WHAT Has Been Said & By WHOM... That Baffles You? (aka Oh No They Didn't!)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
bbm - I do not think this is true at all. LE looked for this person in their computer databases based on the info KC gave them. They showed pictures to KC for identification and they went to all known addresses provided by KC and what came up in the database. That's how they found the Zenaida that currently has a civil lawsuit against KC.

I was talking about them not considering the possibility that the nanny was also a missing person or even the body in the trunk LOL, we were discussing GA's statement about the "body in my daughter's trunk was not my granddaughter" etc....
Yes they found a ZG had indeed been at Sawgrass on that date as alleged by Casey, but allegedly it's a different ZG. That's another baffling thing for our list, that there was another ZG there that day. What's the chance of that? Wow.
But ever since then I thought LE has maintained it was all a lie by Casey and there was/is no Zanny (the nanny). I never saw anything come out where LE had a search out for the nanny in case she's also missing, etc.

I'm going with the body farm report. IMO When he said that please don't let this be my daughter or grand daughter, it wasn't, it was trash. IMO Everyone went back to work. . IMO No one called 911, so no one took that smell as anything but trash in my opinion. However, the body farm report could have indeed influenced him. IMO, but after further investigation, it was just another dead end, IMO.

How are you going "with" the body farm report when THAT particular report had not even been released when GA was interviewed by LE? :waitasec::waitasec: IIRC, several people took that smell to mean WAY more than trash!

Definitely not a "dead end" notthatsmart.... IMO, you are posting your "IMO" as facts while IMO they are "mistruths".

I think in his state of mind at that time, and being former LE, someone from LE convinced him that there had been a dead body in the car, when in fact there is no proof of that. Now after all the docs are out and we see there is no smoking gun showing a dead body in the car, you don't see Ga saying anything like that. I think in one of his interviews he states that he does not know who to believe anymore. That is all just my opinion, and in the heat of the moment he said something that he prolly now regrets. IMO
I think the whole A family have said alot of things they wish they had not said at this point
" I just found my daughters car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damm car"

I'm going with the body farm report. IMO When he said that please don't let this be my daughter or grand daughter, it wasn't, it was trash. IMO Everyone went back to work. . IMO No one called 911, so no one took that smell as anything but trash in my opinion. However, the body farm report could have indeed influenced him. IMO, but after further investigation, it was just another dead end, IMO.
Makes you wonder WHY they didn't take it seriously, huh? Very strange behavior on their part...pulling a car into the garage with the door closed to air it out...washing clothes that smelled so bad they needed to be washed IMMEDIATELY...going back to work and pretending everything was just peachy? Makes me wonder.

How are you going "with" the body farm report when THAT particular report had not even been released when GA was interviewed by LE? :waitasec::waitasec: IIRC, several people took that smell to mean WAY more than trash!

Definitely not a "dead end" notthatsmart.... IMO, you are posting your "IMO" as facts while IMO they are "mistruths".

I think Ga made that state in front of a news camera and not in an le interview. IMO and IMO stands for in my opinion. I state nothing as facts. thanks

I was talking about them not considering the possibility that the nanny was also a missing person or even the body in the trunk LOL, we were discussing GA's statement about the "body in my daughter's trunk was not my granddaughter" etc....
Yes they found a ZG had indeed been at Sawgrass on that date as alleged by Casey, but allegedly it's a different ZG. That's another baffling thing for our list, that there was another ZG there that day. What's the chance of that? Wow.
But ever since then I thought LE has maintained it was all a lie by Casey and there was/is no Zanny (the nanny). I never saw anything come out where LE had a search out for the nanny in case she's also missing, etc.
Actually...I think he stuttered and said, "daughter". (IIRC...lol)

Makes you wonder WHY they didn't take it seriously, huh? Very strange behavior on their part...pulling a car into the garage with the doors closed to air it out...washing clothes that smelled so bad they needed to be washed IMMEDIATELY...going back to work and pretending everything was just peachy? Makes me wonder.

Me too.. specially Sb. IMO

Seagull, no I don't think that is what happened, respectfully. I remember GA's interview with LE and GA kind of "bragging" that he was former LE and he "knew" that smell and said "it's one you never forget". I don't think LE encouraged GA in any way whatsoever.

