What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
it's interesting that Casey changed the story to Caylee being taken at Blancard Park.
I know it's been somewhat searched already but not sure if it has been completely searched. I wondered if she changed the story because she heard about some of the searches there and thought Caylee's remains may be found. just a thought

Maybe Casey knows there are no camera's in Blanchard Park??? (knowing anything that took place there is untraceable?)
Ahhh...but the cell phone pings, do they place her in the park the same time she says she met Zanny and her brother Sam there?
Any locals know if there are camera's in the park?

That is odd, no? Sounds like something that would be in a guys car. Odder that the disk is missing.

actually I don't think its odd considering the person. My sister is 23 and she is into watching The Girls Next Door, etc and obsessed with appearances etc. I am sure as into partying as Casey is, she probably had no qualms about wanting to be in such a video.

What happened last wed...page two...mentions drugs found in hair?

Can you brief us on his dumpster theory? I can't watch the video while at work.

Thats when the ding dong's cut him off.... but he changes the timeline and says to concentrate on dumpster and landfill

it's interesting that Casey changed the story to Caylee being taken at Blancard Park.
I know it's been somewhat searched already but not sure if it has been completely searched. I wondered if she changed the story because she heard about some of the searches there and thought Caylee's remains may be found. just a thought

I think that is a very good thought. The script would also explain her clubbing and not a care in the world attitude. Now explain why you didn't report this to LE? Casey is dumber than a rock.

QUESTION ONE: Why did Casey need Zanny to babysit if Casey did not have a job?

Not sure what the Girls Gone Wild disk means in connection to Casey, but if she were on the disk flashing her girls to the camera's you better bet your cute hiney that Mr Joe Francis would have already made a statement about it. Remember the call girl that busted the mayor or was it senator? Heck all I know is, he would've already done an interview about it.:p

Cant see the video at work - can anyone tell me what it says?

Who's truth? Casey's?!? Since when has Casey bothered to tell the truth?

Anyone who believes anything the Anthony's have to say are just plain loco... I wish someone would gag Cindy... she really does make things worse with the things she says...

Ok, if this is a real evidence sheet, lets go through this list (my comments in bold):

Originally Posted by ?everything
ok no one has answered me yet so I am going to go ahead a post this.

Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom -DNA evidence on fries?
Hair scrungies & elastics (several) Caylee wore ponytails--any of her hair?
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City Why? Casey on it? Maybe Joe Francis from GGW is the father??? :)
Snickers wrapper Fingerprints? DNA?
Hair clips -Same as above
Pizza crust, stale Whose DNA?
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology Wow-she wanted to make a fresh start?
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off Quick money if you win
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling ??? NO nice comment
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper DNA
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo Size S kids or adult?
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts) More fraud?
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank) casey thinking..."if I cannot get her into daycare I will kill her?" LE needs to followup on this. When I went to Petite, they met with my son and I both. ( I went to put him in preschool and almost got a job there too--I decided to stay home and raise son myself). Did Casey/Caylee ever go there together?
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design -Assuming Caseys
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off Repeat of above
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several) Hamburger pieces left--DNA?
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo -Did she get these as a prize with her burger(s), or did she "mess around" with the Burger King to get free burgers???
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag More DNA!!
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off Parking tickets have serial numbers on them and cop signature--this can be traced.

But this answers the burning question I've had about Cindy getting so adamant lately.... Casey told them somewhat the "truth"

I'm just on page one of this thread trying to catch up, but I want to mention that there was a change in behavior for both Cindy and George last week.

After being relatively subdued for a while, both had outbursts with the media.......George had to be restrained from hitting a member of the media camped out on the grass in the parkway in front of his house, and Cindy had a long dialog of bitterness aimed at the media as she pounded in the "no trespassing" signs. She called the media leeches and maggots, and insinuated that someone put a dead body in the car after it had been impounded.

It's as if both Cindy and George took their craziness and rudeness to a new level last week. Did they learn something that sent them off the deep end?
DESPERATE PEOPLE DO DESPERATE THINGS!!!!!
Seems like all heck is about to break loose.

I'll try to write a synopsis when I get back from getting my daughter off the bus (first day of school !!)

fran, I think this would be a major piece of news. If there are two areas of DNA evidence--both the car and dumpster. However, why would LE not be searching the landfill where that dumpster was emptied? Unless they feel it would be a futile search and there would not be much hope of finding significant remains.....so sad.

The two sources of DNA evidence could well be the car and dumpster. Let's say Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car and was in a state of decomposition, leaking some fluids (the stain) and leaving strands of hair. Later, the body is transferred to a dumpster. If the body was in that dumpster for a day or two before the dumpster was emptied, there would be further leakage of body fluids resulting in a residue in the dumpster. Those dumpsters are rarely, if ever, cleaned with soap and water, so the fluid residue would remain.

What happened last wed...page two...mentions drugs found in hair?

Sorry Ella, this is how rumors get started! The is no proof of drugs found in her hair. robotdog and I were just speculating this morning about what the 'shocking' info was from last Wed. Blame it on robotdog, he is the troublemaker:crazy::crazy:

I would like to know where this came from and if it can be verified. Anyone?! :eek:

Hey SS! IIRC it came from a poster named ?everything. She found it on the t-pix site (dont know if I can post that) We were in the chat room with her earlier today.

Not sure what the Girls Gone Wild disk means in connection to Casey, but if she were on the disk flashing her girls to the camera's you better bet your cute hiney that Mr Joe Francis would have already made a statement about it. Remember the call girl that busted the mayor or was it senator? Heck all I know is, he would've already done an interview about it.:p

I mentioned this earlier. It was the Governor of I think New York. The Blind Lt. Governor took over and almost immediately had to admit he had an affair. HE got to stay tho because he hadn't used state money for it or something like that.

I first want to say if the mods feel like moving this into another thread, please do... I just didn't see it discussed in the already started threads.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7348520&version=1&locale=EN-US

So LP says Casey opened up to Lee and Cindy on Wed when the prelim results came in, told them some of the "truth" and thats why they are more than ever certain Casey is alive !:bang:

Her story changed from dropping her off with Zanny to Zanny and her sister Sam taking her in the park and giving her a script to follow (Cindy told this to LP)

it goes on from there and unfortunatley the interviewers cut him off !!!!

Also covers his dumpster theory

Padilla is assuming Casey gave Cindy and Lee some info, based on the preliminary reports coming back because Padilla feels the mood changed within the household.

Of course the mood in the household would change after the reports show "decomposition in the trunk."

I am a fan of BH Padilla!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445
Back