What do you think really happened? Nothing makes sense.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I keep having this idea running around in my head...maybe this was not a matter of MP molesting Aliahna...I would like to know more about how severe Aliahna's ADHD was...is it possible that she had an out of control moment and he was trying to control her and this happened...When i worked at my son's school we had a few children that were ADHD...(I mean really ADHD not ADD) there was one boy that would lose it sometimes, for no reason, there was one time that it took 4 of us adults to control him, he was trying to leave the school, and was completly out of control...it was very frightning for everyone and i could not believe how strong he was,, he was in kindergarten, we all had bruises from his kicking and biting etc...

ADD was changed to ADHD in the DSM in 1987 and then in 1994 changed to 4 types of ADHD.

I work with students with ADHD and they are generally not violent like the experience you have listed. Usually, if they are violent something else is going on like ODD or some severe behaviour problems. Just my experience.

Since this is the "What do you think happened?" thread, I'm going to throw out my 2 cents. :twocents: (Be gentle, this is my first post in a long time.)

Obviously this family is sick and twisted. But when KK molested Ali, the report said she was 7 and he touched her bare buttock. I could see something like that happening if they had been swimming and she took off her suit to change and he just slapped her on the butt telling her to go put her clothes on. At 7, she might still not have a lot of modesty. To me, the fact that TS (presumably) told LE about that small incident (it seems small to me from what I read) and had LE prosecute KK for this, tells me that TS must have cared at least a bit for Ali. I read there were two other times she was molested (but I don't know who by or when) so someone is reporting this to LE and Ali knew what molestation was and that it was bad. So I'm not buying into the "she didn't realize molestation was bad because this is all she knew" school of thought.

Also, after looking at all the pictures, she seems to have been well taken care of. She is smiling in most pictures, has fine clothes, toys, etc. So someone must care a bit about her.

I do think it's odd that when she was missing, everyone was so quick to say that she was a problem child when it does not seem to be the case.

If TS really did have the flu, doesn't she have a baby son? Who took care of him while she was sick? Taking care of a baby/toddler is way harder than taking care of a 9 yo. And I agree with the posters who wonder why the kids weren't running back and forth between houses. To me, it shows that no one was home at TS's or the doors were locked and not being answered. Also, very sad that AS didn't want to see the kids. If he worked 11pm-7am and then slept til 3-4pm, he would still have afternoon and evening to be with the kids -- at least visit and make sure they were OK. But instead, he was playing on FB? Another sign to me that no one was home and they were out celebrating their anniversary.

Another question I have is, if MP was taking care of the ailing grandfather, why did TS and family have to move there?

It's just shocking for me to see how other types of people live. I have a 10yo DD and a 12yo DS and we love them and provide for them and would never let anything happen to them if at all possible. It just amazes me that after all Ali had been through, TS just so casually sends her off with anyone.

JULIE

She wasn't swimming. The guy admitted to partially disrobing her and putting his hand on her buttock. We also don't know who reported it to police. I don't see why we have to assume the mother reported it. It could have been a teacher or whoever else that reported it to police or CPS.

“On Jan. 21, 2010 at approximately 3:20 p.m., DHS case worker Sarah Baker and I [Jeremy Cole] interviewed the defendant [Allen Kennedy] in his home, during the interview Kennedy did admit to partially disrobing Aliahna Lemmon, a seven year old child, and placing his hand on the child’s bare buttock, while the child was in his care on the evening of Jan. 2, 2010,” the affidavit said. “The defendant did so for the sole purpose of self-sexual gratification. The victim, Aliahna Lemmon, confirmed the defendant’s admission.”
http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Their anniversary was the 21st. If I'm not mistaken, that was the last day that Aliahna had school before the break. So they planned their celebration for when they could have the kids out of the house. Regardless of who they had to leave them with to make that happen. MOO.
I was thinking earlier on the thread, somewhere but I can't find it now, that it was said that AS now ex wife PB filed for divorce from him (AS) on 12/21, not that was the day it was finalized. Anyone have a link I can go look at because I'm not finding it anywhere. TIA

As bad as this mess is and what I think of all the people that surrounded little Aliahana and her siblings in their short, little lives, I just can't imagine that she sold the kids to MP. Just can't get there. I think most all of these people need their parental rights stripped from them for the sake of their children.

On AWB it was stated that TS or LM were getting disability payments and someone had asked who but I never saw the answer and can't find the page now. Anyone know if it was Tarah or LM getting those payments and if so what their disability is, because I'm thinking it's TS and it's mental disability.