I agree he did say that. However, I have to disagree about LE not encouraging him in any way whatsoever to think that or state that.
I thought LE encouraged him in that belief, and brought it up in an interview to get him saying it on the record.
As far as LE encouraging and influencing witnesses', in general I did see witnesses being told in the interviews by one detective at least that Casey was in fact guilty, that was the starting point of the interview. NOT all the detectives did this, don't get me wrong. But one at least. The one detective actually told witnesses that Casey was guilty, rather than just taking witnesses' statements. I never understood that. I guess detectives can do that, apparently.

Yes, it's true that George said his first thought about the smell was "I hope Casey or Caylee is not in there".

I agree he did say that. However, I have to disagree about LE not encouraging him in any way whatsoever to think that or state that.
I thought LE encouraged him in that belief, and brought it up in an interview to get him saying it on the record.
As far as LE encouraging and influencing witnesses', in general I did see witnesses being told in the interviews by one detective at least that Casey was in fact guilty, that was the starting point of the interview. NOT all the detectives did this, don't get me wrong. But one at least. The one detective actually told witnesses that Casey was guilty, rather than just taking witnesses' statements. I never understood that. I guess detectives can do that, apparently.

Yes, it's true that George said his first thought about the smell was "I hope Casey or Caylee is not in there".
Seagull...you have a link to that detective's interviews? I'd be interested in watching them.

Yes. Let us cut to the chase, as it were.

Casey Anthony did not wish to speak to 911 dispatchers when her own mother called in a panic over the whereabouts of Casey's daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony initially led detectives down a long rabbit hole to her "office" at Universal the first night Caylee was reported missing (31 days give or take since the last time Caylee was actually seen alive), and only after being confronted with all her lies did Casey Anthony admit to detectives that she had been lying--seeming to expect a free pass at that point...??!?!?!

What has been said by the defendant alone in this case is mind-blowing enough IMO. To pinpoint one "gotcha" moment and try and hand that to the defense on a silver platter to dissect (and I have no doubt that this thread is being panned for flecks of gold at least as closely as those old 49ers panned Sierra streams), well, good luck with all that y'all...

Yes. Let us cut to the chase, as it were.

Casey Anthony did not wish to speak to 911 dispatchers when her own mother called in a panic over the whereabouts of Casey's daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony initially led detectives down a long rabbit hole to her "office" at Universal the first night Caylee was reported missing (31 days give or take since the last time Caylee was actually seen alive), and only after being confronted with all her lies did Casey Anthony admit to detectives that she had been lying--seeming to expect a free pass at that point...??!?!?!

What has been said by the defendant alone in this case is mind-blowing enough IMO. To pinpoint one "gotcha" moment and try and hand that to the defense on a silver platter to dissect (and I have no doubt that this thread is being panned for flecks of gold at least as closely as those old 49ers panned Sierra streams), well, good luck with all that y'all...

It is my opinion that they took Kc out to universal. They stopped by and picked her up. She did not drive them there, she did not lead them there, matter of fact, I think Ym was already out there. IMO They led Kc to Universal. IMO Then they begin to interrogate her and and intimidate her. Shameful. IMO But in the end, they begin to ask questions again, just proving they had no idea what was going on. IMO

That interrogation is prolly going to hurt them more than it is going to hurt Kc. IMO Afterall, they totally lost communication with the last person to see Caylee. IMO

CA: "I still believe Caylee is alive."

Amazing...

OMG - when she said that I almost fell out of my chair. There's one thing as hope, there's another thing about positive identification. Am I allowed to say this is delusional thinking? Was it a ploy to the judge that if she said that, then she must have been delusional in the 911 call (that's my thought). In any case, it didn't do much for her credibility -- which may be just what she was aiming for.

Still trying to figure this one out --

MOO

Mel

Seagull...you have a link to that detective's interviews? I'd be interested in watching them.

