What does the jury think happened today?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what they are thinking, of course, but if it were me, I would be hoping that whatever it was, it meant I could go home tomorrow and forget I was ever on that jury.

In my jury experience, I was mildly annoyed about long lunches, late starts, early finishes, and long dismissals to the jury room. I can only imagine how I would feel if sequestered for this long.

Dunno if it was a deliberate ploy or not. Don't care. I do know it was phony.

All I know is I want her sorry azz planted in that chair at 9am tomorrow morning. Paper bag, puke bucket... whatever it takes to keep her facing that jury - and her future.

I think it was legitimate. She actually seemed more angry to me than sad! Especially at that first reaction where she turned away! She definitely was holding a lot in. Almost like she despised it. (it being Caylee, the pictures, or just everything)

LKB got a trial break (maybe a full week, not sure) for *back* trouble during Spector I and I didn't believe that one either.

I think it was a trick.

Whether it was a DT ploy or one entirely authored by ICA...I think when it happened, the DT ran with it!

A much needed emergency half-time for the DT to regroup & figure out how in the world they're gonna shoulder what's coming next.

For ICA, a last ditch effort for just one more moment where she was in control...ummm, yeh just a moment my dear Murderous Monster and then tomorrow will be here in a blink of an eye and believe me, JP will not allow another stall tactic like this again.

I agree with others who have said that CA displayed the true emotions of grief for her precious Caylee while all ICA could do was garner some sympathy from her DT and even that was meager at best.

All I am left with today is the reality that sweet Caylee was dumped like garbage only to be disarticulated by scavengers rather than at least be left in the loving arms of her grandparents to have a chance at life and all because of what? Jealousy...?:sick:

She is a cold B*tch. Any emotion, which I believe is contrived, is for herself and her benefit only. I hope that this jury is quick and that despite their not having the benefit of following every single aspect of this case from day one, they render a verdict that is consistent with a mother who was cold and calculated in the premeditated murder of a child she never deserved. That child in my opinion, and without even knowing her was a far better person in her almost three years than KC will ever be in her entire lifetime.

I don't think she was crying, didn't see any tears, and the tissue was completely dry. Neither do I think she was physically ill from the testimony about Caylee's remains.

I do think she was holding in one her ICA jailhouse temper tantrums and it was prompted more by hearing her brother testify about more of her lies. I think she sat there stewing about it until she couldn't hold back anymore and was about to blow and her DT asked to end it early based on her being ill. Otherwise a very public meltdown was about to be witnessed by the jury.

jmho...

I have rewatched a lot of today. She is so not crying. Why does she press so hard on her cheeks and wipe really really slowly. We have all had a really good cry before, I think, and that is not a natural motion. So slow and hard pressing on cheeks. She's beyond ridiculous. She sucks!!!

Some of the posters think the DT reads here, if so, you need to get a body language expert STAT to teach her some things. This is laughable. You made a big mistake today. This was so disrespectful to Caylee's body and memory. Get an expert STAT or she will get DP.

I don't know what the jury believes, but I can say that for me, as a person who has been hanging on to the notion that maybe this whole thing really WAS an accident/pool drowning -- today's "performance" did NOTHING to advance the possibility that she is an innocent, grieving mother. Today's antics made her look guilty, guilty, guilty, IMO. And, I'm back to thinking that she murdered her daughter in cold blood.

The same thing with me, now. Casey's behavior today looked like she was pretending to be ill; I kept thinking she looked like a girl who wanted out of a class in school and used the fake sick routine. I'm shocked that it actually worked.

Those duct tape photos of Caylee were just soul shattering. How could anyone do that?

Has ICA seen the photos before? I guess there is no way for us to know the truth about this. JB could offer to show her the photos - but could she decide that she did not want to see them. They are after all evidence in her case and she should be shown all evidence.

I voted that that the DT planned it, but I'm not totally sure. The one thing I AM sure about, is that it was ALL AN ACT. It was so blatantly obvious to me that she was putting on and faking. She disgusts me. I'm really going to be mad if she gets out of sitting in the courtroom during rest of the testimony about the crime scene and the remains. IMO, she should be forced to sit there and take it. I have no sympathy for her AT ALL.

I believe the jury is suspecting the reason for the early recess was due to someone (ICA) being "sick"...and I hope they saw through that "sick" Murderous Monster's act today!

lol.. I think it's amusing that Dr. Lillian Glass basically came to the same conclusion about ICA's antics that I did:

"Casey may be a good liar but is a very bad actress. Her feigned upset is not working. If there is anything that has convinced me that Casey Anthony is a sociopathic inhumane cold blooded monster, this is it!"

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...t-cry-real-tears-when-caylees-skull-is-shown/

I voted that the defense had nothing to do with it because it looked like Casey was angry and trying to hold it in, rather than sick, and I didn't think that the defense would have anticipated that at all.

Still on the fence about what truly happened to Caylee, but I think Casey should have to attend her trial and witness the evidence on what happened to her daughter, and this looked as though she was trying to get out of having to do that.

Whether it was a DT ploy or one entirely authored by ICA...I think when it happened, the DT ran with it!

A much needed emergency half-time for the DT to regroup & figure out how in the world they're gonna shoulder what's coming next.

For ICA, a last ditch effort for just one more moment where she was in control...ummm, yeh just a moment my dear Murderous Monster and then tomorrow will be here in a blink of an eye and believe me, JP will not allow another stall tactic like this again.

I agree with others who have said that CA displayed the true emotions of grief for her precious Caylee while all ICA could do was garner some sympathy from her DT and even that was meager at best.

All I am left with today is the reality that sweet Caylee was dumped like garbage only to be disarticulated by scavengers rather than at least be left in the loving arms of her grandparents to have a chance at life and all because of what? Jealousy...?:sick:

Cindy Anthony is a very wise woman to have noted that her beloved granddaugher, Caylee, was taken away because of jealousy. Cindy probably never expected this outcome, but she knew in her heart, mind, and soul that Casey was capable of taking Caylee away forever from the grandparents who cherished her. Sad. Too sad.

Have not read through this thread....yet. My "gut" feeling is that she was really sick of looking at those pictures and agree with those who say she remembers the smell that went along with those pictures. Even if it was staged, she still will not have the "FREEDOM of CHOICE" to vacate the courtroom when pictures/evidence is too hard to re-witness. They will start right where they left off tomorrow. I vote keep that trash can/barf bag close by. She can't play this card many more times. If she is falling this ill during very damning evidence, we will be watching this trial 'til Christmas!!!

I think this was Casey's solution of how to deal with the dilemma of the moment. IMO, she didn't need anyone to suggest that this might be a good stall. The defense may have suggested it, but she didn't need any help. In either case, I'm sure it pleased her team.

It may be legitimate, in that she is sick that she is being caught red-handed. That's why she keeps hiding her hands. Those murderous betrayers!!

Her histrionics continue to grow with each drama. What will she do next to top this one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back