• That PR is the killer.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • That JR is the killer.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • That both PR & JR are the killers.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • That BR is the killer.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • That BR is the killer and PR & JR covered for him.

Votes: 84 38.4%
  • That someone else is the killer.

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • She knows nothing and is lying.

Votes: 48 21.9%

• Total voters
She seems to be another drama queen. She has rather mad eyes herself.

Whether she knows something that we do not - who can say?

She may be somebody who is very intuitive and was getting 'vibes' from JR. Although he had a calm appearance he must have been a bag of nerves. If my theory is correct he was up most of night planning (with PR) how to cover up the crime scene and working on getting their stories straight.

I am in the BDI camp.

Colorado law at that time in 1996 stated that children under the age of ten could not be prosecuted in cases like this. I sincerely doubt JR and/or PR knew that at the time.

I think BDI and JR and PR helped cover it up. I think the unsealed indictments (four pages each) showed that the adults were culpable due to their actions after the fact but do not go so far as to actually indict them on murder charges.

I think AH declined to prosecute because BR wouldn't have been able to be charged and in AH's mind, why put JR & PR through a trial when they had just lost their daughter.

How does this relate to LA? I do think she probably has a very good idea about who was ultimately responsible for JB's death and that is why she became so freaked out once JR brought the body upstairs. If JR & PR were willing to go to such drastic lengths to cover up this heinous crime for BR, maybe they would be capable of disposing of LA as well, at least in LA's mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am in the BDI camp.

Colorado law at that time in 1996 stated that children under the age of ten could not be prosecuted in cases like this. I sincerely doubt JR and/or PR knew that at the time.

I think BDI and JR and PR helped cover it up. I think the unsealed indictments (four pages each) showed that the adults were culpable due to their actions after the fact but do not go so far as to actually indict them on murder charges.

I think AH declined to prosecute because BR wouldn't have been able to be charged and in AH's mind, why put JR & PR through a trial when they had just lost their daughter.

How does this relate to LA? I do think she probably has a very good idea about who was ultimately responsible for JB's death and that is why she became so freaked out once JR brought the body upstairs. If JR & PR were willing to go to such drastic lengths to cover up this heinous crime for BR, maybe they would be capable of disposing of LA as well, at least in LA's mind.

SerenitySprings,
I'll bet what freaked LA out was sending JR off to keep him occupied and he comes back with a dead body, LOL.

LA was not far out, the person who finds a dead body is usually the killer. Just the circumstances in this case are well, lets say, weird!

I'll be freaked out like LA if this case turns out to be BDI All, as Kolar suggests. Currently I agree with you, i.e. Burke did so much with the parents staging the rest.

SerenitySprings,
I'll bet what freaked LA out was sending JR off to keep him occupied and he comes back with a dead body, LOL.

LA was not far out, the person who finds a dead body is usually the killer. Just the circumstances in this case are well, lets say, weird!

I'll be freaked out like LA if this case turns out to be BDI All, as Kolar suggests. Currently I agree with you, i.e. Burke did so much with the parents staging the rest.

I also think that's why AH used the specific language that he did when announcing that no barges would be brought. Someone also said no one will ever be charged in this case. Legally, if BDI, no one *can* be charged. And since our memories are not actually real events but rather remembrances of events, I bet BR believes he didn't do it. I think PR told LA that BDI and that's the info LA will never reveal.

I also think that's why AH used the specific language that he did when announcing that no barges would be brought. Someone also said no one will ever be charged in this case. Legally, if BDI, no one *can* be charged. And since our memories are not actually real events but rather remembrances of events, I bet BR believes he didn't do it. I think PR told LA that BDI and that's the info LA will never reveal.

SerenitySprings,
Sure that would explain why LA and PR bonded. There might never be any charges, but that does not mean we cannot find out what happened?

Like other cases, I reckon insiders will come forward with their stories and we will be able to put events together.

Once JR leaves us, and LW has a zimmer, it will be open season on the case. Only BR left to issue writs of defamation, etc.

I still think BR doesn't believe he killed her. I think he injured her but was told for years that he didn't murder her and I think he truly believes that. Unless we are granted complete access to everything the grand jury had, we will never know. We may all die not knowing.

Putting the R's on trial would not have helped anything. It would've taken JR and PR away from BR, who was *by law* to young to understand the true ramifications of his actions. It's the way several LE officials have said that no one will ever be prosecuted in this case. As a legal professional, that's the kind of language we use to say the person responsible cannot be charged, therefore this is seemingly an unsolved crime, even though we know who was responsible.

I have issues with the ME's statement that there was evidence of long-term sexual abuse. I am rather new here to WS and have not yet read through everything you have all posted over the years so I don't know if you have theories as to what that could have meant. Please share if you are so inclined.

Arndt is bat **** crazy.

From memory I thought she alluded to the killer being JR. That she just knew when she looked into his eyes.

I still think BR doesn't believe he killed her. I think he injured her but was told for years that he didn't murder her and I think he truly believes that. Unless we are granted complete access to everything the grand jury had, we will never know. We may all die not knowing.