I seem to remember the detective telling AnnieD that LE knew Casey was guilty of harming Caylee (see Annie D deposition). Which seemed to be very upsetting to her, needless to say.
I remember a detective grasping CindyA by the arms and trying to convince her of his theory instead of just taking her statements.....
In, I think it was the JeffH interview, the detective lost his temper when JH expressed his belief that Caylee might still be alive and asked why there wasn't any amber alert or something along those lines....these are a few that spring to mind.
I remember most of the interviews being based on the belief that Casey was guilty, that was the tone in the interviews, all the questions were only about Casey, and sometimes witnesses were actually told Casey was guilty.
These young people were also hearing this same theory in the media, so they were coming into interviews hearing this both from the media and then from LE.
I think in the first interviews with TL and CC, July 17 or thereabouts, didn't the detective, maybe YM, also opened that interview by saying they already knew Casey was guilty, that everything she'd told everyone was a lie, and no one else was under any suspicion? It's been a long time so don't quote me but those would be interviews to look at (they are all on the resources sticky/official documents). I'll try to add links to this post but it might be tomorrow morning :)

I'm not alleging any kind of misconduct by the detective, I guess detectives can do that, I was just personally surprised and disappointed that that was how the interviews were done.

ETA: Of course the detectives could have something we don't know about, like maybe Casey wrote a confession in her diary that we haven't seen or who knows what.

OMG - when she said that I almost fell out of my chair. There's one thing as hope, there's another thing about positive identification. Am I allowed to say this is delusional thinking? Was it a ploy to the judge that if she said that, then she must have been delusional in the 911 call (that's my thought). In any case, it didn't do much for her credibility -- which may be just what she was aiming for.

Still trying to figure this one out --

MOO

Mel

I agree, the state needs her to be credible. IMO They also need GA and LA to be credible. These are the non le people that claimed they smelled something. IMO Not sure how they are going to handle this, but if they impeach these people, then that speaks for itself. Its tough to say, you can believe her about this, but you can't believe her about this. know what i mean?

I seem to remember the detective telling AnnieD that LE knew for a fact Casey was guilty of harming Caylee (see Annie D deposition). Which seemed to be very upsetting to her, needless to say.
I remember a detective grasping CA by the arms and trying to convince her of his theory instead of just taking her statements.....
In, I think it was the JH interview, the detective lost his temper when JH expressed his belief that Caylee might still be alive....these are a few that spring to mind where witnesses were basically told that Casey was guilty.
I think in the first interviews with TL and CC, July 17 or thereabouts, YM opened the interview by saying LE knew Casey was guilty, didn't he?
It's been a long time so don't quote me but those would be interviews to look at (they are all on the resources sticky/official documents). I'll try to add links to this post but it might be tomorrow morning :)

There are so many interviews where Le said we had talked about this before, you had mentioned, we talked before we went on tape. That all makes me nervous. Its like preinterviewing and knowing what questions not to ask. IMO

I agree, the state needs her to be credible. IMO They also need GA and LA to be credible. These are the non le people that claimed they smelled something. IMO Not sure how they are going to handle this, but if they impeach these people, then that speaks for itself. Its tough to say, you can believe her about this, but you can't believe her about this. know what i mean?
Don't forget the man at the impound lot. He smelled it, too. He's not LE; he's credible. And IIRC he was so upset when he heard Caylee was missing (the morning after the car was picked up by George and Cindy) he jumped in the dumpster to try to find that garbage bag. He contacted LE and was relieved that they had already picked the bag up. He put it together pretty quick.
And worry not about liars inconsistencies ~ "Sometimes you feel like a lie; sometimes you don't." :D

It is my opinion that they took Kc out to universal. They stopped by and picked her up. She did not drive them there, she did not lead them there, matter of fact, I think Ym was already out there. IMO They led Kc to Universal. IMO Then they begin to interrogate her and and intimidate her. Shameful. IMO But in the end, they begin to ask questions again, just proving they had no idea what was going on. IMO

That interrogation is prolly going to hurt them more than it is going to hurt Kc. IMO Afterall, they totally lost communication with the last person to see Caylee. IMO

I repectfully disagree regarding the Universal trip/interview. IMO, this shows just how far Casey will go with a lie.
That is what's shameful. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cindy said that she had a 22 year old person with "Grand Theft sitting in her auto".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back