MOO

The disability payments could be for Ali. She is partially deaf, blind, and supposedly had all these other issues.

The disability payments could be for Ali. She is partially deaf, blind, and supposedly had all these other issues.

I imagine she was getting a check on Aliahana but I don't think that was the child being discussed on AWB.
It was something about Tarah and Lyle M divorcing and stated they both agreed that they would just acccept the disability check as child support payment, if I'm remembering correctly, so I'm thinking this was their child they shared together and that's not Alihana.
Wish I could find that post again! :banghead:

MOO

As to why Ali would be running from MP to go tell her momster;

1.) she may have just been running from him because he had hurt her in some way she had not experienced during her previous molestations. She was trying to get away in general. Or.....

2.) she was a little girl and still wanted her mommy when she was hurt and scared. Even if mommy dearest was the one who placed her in harm's way. Or.....(and this is what I think really happened)....

3.). MP hurt her badly while doing what he was doing to her. She may have been screaming or struggling or he may have seen blood and knew his goose was about to be cooked. There would have had to be medical attention given to Ali. No way to hide this one. Except one.

I stated that I think TS never thought MP would kill Ali or the other girls. But after he did what he did, I think there is a strong possibility that he told TS and they had to do some quick CYA in order to keep a lid on the real goings-on.

That's when sweet grammy ALS told everyone what an unmanageable child Ali was and she sleep walked often. And what a swell guy Unca Mikey is and blah blah blah.

I am not as sure about this last part (the family helping with coverup), but I think it is very possible, even probable.

When Grandma (ALS) started saying those things about all Aliahana's problems I didn't believe her and couldn't help but think she probably did the same thing when her husband (JL) was molesting the little kids, too.
It's all the victims fault, you know. If only they'd have been better this would never have happened. (sarcasm)

MOO

I just finished reading a book about a family and their struggles before/during/after the Biafra war in Nigeria in the 60's.

One of the women in the book became paralyzed for a short while after witnessing some of her family members getting killed in a massacre. The woman made it home on her feet, but right outside her door she fell and she was paralyzed for weeks.

Just thought I'd mention. It was a funny coincidence reading about it after this case...

I don't believe she was paralyzed at all. I think it's a lie to make people feel sorry for her.

All great points I've read to date. My little 2cents is that this family were all raised to accept as a normal thing for child sexual abuse to happen. I believe the finances, drugs, and upbringing, grandma probably was brought up like that too and why she married a SO, then they had kids, farmed them out, they grew up dealing with it as it is just a way of life and normal. Hard to imagine but I bet this is the case...and would explain why the mother after her child being molested probably moved and probably talked to Aliahna giving her the same speech her mother gave to her.

I think the mom farmed Aliahna out for cash to get her drugs. I believe the mom was going through withdraws and made the deal with MP. Once they returned she would get her money and buy the drugs. My bet is that 10pm call was to get her money, he went over there to give her the money, he comes back and catches Aliahna on the porch, she was going to run away. I bet Aliahna was that one person in that family that decided she wasn't going to accept the sexual abuse as normal. MP grabbed her, got angry, picked up a brick and the rest is history.

I keep coming back to something in my mind though. MP had no money. that's why I think there was probably "guests" for this little sleep over.

I used to think so FK,but like I explained in the other thread I've changed my mind.
I now think the truly evil one is MP he knowingly infiltrated a group of very damaged and vulnerable people,I no longer believe TS send the girls to his trailer with evil intend.I now believe she really thought he loved children and would take care of them.I think she was devastated by her dad's death and couldn't have them around.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The Aliahnas of the world grow up to be the TS's of the world. They are extremely vulnerable and easy marks for anyone who presents themselves as kind, caring, and responsible. I have every faith that the murderer preyed on the whole family.

I keep coming back to something in my mind though. MP had no money. that's why I think there was probably "guests" for this little sleep over.

Wasn't it posted that MP said on his FB that he loved 'working from home.' ???????

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The Aliahnas of the world grow up to be the TS's of the world. They are extremely vulnerable and easy marks for anyone who presents themselves as kind, caring, and responsible. I have every faith that the murderer preyed on the whole family.

I would say Aliahnas of the world don't grow up to be anything because they don't make it out alive. And there have been zero evidence provided that TS herself was abused. Apparently she adored her daddy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back