what happens to the Sunfire now?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The car should be destroyed. Who in their right mind would want a car that smells of human decomposition especially this particular one.

A man I work with his son commited suicide last summer, shot himself in his own car, as soon as the car was released he had it destroyed.

I would think that the car should be destroyed but there are some sick people out there that are going to want to buy that car! I know it is sick but it is very true. I believe it was the lead singer of some rock group that bought Ted Bundy's old car in an auction and keeps it at his house. If you ask me that is way beyond morbid.

The car should be destroyed IMO. If/when the movie is being filmed (I'm sure there will be a Lifetime movie about this case in the near future)the producers can always buy a similar car for filming. If the car still smells like decomp. I can't imagine an actor/actress, or anyone for that matter driving it.

JMO of course.

Caylee was found in a "green space" (conservation area) so houses or any other use other than greenspace is all that can ever be there.

In Florida, builders of subdivisions have to set aside a certain amount of area that will not be sold or built on.

I did not know that.

OT: I used to watch a lot of the home buying shows (i.e., House Hunters) and in the FL episodes showcasing subdivisions there was always an undeveloped area. The agent would always mention that nothing could be built on that site but it was never explained, that I saw.

As for the Sunfire, if/when it's ever released to Cindy Anthony, IIRC she's the only registered owner, I imagine what they do with it largely depends on what they believe happened with Caylee. If they don't believe she was driven around in the trunk, deceased, then they may keep it. I don't know, even if they do believe that they still may keep it. :waitasec:

It's not a very pleasant thought but here goes, if they can make money from it they may just sell it. I know that's morbid but eventually they'll need money again.

My personal opinion, it should just be scrapped. In the long run I think that's the best idea.

Caylee was found in a "green space" (conservation area) so houses or any other use other than greenspace is all that can ever be there.

In Florida, builders of subdivisions have to set aside a certain amount of area that will not be sold or built on.

Well, there is a big ole for sale sign on it !!??

Park the Sunfire in front of Professor Baez's office with the trunk open.

In reality it will be saved until all ica's new trials are 'not' heard. :D
I say torch it....Little Caylee was in the trunk....the car needs to be taken out to pasture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991
Back