What happened last Wed.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IIRC, very early, it was reported GA pulled LE aside (July 15 or 16) and told them he believed his daughter was hiding something or knew more than she was telling. I know he has made some really strange statements, but I question how many of his statements were "scripted" by his wife and daughter.

I have noticed LA has not been as vocal as he was in the beginning. Also since the DNA articles came out, GA has been fairly quiet (with the exception of the two yahoos that showed up lawn chairs and an umbrella to gawk. I am not sure I would be too kind to those two either.)

I think GA & LA know in their hearts that Caylee is deceased and Casey is involved up to her eyeballs.

Cindy is the only one that does not believe Caylee is deceased and I think I can understand why she believes the way she does. For Cindy to believe the test results, she would have to believe her daughter was involved.

We can all sit and say the writing is on the wall - Casey did something to that baby. Could any of us look into our children's faces and believe our son and daughter would be involved in something so horrendous?

Cindy is walking the denial path. Unfortunately, I think the path is about to dead end. I think Cindy is going to fall and fall hard. I hope her family is there to pick up the pieces.

jmo

It doesnt help her "come to terms" when you have people like JB (attorney) telling her the DNA results dont mean anything (according to all the DNA experts he has called) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think George is involved. Mainly because he loved that baby. I do think LE informed The A's of some DNA evidence in a dumpster. LP spoke of a dumpster about 1.25 miles from AL's apt. This was something none of us had heard of before. I bet the A's were informed of it but forgot to mention it to media because it was not exculpatory. Their denial is so extreme, and probably based in things that JB has told them. He is doing them a disservice to cloud their minds like they are potential jurors.
I have never thought the Amscot dumpster is involved. She ran out of gas there. It is a busy intersection across from a Wal Mart. I think the deed had been done ten days before she ran out of gas.

I reckon Lee is awful quiet lately.

I don't think George is in any way involved with bringing harm to Caylee. But I would not be surprised to find that after the fact he took steps to shield his daughter from prosecution. George is an ex cop. He has lived his life knowing about the thin blue line. You protect your own.

I think George knew exactly when he could get away with cleaning that car, so as to not be charged with destroying evidence, and how to phrase it to LE. The car, clothes etc was cleaned after the initial LE visit for the 911 calls, but before the investigators had a chance to get a handle on things and specifically request those items. This means GA can legitimately claim that they were fully cooperating with police, and surrendered every piece of evidence when asked. If stuff was cleaned it was because LE didn't request them not to.

And it really doesn't matter what George may or may not believe that his daughter did, or what he believes hapened to his grandaughter. He is still a cop. He has "protect your own, to the letter of the law" so deeply ingrained that it probably instinct.

They all lied about the last time they saw Caylee during the first week or so. Pretty convenient until the Mount Dora nursing home contacted police and then they finally admitted to seeing Caylee on the 15th instead of the 9th. Sounds like the entire family has planned out the entire charade. Who says Caylee was last with Casey? Maybe LA, GA, or Cindy A has Caylee last? They are lying so much anything is possible.

If already asked, sorry. Has any one here read the book with "Zanny the Nanny" character?

ETA: nevermind:crazy:

This sounds very plausible. He was a police officer afterall and he did tell that insane story about finding the gas cans in Casey's trunk; maybe this story was intended to explain away any forensic evidence evidence found in the trunk that would implicate him as an accomplice.
Didn't Scott Peterson destroy DNA evidence with leaking gas on a tarp? Does this explain the gas cans?

GA says he last saw CasA and Caylee leaving together with their backpacks.
That was supposedly the last time anyone from the family saw them. He remembered what they were wearing and what time it was exactly.(police training?)
The gas can thing and getting something out of CasA trunk seemed strange.

Yeah ok George can remember in detail that he saw Casey and Caylee down to what they were wearing, the time he saw them, what he was watching on tv and the date, BUT and this is a big but they initially said June 9th was the last date they saw Caylee. HE as a father has no memory of Fathers Day? He cannot remember that date but he can remember what they were wearing after the fact.

GA says he last saw CasA and Caylee leaving together with their backpacks.
That was supposedly the last time anyone from the family saw them. He remembered what they were wearing and what time it was exactly.(police training?)
The gas can thing and getting something out of CasA trunk seemed strange.
LA has stayed away and GA went back to work.
Trying to carry on with some kind of normal life while all this is going on and CinA is making the rounds on tv. Her nonsense is past ridiculous. Painting LE in a bad light is not a good idea. I get the impression there is no love lost between JB and LE.
From the things LP says he seems to have a decent relationship with GA.
Could be naming only the 3 family members was not an error.

