What do YOU see? What’s under the night table?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What’s under the night table?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This object is gone after BPD collect evidence and after Auntie Pam raids the crime scene (before her Diet Coke and Happy Meal)

what is it?

who’s good at zooming and enhancing? 05099DEC-4FA5-45E5-B57A-16C221391224.jpegFB2C540E-8269-4636-9D0D-F100399CEA9D.jpegA2371DCB-3EEA-4102-A3C1-54219F69A8AB.jpeg

Attachments

• B4FF1DD7-3F96-4C5C-AD95-AA4770441018.jpeg
    B4FF1DD7-3F96-4C5C-AD95-AA4770441018.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 86
Images are poor as they have the blocking effect, i.e. regions of a photo are duplicated, so to reduce size.

At first I thought it might be a Tissue Box, but I think there is enough detail to note it appears open at the top?

Could be an old discarded candy box, cereal box, etc. There appears to be another item to the right of the box, might be the shadows tricking me?

Oh and for the record, on the bed to right you can see JonBenet's black velvet pants she wore to the White's that night, nicely placed on top of other items.

What a contrast with the clothes on her bathroom and bedroom floor, what gives?

Images are poor as they have the blocking effect, i.e. regions of a photo are duplicated, so to reduce size.

At first I thought it might be a Tissue Box, but I think there is enough detail to note it appears open at the top?

Could be an old discarded candy box, cereal box, etc. There appears to be another item to the right of the box, might be the shadows tricking me?

Oh and for the record, on the bed to right you can see JonBenet's black velvet pants she wore to the White's that night, nicely placed on top of other items.

What a contrast with the clothes on her bathroom and bedroom floor, what gives?

Thank you! Yes for sure. Maybe someone laid them out nicely to wear with the red turtleneck the next day, to match Mommy? It’s funny in that scenario because she may have intended to wear the same thing the next day... but ended up with a crisis and never went to bed.

To me it looks like it could be something wrapped in Christmas paper. There's a pattern on it that I can't make out but the bright colors and the way the pattern repeats all over makes me think of Christmas wrapping paper.

The object looks a bit crushed, like it's a plastic or cardboard package. Or it could just be a big piece of Christmas paper that has been removed from whatever it originally covered but has still retained its shape somewhat due to still being mostly taped together with scotch tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back