What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you think of the bag of bones and toys?

• It's Caylee

Votes: 61 13.6%
  • It's not Caylee

Votes: 113 25.2%
  • Someone planted it

Votes: 39 8.7%
  • I'm not sure what to think

Votes: 236 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was under two foot of silt...........Tim or no one else has a sonar which would read through that silt.

I like Tim, but he is getting WAY over the line in this one. His connection with Nejames is bothering me.

Tim doesn't have a "connection" with Nejame. The man (Nejame) donated the use of his building for 2 hours to hold a meeting and that's it. Nejame represents C & A. The message was expressed that C & A and Tim had mended ways. How can you read anything more into it than that?!

What do you mean Tim's getting way over the line.........?.....he isn't even here.

It was under two foot of silt...........Tim or no one else has a sonar which would read through that silt.

I like Tim, but he is getting WAY over the line in this one. His connection with Nejames is bothering me.

Where do you get info stating sonar can not read through silt? I just did a search and found something out of BC stating their 'sophisticated sonar equipment' can see through 3' of silt.

do you have specific info (link) indicating exactly how deep TES sonar equipment can read?

I'm with you on this one Edam. With the amount of rain that Fay dumped on us, at some point, that river was like the Colorado. it could have washed down from anywhere. If they really think she is in that river, they need to go below the falls as that's where so much debris got washed down river. In August, when we were down there searching for her, we were standing in waist deep water where the picnic tables were under water.

and this leads me to ask, why did the tree with the cross not appear to have water marks showing flood evidence?

LP did not call the media. They were all there first thing this morning.
Do I think they were bones? Definately and most likely human.
The LE cannot confirm if this is Caylee or not and have to tell the public that it is not part of the Caylee investigation or credible evidence until it is proved because too many people would be hurt and upset like all of us.
Now I know why Tim asks for no media, no pictures and everyone that finds something must keep quiet. Until it is confirmed by a lab it is not credible evidence. Hope this makes sense and sorrry for the long post.

I'm not watching this case that much, other than just keeping up with major developments. But I did start watching the MURT cam this week, the day before the "hacking", just to see what was going on because of the WS searchers who were there last weekend. So here are my thoughts, which are just that and not worth much:

You have MURT and LP looking in a park waterway, complete with streaming webcam. The Anthonys show up, accompanied by a man from ANOTHER "search" group called Kidfinders--am I right about that?--and that guy just about gets himself arrested he's so angry over LP and that search. He, apparently, is fueling the hopes of the Anthonys, who are in such deep denial, they are now obstructing the investigation by LE themselves (shades of Ramsey here).

So you have two opposing search groups. Then MURT's website and webcam feed or something like that allegedly get hacked. Disgusting stuff is put up there and people have to stay away. That benefits none other than those opposing LP and MURT--the Anthonys and KidsSearch guy. But any wacko who thinks he or she has a dog in this hunt could have done the hacking. We don't know.

Now today a bag of toys and some kind of small "bones" were found at the park river search, including allegedly a charm that would cause case followers to believe this was related to the Anthony case. If that charm was actually in that bag, what a striking coincidence.

All it would take is a big discus sling to launch a bag with smalls toys, small "bones", some bricks, and a charm into a river. The bricks would drag the bag into the silt. Easy enough to do in the middle of the night, knowing these divers would be there the next day, taking the bait hook, line, and sinker...making LP look quite foolish when he made a big deal out of it...which he did.

Okay, none of this might have happened. If and until LE tests some things from the bags, no way to know how long they were even in the water. The coincidences just seem a bit...staged...to me. Why would anyone bother to put an animal and toys in bags and weight them down with bricks? How strange? And they JUST HAPPEN to have put them in that spot? It's possible, but what a cohinkydinky.

I'm not watching this case that much, other than just keeping up with major developments. But I did start watching the MURT cam this week, the day before the "hacking", just to see what was going on because of the WS searchers who were there last weekend. So here are my thoughts, which are just that and not worth much:

You have MURT and LP looking in a park waterway, complete with streaming webcam. The Anthonys show up, accompanied by a man from ANOTHER "search" group called Kidfinders--am I right about that?--and that guy just about gets himself arrested he's so angry over LP and that search. He, apparently, is fueling the hopes of the Anthonys, who are in such deep denial, they are now obstructing the investigation by LE themselves (shades of Ramsey here).

So you have two opposing search groups. Then MURT's website and webcam feed or something like that allegedly get hacked. Disgusting stuff is put up there and people have to stay away. That benefits none other than those opposing LP and MURT--the Anthonys and KidsSearch guy. But any wacko who thinks he or she has a dog in this hunt could have done the hacking. We don't know.

Now today a bag of toys and some kind of small "bones" were found at the park river search, including allegedly a charm that would cause case followers to believe this was related to the Anthony case. If that charm was actually in that bag, what a striking coincidence.

All it would take is a big discuss sling to launch a bag with smalls toys, small "bones", some bricks, and a charm into a river. The bricks would drag the bag into the silt. Easy enough to do in the middle of the night, knowing these people would be there the next day, taking the bait hook, line, and sinker...making LP look quite foolish when he made a big deal out of it...which he did.