Putting the R's on trial would not have helped anything. It would've taken JR and PR away from BR, who was *by law* to young to understand the true ramifications of his actions. It's the way several LE officials have said that no one will ever be prosecuted in this case. As a legal professional, that's the kind of language we use to say the person responsible cannot be charged, therefore this is seemingly an unsolved crime, even though we know who was responsible.

I have issues with the ME's statement that there was evidence of long-term sexual abuse. I am rather new here to WS and have not yet read through everything you have all posted over the years so I don't know if you have theories as to what that could have meant. Please share if you are so inclined.

SerenitySprings,
Apparently JonBenet exhibited acute and chronic internal injuries, since the chronic injuries were those that had healed, the conclusion was there had been prior abuse?

Others suggest these internal healed injuries were self inflicted by JonBenet?

Arndt is bat **** crazy.

From memory I thought she alluded to the killer being JR. That she just knew when she looked into his eyes.

Yeah, I thought that was what she was alluding to as well (in her interview). I don't know if she's "crazy" really, but I did find it somewhat odd that she alluded that, but then befriended PR. It always made me wonder if she had changed her opinion, as far as one of the R's being responsible.

SerenitySprings,
Sure that would explain why LA and PR bonded. There might never be any charges, but that does not mean we cannot find out what happened?

Like other cases, I reckon insiders will come forward with their stories and we will be able to put events together.

Once JR leaves us, and LW has a zimmer, it will be open season on the case. Only BR left to issue writs of defamation, etc.

Without his father and his lawyers supporting him I doubt if BR will be able to do anything on his own.

He's probably still not capable of wiping his own backside without help.

Yeah, I thought that was what she was alluding to as well (in her interview). I don't know if she's "crazy" really, but I did find it somewhat odd that she alluded that, but then befriended PR. It always made me wonder if she had changed her opinion, as far as one of the R's being responsible.

She was odd full stop. Those eyes.

[video=youtube;f_hi3OVE6Og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hi3OVE6Og[/video]

I don't know if she has changed her opinion Userid.

Without his father and his lawyers supporting him I doubt if BR will be able to do anything on his own.

He's probably still not capable of wiping his own backside without help.

I'll admit he's strange, especially after watching the Dr Phil interview, but he's not stupid, he's a software engineer.

I'll admit he's strange, especially after watching the Dr Phil interview, but he's not stupid, he's a software engineer.

Does anyone know this for a fact? Or is it just what his father wants us to think?

The official line is he's a computer programmer in a high tech industry and works from home. (Which probably means he plays computer games all day)

JR also boasts "He's got an IRA and a 401 and he got them ALL BY HIMSELF!

Wow.

You know, after seeing BR's interview, I wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum. As a child he seemed to and the Dr. Phil thing didn't change my mind. Has anyone other than me heard the story about BR hitting JBR in the head with a golf club prior to her death? Maybe weeks or months prior?

LA did have "crazy eyes" in the Elizabeth Vargas interview but I got the impression that Vargas built a rapport with LA prior to that interview and LA probably told her she would not discuss certain things and that look she gave her was an indication of some "inside" thing, like, "Don't forget all the details I told you before this interview and that I can't talk about t on camera."

I always thought it was an accident with the golf club, not intentional.

Sibling rivarly and all that- I don't read too much into that at all.

Does anyone know this for a fact? Or is it just what his father wants us to think?

The official line is he's a computer programmer in a high tech industry and works from home. (Which probably means he plays computer games all day)

JR also boasts "He's got an IRA and a 401 and he got them ALL BY HIMSELF!

Wow.

Miz Adventure,
Who knows what to believe, yet if it were false, you might think someone somewhere would have flagged this up?

Software Engineer can cover a lot of job roles, e.g. copy and past code, automated testing of code, installation of code, etc.

You know, after seeing BR's interview, I wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum. As a child he seemed to and the Dr. Phil thing didn't change my mind. Has anyone other than me heard the story about BR hitting JBR in the head with a golf club prior to her death? Maybe weeks or months prior?

LA did have "crazy eyes" in the Elizabeth Vargas interview but I got the impression that Vargas built a rapport with LA prior to that interview and LA probably told her she would not discuss certain things and that look she gave her was an indication of some "inside" thing, like, "Don't forget all the details I told you before this interview and that I can't talk about t on camera."

SerenitySprings,
Given the circumstances, I reckon BR lies somewhere on the autistic spectrum.

It might be where being a Software Engineer is easy, i.e. some kind of detailed repetitive job, e.g. editing code, updating sites with patches?

The nature of the case asks questions about BR's mental health and his appearance on Dr Phil, made him appear sociopathic.

One thing is for sure, we could all wake up one day to read about BR blowing up, going postal, as his past catches up with him, particularly once JR leaves us.

Who will look after BR then?

You know, after seeing BR's interview, I wondered if he was on the Autism spectrum.

Could be SS, there is definitely something amiss, but after going through all that at 9 yrs old, it's no wonder he's a bit strange.

How old is JR UKguy?

I'd say he's got a few years left yet, but who knows what could happen to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back