• That PR is the killer.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • That JR is the killer.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • That both PR & JR are the killers.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • That BR is the killer.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • That BR is the killer and PR & JR covered for him.

Votes: 84 38.4%
  • That someone else is the killer.

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • She knows nothing and is lying.

Votes: 48 21.9%

• Total voters
BPD, like all police departments everywhere, were shorthanded because of the holidays. But if I'm not mistaken, seems like I remember from somewhere that the meeting that was being held while Arndt was asking for backup was with the FBI. At the time, it was still being considered a kidnapping, not a homicide, so the Feds would have jurisdiction. But the FBI knew something was "hinky" about the whole mess, they suspected the parents, and they were trying to tell BPD what needed to be done (knowing that there was not really a kidnapping). Once the body was "discovered", it was no longer a federal case, but the FBI offered to help the BPD with whatever resources they could provide. And they did try to help over the years.

BPD, like all police departments everywhere, were shorthanded because of the holidays. But if I'm not mistaken, seems like I remember from somewhere that the meeting that was being held while Arndt was asking for backup was with the FBI. At the time, it was still being considered a kidnapping, not a homicide, so the Feds would have jurisdiction. But the FBI knew something was "hinky" about the whole mess, they suspected the parents, and they were trying to tell BPD what needed to be done (knowing that there was not really a kidnapping). Once the body was "discovered", it was no longer a federal case, but the FBI offered to help the BPD with whatever resources they could provide. And they did try to help over the years.

That is no excuse. Holidays or not, They should have been at their best once they heard there was a kidnapping. They should have done this much differently.

The FBI knew nothing immediately. All they had was coming fro m BPD, So unless the BPD jumped to conclusions and relayed them.

Someone should have taken over for this dept that has so many excuses for not handling this case correctly.

That is no excuse. Holidays or not, They should have been at their best once they heard there was a kidnapping. They should have done this much differently.

The FBI knew nothing immediately. All they had was coming fro m BPD, So unless the BPD jumped to conclusions and relayed them.

Someone should have taken over for this dept that has so many excuses for not handling this case correctly.

The FBI had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Without ANY input from the BPD, after being present at the house that morning and observing the parents and looking at the note, they told police "You're gong to be finding her body". They told police to "look to the parents".
Spot on.

The FBI had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Without ANY input from the BPD, after being present at the house that morning and observing the parents and looking at the note, they told police "You're gong to be finding her body". They told police to "look to the parents".
Spot on.

Apparently not since no one has been arrested and charged. Without even really investigating.. Nice to know that they did not investigate either, Just went with the easy obvious answer.

Spot on.

So where are the FBI now?

Why is JR still out walking around, in fact, aiming for Public Office even?

I wish someone would stand up for JB, I really do...but the ones who have all lost their jobs.

:(

Apparently not since no one has been arrested and charged. Without even really investigating.. Nice to know that they did not investigate either, Just went with the easy obvious answer.

Wait, so now the FBI is just as inept as the BPD in your eyes?
The FBI lost jurisdiction after the body was found; it was no longer a kidnapping.

Wait, so now the FBI is just as inept as the BPD in your eyes?
The FBI lost jurisdiction after the body was found; it was no longer a kidnapping.

They assumed it was the family too. However we have DNA from someone not family that matches a spot of blood found previously.
We have other DNA profiles that have nothing to do with the family.

If there was the proof that people say, There would have been no trouble charging and convicting this family, or parts of it, Or one of them, whatever the theory is now.

They assumed it was the family too. However we have DNA from someone not family that matches a spot of blood found previously.

If there was the proof that people say, There would have been no trouble charging and convicting this family, or parts of it, Or one of them, whatever the theory is now.

A Grand Jury wanted them to be charged. I'm not going to go into that anymore then stating they voted to indict.

This is the FBI we're talking about here. I think they just might have a bit of a clue. From their observations and the ransom note, they said to the police that they would be finding her body. Alas, her body was found. And, they said to look towards the parents; imo they did and that is where the evidence lead them.

The dna cannot completely rule out an intruder and it cannot completely point to the family. It's the totality of everything that does. Cases have been won on circumstantial evidence. The dna cannot have a statistical weight put on it, so you couldn't use it to say that it belongs to an individual 103 million to one (just a made up stat there)

A Grand Jury wanted them to be charged. I'm not going to go into that anymore then stating they voted to indict.

This is the FBI we're talking about here. I think they just might have a bit of a clue. From their observations and the ransom note, they said to the police that they would be finding her body. Alas, her body was found. And, they said to look towards the parents; imo they did and that is where the evidence lead them.

The dna cannot completely rule out an intruder and it cannot completely point to the family. It's the totality of everything that does. Cases have been won on circumstantial evidence. The dna cannot have a statistical weight put on it, so you couldn't use it to say that it belongs to an individual 103 million to one (just a made up stat there)

Grand juries most always vote to charge. The fact that AH did not charge them says a lot. There was something he knew was not right with the case.
They said they would find the body huh? What was that 2 hrs in to the case? And who found the body?? The police? The FBI?? No JR.