Okay, none of this might have happened. If and until LE tests some things from the bags, no way to know how long they were even in the water. The coincidences just seem a bit...staged...to me. Why would anyone bother to put an animal and toys in bags and weight them down with bricks? How strange? And they JUST HAPPEN to have put them in that spot? It's possible, but what a cohinkydinky.

park is closed at night. tough to plant anything

I agree. But media has been on the scene all day. No one had to call them. There was a commotion and LP told them from what I gather...

True, but why is the media there in the first place. This is supposedly a search for a body, not a daytime drama series.

A real search team would not allow media coverage.

A real search team would not give details about a potential find before LE got there.

A real search team would not take every opportunity to strut in front of the camera like a bloated peacock.

Are any of you really surprised????? Many many people have been stating that it would come to this.

It is no wonder to me that TES has mostly left. WHY would they want to be any part of this? It really has been turned into a circus, LP is the ringleader, and it's DISGUSTING.

I'm not ranting at you or anybody in particular, Always, the situation is just out of control, disgusting, and not AT ALL a surprise to me.

I wonder if this is the same shamrock charm that was found-

Nice observation. Can we get a closeup of that shamrock?

Why don't the two of you start a new thread like the one about the two crosses? People going on & on for days about how they were the same, and OMG! if LP said it, it must be true, blah, blah, blah,...........come on.
LE stated clearly it has nothing to do with this case.
why keep floating ideas around about nothing? I don't get it. :bang:

Turbo- Thanks for that information on the sonar which I didn't know.

I hate to see anyone pick on LP.

I think he has a big heart and he's the one who is still willing to search.

Oh, one other thing. Halloween was just a couple of weeks ago. I have seen and actually own some very realistic sets of "bones"...skeletons made out of plastic for Halloween decorations. How many people could come up with something from their Halloween stash if they needed some "bone" props quick? I mean, we don't really know if the "bones" were real yet, do we?

True, but why is the media there in the first place. This is supposedly a search for a body, not a daytime drama series.

A real search team would not allow media coverage.

A real search team would not give details about a potential find before LE got there.

A real search team would not take every opportunity to strut in front of the camera like a bloated peacock.

Are any of you really surprised????? Many many people have been stating that it would come to this.

It is no wonder to me that TES has mostly left. WHY would they want to be any part of this? It really has been turned into a circus, LP is the ringleader, and it's DISGUSTING.

I'm not ranting at you or anybody in particular, Always, the situation is just out of control, disgusting, and not AT ALL a surprise to me.

Thank you - finally someone feels the way I do. ! I agree 100% and have stated so, and get told I should appreciate that at least he's doing something.....yeah that something, is disgusting & disrespectful.

park is closed at night. tough to plant anything

So...the theory is that Casey hauled her child's body into the park in a bag and dumped it into the river in daylight, with people around? Without anyone even noticing?

And there's nowhere to dump garbage in that area into the water without being seen? So people just walk up and dump garbage and nobody complains?

Gosh. Well, guess I'm way off the mark.

Where do you get info stating sonar can not read through silt? I just did a search and found something out of BC stating their 'sophisticated sonar equipment' can see through 3' of silt.

do you have specific info (link) indicating exactly how deep TES sonar equipment can read?

....and the report I got was that it was under 4 feet of silt...so who the heck really knows what went on today with all the different news stories out there :waitasec:

My opinions
A. it wasnt planted by LP, the Anthonys OR anyone on purpose
B. its not Caylee, I doubt Casey seperated her like that, its pet bones again
C. toys were found because kids play in that park
D. sadly they will never find her, its too much lapsed time/too small of a body

Coincidentally, also my opinions:)

I'm so tired of this circus...ALL of them. Including LP.....everybody.

Just a few things...

No, I do not think it was planted, experienced divers are going to be able to tell if something had been put there recently or if it was settled into the bottom.

The cross LP and others are talking about, Im not sure why its even an issue, its already been stated that a murder victim's family placed it there as a memorial months ago, it has nothing to do with this case. (would be nice if whoever put it there would come forward and say 'yea we put it there for this reason' tho to stop all these rumors- maybe they did, I dont know)

WHY are they having LP take a lie detector test over nothing as they put it? LE says the find has nothing to do with Caylee and doesnt contain evidence, so what do they need him to take a poly for, that makes no sense whatsoever. They didnt have TES or other search groups take polys when they found animal bones or other things unrelated to the case so why now?

So...the theory is that Casey hauled her child's body into the park in a bag and dumped it into the river in daylight, with people around? Without anyone even noticing?

And there's nowhere to dump garbage in that area into the water without being seen? So people just walk up and dump garbage and nobody complains?

Gosh. Well, guess I'm way off the mark.

apparently! there is other acces to that river that is more secluded...within the park

The description has been corrected to a shamrock CHARM.

Like was missing from the car.

Really? Wow, I hadn't seen that, but the shamrock jumped out at me right away - I don't understand how they could say so quickly it wasn't related to Caylee. It could be there were toys in the trunk that smelled like decomp, I wonder if the bricks holding it down matched the bricks from the A's patio?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back