I put a lot of thought into this the other day - A LOT of thought. A few hours after my daughter left to go to a friend's house, I had a very frightening thought...what if I never saw her again? I tried to remember EXACTLY when she left. I could only pinpoint it to a 15-20 minute window. I also tried to remember EXACTLY what she was wearing. The only thing I could remember was jeans & a dark shirt. My point is that remembering exact details about the last time you saw someone is easier said than done. Every ounce of me hopes that GA was able to recall such detailed information simply because of his LE background & being so detail oriented. I can't allow myself to think that it is all part of a script to help in a cover-up. At least, I hope that isn't the case:confused::confused:

Caylee's name is probably not as deeply meaningful as might be thought. I seem to remember reading somewhere, (possibly in that 400 page report?) That Casey wasn't really that interested in Caylee when she was born. and that the Cindy named the child. If the name choice did end up as Cindy's, then giving her grandchild a name that combines her two childrens names is probably pretty normal, and would seem to be completely in character for Cindy.

I agree, name not unusual at all. I think we need to get over this incest idea. At the age Casey was, it is very likely that the guy involved would not want his parents to know. Or, Casey didn't want a boyfriend to know she slept with someone else, etc.

Yes, I recall that the tarp that LE suspected was used to wrap the body of Lacey Peterson was drenched in gas!

And of all people, a police officer would know exactly how to get rid of DNA evidence. Apparently, he didn't do such a good job.

What struck me most odd about the gas cans story told by GA was why would he admit that his daughter stole gas cans from the shed to begin with? The Anthony's have denied everything else their daughter has been accused of, so what was the purpose of admitting to police that she stole the gas cans? Sounds like a perfect, well thought-out cover up story.

Didn't Scott Peterson destroy DNA evidence with leaking gas on a tarp? Does this explain the gas cans?

I think we forget, there was a lady in that house with casey all that time that worked for LP..She must of heard alot of things and has told LP. So hopefully it will lead somewhere.

? have been lurking and found something you might find interesting but am not sure about posting it I know I can not post a link but can I just copy the interesting part to post

Add me to the club. This is why I am lacking sympathy for them as "grandparents".

Ever know someone with a dog they loved? Do you think they'd wait 5 weeks to start looking around if it went missing?

I can't begin to get my head around people who will comfortably wait 5 plus weeks to look for an innocent, tiny child.

Many times I'd love to ask CA & GA if one if the dogs came up missing how long would it be before you started looking for them?

5 wks NOT!!!!!!

Thank you for pointing this out. This is what I believe about Cindy as well. If she were covering for Casey, why would she have called 911 to begin with, why would she have mentioned the car smelling like a dead body? I just am not one of the ones who believes Cindy or George were involved. I think Casey acted completely alone in this, JMO!

Cindy panicked and called 911--casey was not going to give her any answered and so her last attempt to get Casey to talk was by calling the police. She thought Casey would say "ok-ok-Ill tell you where she is mom". INSTEAD, Casey said " i dont care, call them". Cindy frustrated and desperate, made that call to 911 and didnt even think of all the ramifications that would follow. And now Cindy has guilt ( hence down -playing some of her initial statements in 911 calls) that it is somewhat her fault for Casey being in soooo much trouble b-cuz if she had not called the police this wouldnt be happening.

Many times I'd love to ask CA & GA if one if the dogs came up missing how long would it be before you started looking for them?

5 wks NOT!!!!!!

According to both George and Cindy, Casey came up with excuse after excuse why they could not see Caylee (she was at beach with nanny, at Disney, at Universal, whatever) or even talk to her on the phone (Casey said Cindy would only upset her by talking with her, she was sleeping, she wasn't there she was with the nanny at _________).

I don't think they necessarily suspected that Casey herself had no idea where Caylee was.

And I can see how incredibly awful it would be to realize that your daughter killed your grandchild or had a hand in it to some extent. I understand their denial.

Until they see this little girl's remains, they are going to continue to believe that she is "with the nanny" ... even though at one time it was their not believing this that forced Casey's hand.

There is not one single solitary piece of evidence to support the incest allegations being made here.

There will be no more accusations of this magnitude made here on this forum.

I just deleted 16 posts relating...let's move on.

Assuming GA is not involved, it would make sense that when the evidence leaked on Wednesday came out and GA had a fit over the people on his lawn, was the first time GA truly realized his grandbaby was dead. I think Casey had them going the whole time up until this day that she is alive and GA and LA are accepting it, but grandma is not. The way GA shouted out that that was not his grandbaby in the trunk, was clearly a moment of shock and denial at the real possibility. Just my thoughts...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkogoose
Back