No one did the right thing from the beginning of this case.

I agree cases have been won on circumstantial evidence the problem with this case is there is not even enough of that to make charges on anyone.

The DNA says someone was there. That someone other than the family was there. That is clear.

The BPD told the FBI they could handle it without them, and once the body was found, the FBI would not be involved anyway- only if it had been a real kidnapping the work of a serial killer. The answer was obvious to them because they have seen it over and over and know all the tell-tale signs of parental involvement.

This is an error that has been around for years and is very hard to correct. There was NO blood found that matched ANYONE other than JB.ONLY her blood was found. The unknown male DNA was on the fabric of the panties where JB's blood droplets were.

This is an error that has been around for years and is very hard to correct. There was NO blood found that matched ANYONE other than JB.ONLY her blood was found. The unknown male DNA was on the fabric of the panties where JB's blood droplets were.

Oh snap.
The unknown male dna is just touch dna?

Oh snap.
The unknown male dna is just touch dna?

Venom,
Correct. Similarly on her longjohns.

This means the touch-dna could have arrived during the autopsy procedure or even via JonBenet herself, say after using the toilet by simple transfer from the flush handle or the toilet door handle?

That the prosecution talked up the touch-dna as DNA which allegedly exonerated the R's should tell you everything you need to know?

Venom,
Correct. Similarly on her longjohns.

This means the touch-dna could have arrived during the autopsy procedure or even via JonBenet herself, say after using the toilet by simple transfer from the flush handle or the toilet door handle?

That the prosecution talked up the touch-dna as DNA which allegedly exonerated the R's should tell you everything you need to know?

Wrong.. The TDNA was matched to the blood sourced DNA found that was not a match to any of the R's.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/09/jonbenet.dna/

Tests conducted in March revealed that new DNA collected from a pair of long johns matched a sample previously taken from the child's panties.

Thank you, DeeDee249, for clarifying that there was only JB’s blood in the panties. Dan Krane, Cynic and you have helped me understand more about tdna than anywhere on the Internet. However, I have learned from the ‘Net that the biggest issue in a courtroom is one of possible contamination especially when tdna is retrieved from clothing samples. I’ve also learned that not all courts allow in tdna as evidence. Variety of reasons for that.

The more I look at this case the more I see that as much as people want the r's to be guilty, they aren't.
It has now become a badge to believe the be'a are guilty when there is more than enough evidence that clears them. The da cleared them. A judge cleared them.

8 mos after jbr was killed a mom of one of the girls on her dance class came home to find someone on the little girls bedroom.

People hate the r's. Wanting them to be guilty does not mean they are.

All the evidence that Rdi use to support it is a cover for bad police work and mistakes made from the very beginning.

This case screams intruder.

It's really over. All that us needed now iOS to have someone working on finding that intruder

No, It is not REALLY over.

This case screams RAMSEY.
This case screams inept DA
This case screams staging.
This case screams coverup.
This case screams money and connections.
This case screams frustrated investigators and detectives who have seen evidence and behaviors and are sure the R's are iinvolved.
This case screams the GJ passed a true bill.
This case screams a DA too fearful to indict.
This case screams child abuse.

The more I look at this case the more I see that as much as people want the r's to be guilty, they aren't.
It has now become a badge to believe the be'a are guilty when there is more than enough evidence that clears them. The da cleared them. A judge cleared them.

8 mos after jbr was killed a mom of one of the girls on her dance class came home to find someone on the little girls bedroom.
Totally unrelated.
All the evidence that Rdi use to support it is a cover for bad police work and mistakes made from the very beginning.

This case screams intruder.
When there is zero evidence of an intruder??? The spider web on the basement window was unbroken, there were no footprints in the snow outside, the pen and paper used for the ransom note came from the house. These facts alone scream inside job- which means RDI, no matter which one(s). The Ramseys got off because of incompetent police work, a DA who wouldn't convict, and I'm not even going to go there with the "clearance" of them!!! Meanwhile, you've got fibers from John's custom-made black Israeli shirt found inside JB's panties. I'm a JDI with Patsy's help.

When there is zero evidence of an intruder??? The spider web on the basement window was unbroken, there were no footprints in the snow outside, the pen and paper used for the ransom note came from the house. These facts alone scream inside job- which means RDI, no matter which one(s). The Ramseys got off because of incompetent police work, a DA who wouldn't convict, and I'm not even going to go there with the "clearance" of them!!! Meanwhile, you'v got fibers from John's custom-made black Israeli shirt found inside JB's panties. I'm a JDI with Patsy's help.

There is not 0 evidence of an intruder. TDNA alone would be enough to put someone else there, It is not sourced so we don't know yet, The fact that it is same DNA that was found in panties, Adds to the proof of someone else being there.

It is one thing to have a pov, Another thing to ignore or toss out evidence because someone else thinks one should.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga
Back