What does the jury think happened today?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What does the jury think happened?

• ICA plans to plead

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • ICA (or someone) is sick

Votes: 117 58.8%
  • Judge or Lawyer had a personal emergency

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Other

Votes: 37 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looked SO FAKE that I think this alone severely hurt the defense case.

OMG that was a fine catch - I totally missed it (shock, lol).

Who ever wipes away their "tears" with their middle finger???? She is one conniving, vindictive little B.

Love the angelic white outfit - - - I'm sure this will save her. lol

Will the inmate be wearing black tomorrow to infer that she's in mourning for (the skull) with all of the duct tape covering her nose and mouth??? (AKA: her baby)

BBM - she looked like she had a straight jacket on.

Soon enough! :D

I think using the word sick might not be quite right. I think she became emotionally ill, not actually sick. I watched the last part of today's trial a couple of times and I think she was badly shaken up when she left. Her walk out the door reminded me of the way my sisters walks and she is having a lot of emotional problems right now. Slow, hesitant, off balance, like a very old person might walk.

I don't think it was a ploy or an act to 'make it stop'. I don't know what it was that got to her emotionally, but something did. So I would have to say while I don't think she was sick, I think she truly was 'emotionally ill' and it was not faked.

IMO...Casey FAKED this illness. I've been watching the trial on the Orlando Sentinel live feed site, and other than when the charges against Casey were read, and Condy had a near meltdown during her testimony, Casey has been completely STONE-FACED, a la valium...NOW, she decides to "get ill?!"

After all of the giddy jailhouse tapes, the talk of human decomp stench, bodily fluids in the trunk of her car, hair death band, cadaver dog hits, etc., she didn't so much as blink! NOW that there are images of Caylee's remains, she suddenly shows emotion?!

PUHLEESE!! Maybe it had something to do with the GALLON of water she chugged!! Anyone notice that the DT left the series of empty water bottles on the table?! Who does that?! She probably gave herself water poisoning!!

I dont think it goes to show shes guilty at all, in fact had she sat there like a expressionless stone, that would really show me shes guilty. Shes still a human being and her childs skull is being talked about like its nothing, I think it has to be upsetting, and it has to be stressful to be confronted with all this for the first time in front of the world. jmo

They said on HLN that this wasn't the first time Casey has seen these pics. The DT has had these pics for some time..idk.

How would CA know if ICA is eating or not?

Watching Casey-dab, dab, wipe, wipe, look desperately for signs of tears-thought bubble over her head, 'Oh, s**t, I am toast, now what?'

BBM - I agree - her "performance" was intended to influence the jury ... and IMO the Inmate had no intention or desire for court to be in recess ... she wanted to continue her "performance" in front of the jury. She worked herself up to that point and wanted to show Baez what a good performance she could put on.
The Inmate saw her mother collapse and court was not recessed ... only a break was taken.... then Cindy had to retake the witness stand.
When the Inmate pulled the same stunt in jury selection, the day was not called to an abrupt stop -- the Inmate had a break and came back to finish the day out.
Her "performance" meant nothing without her "audience"/the jury.
She did not want to go back to her cell and away from all the pawing attention of her attorney crew.
IMO the State put a stop to the proceedings today, as much as anybody else. They surely did not want this charade to continue in front of the jury. Just as they voiced their concerns in jury selection when the Inmate was sitting there crying in front of the potential jurors.[/QUOTE]

Good post and I have to agree with you after reading this. It's "tears/sadness/stress/anxiety" today were an act for the crowds. No shock there - - - or did someone here actually think a lightbulb FINALLY went off and It is showing real, true emotion??? If so, we can get together and chat about this question over a few bottles of Merlot. Call me.

Do I really think that It has never beforehand viewed, time and time again, the photos of her dead daughters skeletal remains? I would bet my farm that It has. Farm and Deed.

Something I think backs the reasoning that the SA called for the end of the day is that Chief Justice Perry asked that the media NOT question them about this "illness". FIN.

Me thinks that Baez would be whoring around for media time/attention about his poor defendant and her terribly stressed/sick/anxious/tired/alone/unsupported condition whilst fighting the death penalty and opinion of the world.....therefore I concurr that the SA shut 'er down. Did anyone else notice his motion/touch to her back to try to get her to stand up for the jury before the afternoon recess? It took it a little bit too far - - - WHAT????? - - - ICA/It took it a little too far?????!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't be.

Have a swell night, Inmate Casey Marie Anthony. Sweet Henkel Dreams, sweetheart.

FWIW - I didn't vote because I have absolutely no firm thoughts on whether she was truly ill or just acting for whatever reason(s). The one thing I do know for certain is .... there is a long lonely walk down a hallway coming and there is no office where it ends.

I'll use KC's own words to describe my feelings about that: "Surprise, Surprise".....jmo

JB told the media at the morning break, IIRC, that ICA has never seen the photos shown today. In court, she never looked at the screen when the remains of Caylee were shown. I think she should be forced to view the results of her handiwork.

I think it was just KC faking sick to get out of something! Like she used to do I'm sure to get out of school, class, whatever. KC is a faker, and not a good one! My 4 year old puts on a better act. JMO! Unless she crapped her pants as others thought, then this was phoney baloney. And if not..well we all know about the little boy who cried wolf! She can delay the trial but she cannot delay the inevitable.

IMO, it was a ploy, but have no idea if DT was in on it or not. I'd like to ask was she really sick with irregular periods, bloating, ovarian cyst
was she really mugged at the ATM
did she really have a seizure when with her boyfriend Jesse
Did she really have a miscarriage
Is Cindy really crazy
Did George really have a stroke/heart attack
Did the baby daddy really die in a wreck
Did Amy really sleepwalk

These are just the health related tales that we know of.

I don't think it was fake, I believe she was angry and disgusted. She was being confronted with her lies "at the end of the hall".

"Is it wrong of me though to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared for the numerous possibilities. She's safe, she's in God's loving arms; in a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

"I look at my pictures of Caylee so many times throughout the day and I can't help but smile at my little rock star."

People like Casey are sensitive to other people's body language and emotions. She could sense the wrong kind of attention was coming down on her. She was trying be the grieving mommy and everyone was picking on her, looking at what Caylee and her mother had become. With these photos, her defense is just not making sense. She was most likely angry at the pictures of what she's done that everyone in that room was examining and then having to listen in detail what they were looking at. Angry at Caylee and Cindy and whomever else she could think to blame for them "making" her kill Caylee and for all that damning evidence Caylee held on to. Disgusted when they were talking about leg bones and skulls with hair mats because we all know how superficial Casey is and a dirty skull just ain't cute. Disgusted remembering the color leave Caylee's delicate skin and then the decomposition and hauling. This was her first kill (that we know of) she will improve...

The looks and actions of her attorney's this afternoon told me not that they were sympathetic of her but for the first time, I think they realized collectively how scary this chick is and they don't have any control over her.

"They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back..."

And who was everyone making a big fuss about at the end of the day?

So to answer the question, yes. I think she was in panic mode especially listening to the photo evidence, but panicking for a different reason you or I would. Getting her way calmed her right down.

Didn't see the live coverage, but from the photographs of her, it appeared to be an "Oh Sh**" reaction (they really did catch me), much like the jailhouse reaction of the remains being found.:twocents:
Right, I do NOT think it was planned. I think it was genuine. From: 1. the horror of what she has actually done driven home by the day's testimony 2. the realization that she will never leave prison alive. I think today's photos more or less negated any molestation, drowning, etc. story. It just cut through it all.

What do you think the jurors think about today's short court day? I wonder if they think she's gonna plead and they'll be released soon.

This is how Casey must be feeling tonight:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6JQ2Vzr0bQ"]YouTube - ‪Martha and the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run‬‏[/ame]

I don't think it was fake, I believe she was angry and disgusted. She was being confronted with her lies "at the end of the hall".

"Is it wrong of me though to not really want to know the truth? I'm honestly scared for the numerous possibilities. She's safe, she's in God's loving arms; in a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of."

People like Casey are sensitive to other people's body language and emotions. She could sense the wrong kind of attention was coming down on her. She was trying be the grieving mommy and everyone was picking on her, looking at what Caylee and her mother had because with these photos the her defense is just not making sense. She was most likely angry at the pictures of what she's done that everyone in that room was examining and then having to listen in detail what they were looking at. Angry at Caylee and Cindy and whomever else she could think to blame for them "making" her kill Caylee and for all that damning evidence Caylee held on to. Disgusted when they were talking about leg bones and skulls with hair mats because we all know how superficial Casey is and a dirty skull just ain't cute. Disgusted remembering the color leave Caylee's delicate skin and then the decomposition and hauling.

"I look at my pictures of Caylee so many times throughout the day and I can't help but smile at my little rock star."

The looks and actions of her attorney's this afternoon told me not that they were sympathetic of her but for the first time, I think they realized collectively how scary this chick is and they don't have any control over her.

"They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now, is getting Caylee back..."

And who was everyone making a big fuss about at the end of the day?

So to answer the question, yes. I think she was in panic mode especially listening to the photo evidence, but panicking for a different reason you or I would.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: You have hit the nail right on the head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA
Back