What Facts Ruin Your Theory?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a standard lawn application.

http://www.arborcaretree.com/Organic_Lawn_Care_FAQ.htm#Should lime be applied every year?

Soil becomes acidic over time due to land structure and environmental issues. Lime is used to raise and maintain soil pH to more neutral levels. If pH levels are too high or to low, soil nutrients become "locked up" and are unavailable to turf roots. In many cases, a neglected lawn may have pH levels so low, that it will require two applications of lime per year until levels become acceptable. Yearly applications of lime are part of a good lawn care program, and soil tests are used to determine accurate delivery of applications.

Thanks for the understanding. Lime has been associated with so many cases of hastening the decomposition process (Gacy is one) that we automatically think it is used that way.

???? Sorry, but what is Lyme???:waitasec:

I think the reference to lime/lyme comes in because iirc GA threw a bunch of it all over the backyard after getting word that TM wanted to search their backyard again. Lime/Lyme also speeds up decomposition in animals and might be effective at eliminating or destroying decomposition evidence (please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on any of this...I am going off of memory and limited knowledge!)

The chloroform has me stumped. How could maggots survive and mature into adult flies if the chloroform level was so high? The chloroform had to be used AFTER the car was recovered from the tow yard. Either someone used it to try and clean the car, or the vapors were left after CSI did their testing.
Wasnt it Kobe that said Chloroform is used to isolate DNA?

This is a real stretch - but could Casey have used a cloth to administer the chloroform and then put the cloth in the trashbag and possibly the cloth or a piece of paper that came into contact with it fell out of the trashbag when the tow guy took the bag out of trunk?

To address the topic of the thread..... facts or no facts, I have changed my theory about 40 times in the past month!

It's obvious that KC killed her. I wish I could believe it was an accident, as I first tried to hold onto. But there are too many contradicting facts for that to be so... the lack of KC's grief, and chloroform are just two I think of off my head.

there is no indication that the maggots and flies were alive in the trunk.

there is no indication that the maggots and flies were alive in the trunk.

The tow yard guy said in his sworn statement that flies flew out of the trunk when GA opened it at the tow yard.

The tow yard guy said in his sworn statement that flies flew out of the trunk when GA opened it at the tow yard.

There are so many statements in this case it is hard to remember all of them. I do feel the TOW YARD GUY sworn statement is CRUCIAL in this case. I just do not understand why LE was not called immediately..... if my daughter or grand-daughter we missing............. I would be panicking and called LE before the car left the TOW YARD. But I guess the "A's" knew something else was going on................... and I do feel a coverup was planned at that moment. I think they have a lot of explaining to do........

There are so many statements in this case it is hard to remember all of them. I do feel the TOW YARD GUY sworn statement is CRUCIAL in this case. I just do not understand why LE was not called immediately..... if my daughter or grand-daughter we missing............. I would be panicking and called LE before the car left the TOW YARD. But I guess the "A's" knew something else was going on................... and I do feel a coverup was planned at that moment. I think they have a lot of explaining to do........

Per Cindy she talked/texted KC daily during the month she was out of the house. She just never let her talk to Caylee because she was either napping or with the alleged nanny.

Jesse had access to the police through a family member who worked there briefly, and the police have the ability to fake human decomposition odor to train dogs. And Casey was mysteriously separated from her car for a period of time.

If they had DNA from Caylee's body contacting the trunk, they would have arrested her on the first day. They didn't have that, but it should have been there, since the odor was so strong.

Caylee's hair can be placed and doesn't prove anything. The banding, a chemical process, could probably be faked. The fact there was no DNA in the trunk from contact with Caylee's body is a fact that makes you question whether Casey really killed her daughter.

The police had the ability to do all the other things but they didn't have Caylee's body. Whether dead or alive she was somewhere else, so they could have faked everything but DNA from contact. It should have been there, considering the level of the odor.

You're kidding? Do you seriously think this is a setup by LE? Why? Where would anyone have gotten Caylee's hair?

Remember the unreleased interview with CA. She said they were all staying at Hard Rock Cafe with Universal paying the tab for ZG to babysit all day. then the infamous car accident happened. I love companies these days, they take girls that used to work the photo kiosk at their park 2 years ago and pay for a weeks stay at a resort and rooms for your kids and nanny and her sister. Woo Hoo. I want to work for them

I want to work for them too

Jesse had access to the police through a family member who worked there briefly, and the police have the ability to fake human decomposition odor to train dogs. And Casey was mysteriously separated from her car for a period of time.

If they had DNA from Caylee's body contacting the trunk, they would have arrested her on the first day. They didn't have that, but it should have been there, since the odor was so strong.

Caylee's hair can be placed and doesn't prove anything. The banding, a chemical process, could probably be faked. The fact there was no DNA in the trunk from contact with Caylee's body is a fact that makes you question whether Casey really killed her daughter.

The police had the ability to do all the other things but they didn't have Caylee's body. Whether dead or alive she was somewhere else, so they could have faked everything but DNA from contact. It should have been there, considering the level of the odor.

No, they would never have arrested her from the first DNA. It is called "case building" for court. They had no reason to arrest her, she was already arrested and waiting to go to court. That theory is not do able at all.

There is NO FAKE decomposition. It is unique combination of chemicals. There is something they sell to train dogs with, but it won't pass the test U.T. Body Farm uses, and most good trainers in this country do NOT use it. Keep in mind The Body Farm anthropologists came to Orlando and tested that trunk. It takes a VERY SMALL amount of decomp for the dogs to train and learn to hit, so buying something like that which may or may not train the dogs properly is foolish.

The banding is NOT a chemical process and cannot be faked as you would like to believe. It ONLY happens when the FLESH lets go of the hair post mortem and not only do they have hair, they have FLESH.

LE has NO REASON to fake anything. That sounds like CA's hair brained justifications.

Just to be blunt here - LE has already shown MORE to the general public than many cases have been won on and it is just the "tip of the iceberg" in this case.

If they could have just caught one of them, how sweet that would have been to determine the date of death. My guess is they found the larvae in the trunk and those are much more important in the big picture. They can get the DNA of the body they were feeding on, and they also can tell if there were any drugs or chemicals used in that person.

I answered each of these individually, but I have to say if this is a theory you are trying out, forget it, none of this will work for a jury. It would not even pass the smell test here.

As much as paranoid criminals and their families want to tell it, LE does not FRAME people. They could care less, and have so many cases they do not prosecute people who don't commit crimes.

Interesting though is most criminals do not get caught on the really large crimes, but seem to get picked up on some petty charge and then the big case is made. Same as with KC.

I agree. GA recognized the smell of death when he opened the car door at the tow yard. He should have immediately reached for his phone and dialed 911. His daughter and grand-daughter were missing and he knew someone's dead body had been in that car. So why didn't he call LE when both KC and Caylee could have possibly been dead? I think he knew that CA had been in constant contact with KC via text message and if there had been a dead body in the car it likely was Caylee.

This ALL drives me nuts!!! We know from CA's interview with LE that KC was telling her that they were staying at the Hardrock, going to parks, going out to dinner, trying to make it "work" as a family with JH... all stuff that seems fun and nothing that is a problem - until there is the horrible car accident with the hidden lacerations etc. BUT, according to the myspace posting CA knew all this was lies AT THE TIME and that infact Caylee was missing?

When AH took CA to TL's appartment on the night of the 15 july, CA did not express any suprise at all that she was not going to JH's house? (who she believed was KC's boyfriend du jour) So, if she knew the entire JH/hardrock/accident scenerio was a lie, then it stands to reason that she knew KC did not have a job. How long had she suspected that for? None of this ties in with my theory that KC had everyone fooled and decided to kill Caylee and live the high life except that maybe CA kept her mouth shut about the lies etc because she was just plain GLAD that she didnt have to deal with KC after she had left home, but never expected her to go so far as to murder Caylee. Maybe she just underestimated how far KC's decent into selfishness and crime had gone...

I also dont understand the whole gas can drama. SO much cr#p sorrounding those cans! One aspect that has always made me thing is when GA told KC that he wanted to get the chocks to rotate the wheels on the car. However, when KC pushed past him and threw the gas cans at him he did not say "Well thanks for that you thief but what I actually wanted was the chocks!" I suppose KC knew he actually just wanted his cans back but I dont understand why he didnt carry on the ruse. I guess he really didnt smell anything at that time...:confused:

Or he did and found the body at that time and helped KC dispose of it. What date was it she told Amy she "got rid of the squirrels?"

She thought the smell would leave the car after getting rid of the body but when it didn't go away she dumped the car hoping someone would steal it and give her a "kidnapping" story. When that didn't work, the kidnapping had to take place somewhere else. A pathological liar makes the stories and they go along.

Turbo: Or he did and found the body at that time and helped KC dispose of it. What date was it she told Amy she "got rid of the squirrels?"

She thought the smell would leave the car after getting rid of the body but when it didn't go away she dumped the car hoping someone would steal it and give her a "kidnapping" story. When that didn't work, the kidnapping had to take place somewhere else. A pathological liar makes the stories and they go along.

IIRC it was June 26 (same day KC finally ditches the Pontiac at Amscot lot). "Hey, I finally got rid of the smell," she texts AH, "I scraped the dead squirrel off." (Translation: disposed of my daughter's remains.) It is at this point, having been given access to AH's vehicle (and others such as Tony's jeep), that I guess she figured the car could be safely abandoned. JMHO

No, they would never have arrested her from the first DNA. It is called "case building" for court. They had no reason to arrest her, she was already arrested and waiting to go to court. That theory is not do able at all.

There is NO FAKE decomposition. It is unique combination of chemicals. There is something they sell to train dogs with, but it won't pass the test U.T. Body Farm uses, and most good trainers in this country do NOT use it. Keep in mind The Body Farm anthropologists came to Orlando and tested that trunk. It takes a VERY SMALL amount of decomp for the dogs to train and learn to hit, so buying something like that which may or may not train the dogs properly is foolish.

The banding is NOT a chemical process and cannot be faked as you would like to believe. It ONLY happens when the FLESH lets go of the hair post mortem and not only do they have hair, they have FLESH.

LE has NO REASON to fake anything. That sounds like CA's hair brained justifications.

Just to be blunt here - LE has already shown MORE to the general public than many cases have been won on and it is just the "tip of the iceberg" in this case.

I've never seen anything that says they found "flesh" attached to the hair. I've heard rumors but have never seen any documentation, can you direct me?

During LE's interview, while GA is under sworn testimony, he admits he was not allowed anywhere near KC's trunk--that she "nearly ran him down, racing to beat him to the trunk," also cussing at him as she stopped him in his path, shoving the cans at him. (He later tries to protect KC and mislead the media, insisting he was allowed to retrieve the items and even saw inside the trunk so "would have smelled something.") But it is his sworn statements in the end to which he will be bound, unless of course he wants to perjure himself...

Totally agree but one step further. Why didn't she ask to "search" before the eleventh hour? Why now. Truly I think she would have been granted the ok to search early on. Would have made sense. Daughter missing + search. Right?:confused:

I wonder if "now" is because the body would be fully decomposed. Had she looked for earlier, it wouldn't have been; therefore more forensics would have been available.

Maybe???

I am curious about forensic evidence found in the trunk of the car. I would think that they would have found fluids in more areas than just the trunk. If Casey had enough fluid on her clothes to make them smell, I would think there would be traces of it elsewhere in the vehicle. I remember LP stated that he believed that Caylee was in a bag that tore while Casey was removing it from the trunk, thus coming in contact with Casey's pants. If this were the case, and the same pants were left in the vehicle, wouldn't it make sense that there would be traces of this fluid found where the pants had been on the backseat floorboard of the car. I would think LE would have gone over that car with a fine tooth comb given the circumstances. One would think that traces would have been left elsewhere besides the trunk.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher
Back