What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LP. said that last Wed. he believes that Casey told Cindy and Lee something that was "close to the truth". Also last Wed. was when the results of the DNA started coming back. I think last Wed. is an important day. This was my original question and apparently people are reporting this thread for being off topic....can we please bring it back on topic. TIA

I don't believe that inventory list until we know what it is and where it came from. JMO.

? have been lurking and found something you might find interesting but am not sure about posting it I know I can not post a link but can I just copy the interesting part to post

I came here to ask about posting something I found I know that I can not post the link I am not sure where I should have posted something I found somewhere else If I was wrong in posting the info them all I can say Is I am truly sorry

I came here to ask about posting something I found I know that I can not post the link I am not sure where I should have posted something I found somewhere else If I was wrong in posting the info them all I can say Is I am truly sorry

It's not your fault. No worries...it is a little confusing at times.

*Snipped*

We can all sit and say the writing is on the wall - Casey did something to that baby. Could any of us look into our children's faces and believe our son and daughter would be involved in something so horrendous?

Cindy is walking the denial path. Unfortunately, I think the path is about to dead end. I think Cindy is going to fall and fall hard. I hope her family is there to pick up the pieces.

jmo

I think Parents (especially Mothers), know when their son/daughter is lying.

I don't believe CA is an exception.

If we had a General Discussion thread you could have posted it there...:)

Can you PM me where you found this info?? Its interesting.

I know...I miss general discussion,too. :(

What the general discussion thread did was allow random thoughts. Now, if you have a random thought and wish to explore it...you are going to have to make a thread about it. Otherwise it is going to be considered going off topic...it is going to be hard...conversations can't flow.

Just like I just did....oh brother, I will just go sit in the corner now.

I put a lot of thought into this the other day - A LOT of thought. A few hours after my daughter left to go to a friend's house, I had a very frightening thought...what if I never saw her again? I tried to remember EXACTLY when she left. I could only pinpoint it to a 15-20 minute window. I also tried to remember EXACTLY what she was wearing. The only thing I could remember was jeans & a dark shirt. My point is that remembering exact details about the last time you saw someone is easier said than done. Every ounce of me hopes that GA was able to recall such detailed information simply because of his LE background & being so detail oriented. I can't allow myself to think that it is all part of a script to help in a cover-up. At least, I hope that isn't the case:confused::confused:

Maybe George remembered what they were wearing cause Casey made a threat that they wouldnt be coming back.

ok no one has answered me yet so I am going to go ahead a post this.

Before I part from you I want to give you this little gift, a little piece of evidence that just happened to fall into my hands.

Inventory List
Contents of White Plastic Trash Bag in Car
McDonalds bag w/ loose French fires in bottom
Hair scrungies & elastics (several)
Ketchup pkgs (empty)
DVD (case only) Girls Gone Wild Panama City
Snickers wrapper
Hair clips
Pizza crust, stale
Admissions packet Lake-Sumter Community College, School of Cosmetology
Lotto scratchoff tickets, 3, Blazin Red Hot Bucks, scratched off
Pamphlet “So You Want to be a Model” Barbizon School of Modeling
Nail polish Passion Pink
Payday candybar wrapper
Tee-shirt size S Homer Simpson logo
Withdrawal slips Bank of America (various names and accounts)
Application for Admission El Petito Academio page 8 only “Character Witnesses, parents must have 3”(blank)
Bra size 34 B with attached padding, animal print design
Lotto scratchoff tickets Hot 100s Qty 3, scratched off
Burger King hamburger wrappers (several)
Pair, men’s boxer shorts, size XXL,“Home of the Whopper” Burger King logo
Dunkin Donuts bag, crumpled, stale donut holes in bag
Parking ticket, pink copy, 6/16/08 location torn off

Can you PM me where you found this info?? Its interesting.

me too!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons
Back