biggest thing I learned today is that we are near the end of the trial.

My hopes are high that justice is served for little Caylee. This is all about a beautiful little baby who deserved to grow up loved and cared for, to be protected from harm.

Instead little Caylee was robbed of that chance to be all that she would become.

I hope our prayer's are answered and the truth be known.

Today I learned that there are real problems and imaginary problems.

Today I learned without a doubt that this was a premeditated murder. I had held out hope that this was an accidental death that ICA attempted to conceal with an imaginary kidnapping that failed miserably. (I just hate the thought that any mother could intentionally murder their child even though it happens everyday.) Now it all makes sense to me and it was like a lightbulb went off in my head. If this was an accidental drowning, then, there is no way that ICA could have been with her boyfriend hours later acting normal and happy. At the very least she would have been in shock (well a normal person would have been) and would have stayed somewhere all alone thinking things through. A truly innocent mother would be crying, shaking and grieving if this was an accidental death. If it was premeditated then this murder is no different than a serial killer who would plan it out, commit the murder and carry on with their lives as if nothing ever happened. And that is what ICA did. She planned it, commited the murder and went on for 31 days as if nothing had happened, all the while her baby was rotting in the woods. I'd bet the farm that she gets the DP.

Sorry for rambling on so. I rarely post , but needed to tell you what I learned today.

Zak I think you're on the mark here. ICA seemed euphoric and upbeat in the days after Caylee's death, almost like a new bride on her honeymoon in Honolulu.

I'm reminded of the "Dating Game" contestant (one of three bachelors) who had earlier killed two victims, then was so relaxed and charming on the show that he was picked for the blind date.

Later the young lady fortunately had bad vibes about him, and canceled the luxurious, free date with him offered by the show. He later went on to other targets.

:maddening:

I learned that ICA is guilty of criminal behavior toward Caylee from the fact that ICA decided not to take the stand.

If I were innocent, and at risk of being wrongly sent to my reward, I would chain myself to the witness stand on a hunger strike until I was allowed to testify to my innocence. I would take a megaphone to the stand to shout

There are many reasons why an innocent person may not testify. Low IQ, lower than average word comprehension..medication.

But we aren't talking about an innocent person taking the stand are we? :innocent:

TC, Robin

At minimum she will be found guilty of aggravated child abuse. She was the last person seen with Caylee - so where did she go? If she left her at stairs (oops, sorry, that was version 1.0)....or she was stolen from the park (oops, sorry, that was version 2.0), or she drowned in the pool -- that all goes to neglect...severe neglect. No way around it.

And if the jury decides to accept version 3.0, then there's that messy burial we have to contend with (desecration of remains, etc).

I just can't see her walking, ever...or at least not for a very very long time.

MOO

Mel

You have an on-target analysis, IMO. In the pool-theory (3.0) did JB ever clear up why ICA would not still be to blame? Wasn't she the primary parent of record? Is ICA claiming an accidental communication screw-up between her and CA/GA, as to who was watching Caylee around the pool??

And now ICA refuses to testify to this honest mistake, even with her neck in the noose?

:waitasec:

Casey, get off the computer already!

:spit:

The reason you'd do that is the same reason you never will. You're honest. Honest people don't ever have to take the stand in that kind of trial. I guess that answers your last question too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe