Votes: 14 3.5%
  • F

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • not sure

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This jury selection is more like a childish game.
In the CASEY game to be on the jury they must fit her[ not the legal]
evaluation.

Problem being:

It is logical to ask a person facing The Death Penalty for his/her input.
That is needed for jury selection.
But it is quite another to let that NON-LEGALLY acredited licensed person to run the procedure as if it were a fan club.

This is not high school & it is no FAN CLUB.

That is the problem.
And I feel so bad for JUDGE PERRY.

HE is in a school popularity FAN CLUB court rather than a real
Hearing to decide real people[ like he stresses every single day] who dohave real lives to get on with.

All the factors are not considered when the defense who are [ in charge :floorlaugh:]

let a lot of good ones get away.
And the speech was somewhat interesting about his promise to her[ why she really cried] nobody was ill:loser:

just my observations...
they are not in school
they are in a real court room with a real death penalty case.
So I really hope they start doing their jobs and stop letting her emotions in jury selections run things,
It is a CIRCUS....:grouphug:

I have not changed my grade of C-/minus. How many times have we heard the honorable Judge P. state,"12 is the magic number"? I will be swearing in the Jury when we get 12. Why deny the DT's request when he is going to turn around and give them what they want.

I could Listen to The honorable CJBP speak ALLLLL day long.

I come to work, pop in my ear phones, bring up the live feed, HIDE the window and just listen to him alllllll day. He makes me smile. He is seems so REAL.. I loves him and I gave him an A! I think he will make all the difference in the world when it comes to Justice for Angel Caylee.

I come to work, pop in my ear phones, bring up the live feed, HIDE the window and just listen to him alllllll day. He makes me smile. He is seems so REAL.. I loves him and I gave him an A! I think he will make all the difference in the world when it comes to Justice for Angel Caylee.

Ssejors, most excellent post! ITA...love HHJBP.

I give him an A+ considering all he has to deal with concerning the DT and their shenanigans. **sigh** IMO he is doing a fantastic job trying to make sure the defendant receives a fair trial. JMO.

My grade is lower than what it was. It is a week and a half after jury selection begun...and here we are with no end in sight.

Yup, me too!!!

I gave him a B originally (B- actually) but the day I did that, I really wanted to give him a C. After weighing all the pros and cons, I thought a B- was sufficient at that time.

Now I'm thinking perhaps a definite B- or B. No higher. He could have done better. We still have Friday and maybe Saturday, I hope no more than that, so I'll keep it a "B" for now.

I'd like to see polls like this for the trial, one each for judge, prosecution, and defense, but I'd like that where we can change our votes over time to see how we perceive they're doing over the course.

I really love this judge and would give me an A, EXCEPT his decision about not allowing the Prosecutors to eliminate the woman who said she couldn't judge or use death penalty. This obviously had nothing to do with race from the PA's. Huge negative & mistake on judges part in my opinion. I'm so dissappinted in him for this. Now he gets a C from me.

To Music.....I love him more today than yesterday.........but not as much as to morrow........
HHJP is so absolutely brilliant re the law - and so temperate in his demeanor - and just generally such a wonderful human being - not to mention fun & funny. I'm sure he's had to swallow hard a few times..........but I'm thinking he has a loooooooooooong memory and he'll soon be back on his turf and at a point in this process where he has more control. HHJP has very carefully navigated the legal minefield that the sleazy and arrogant defense attys have laid down for him. This judge didn't just get off the boat and has not overcome the obstacles he has to be out maneuvered by these two misfits.

In other words I give him an A plus......and I'm so proud that he represents Florida so well. :blushing::HHJP:

He speaks with the same tone and inflection as my American History professor and I really believe I could listen to them both read the phone book! A Plus

My DH was home today and I had jury selection on the TV. DH sat down for a while to watch with me. He is really not into this case like I am but his words to me were "That is one good judge."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat