What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You WSleuthers never cease to amaze me with your "right on-it-ness". I'll tell you what I think and I've been thinking constantly. I agree LE went to Baez to put their heads to gether and come up with something to bail ICA out. But here is the kicker..... I think CM got wind of it and said "this is ENOUGH", trying to get someone to lie? I think this may have been the last straw for CM and the "legal issue" in court Saturday is directly related to LE's little visit to Mr. BY-ezzzzzzz....JMO

I only got to see Lee's testimony to the point where court broke for lunch. I was rushing out the door and remember stopping to look at CM as the camera panned on him; it really stuck with me that his reaction to the direct examination was intense; not like I've seen him before. I was watching it on HLN. Don't know if the video is posted on line, but your theory above makes sense of why Mr. Mason's body language and gestures made such a big impression on me. I don't know if it had anything to do with yesterday's trial interruption, but I do believe you are right that Mr. Mason was not at all comfortable with the Baez/Lee exchange...

I don't think it's Defense & Prosecution that's staying away from Paternity.

It's the ANTHONY FAMILY. They invite Grund's mom to the baby shower, and then she never shows up again after finding out that Casey was sleeping with a lot more than her son. Gee - how would any maybe-grandma feel? Like giving MORE presents? I'd bet a resounding NO.

It's not the Defense & Prosecution - face it, they'd have to get Casey to be TRUTHFUL and name all the guys. And why would ANY of those guys want to cooperate with her?!!

Oh Flipping PLEASE:banghead:

I can't believe that people are even CONSIDERING the possibility of incest, based on NOTHING by a MURDERING LIARS word!

There is not a SINGLE SHREAD of ANYTHING .

Lee cried....SO WHAT?:maddening:

If your sibling, whom you grew up with, trusted and loved MURDERED her child, YOUR neice and was now on trial for her life......you find yourself on the stand at trial....who WOULDN'T break down and cry? :banghead:

There was incest.... just like Casey had a nanny.:sick:

all IMO

I was re watching on HLN today. Why was LA questioned 2 years ago about the baby shower and events leading up to the birth of Caylee. Did the defense plan to use the theory all along about the molestation. Why would of they question him on baby shower etc.

Did the prosecution know all along the theory was that ICA lied due to the lies in the household.

I wonder who the father of Caylee in fact is? I wonder if Cindy Anthony knows who the father is? I highly doubt that it is the young man they say passed away..just too much of another odd possible lie that possibly could make sence or not.

I don't believe either CA or LA didn't know IC was pregnant until she started showing - I think Cindy is too aware concerning the family not to notice. It has been said ICA wanted an abortion but mom said no. That would have had to be early enough for that option. Maybe ICA told her mom it was Lee's baby that needed to be aborted. Could that lie be the secret that Lee shares with his sister... But she was still in a loving relationship with the family and he was excluded.

George has already stated in court that he did not molest his daughter - if he says otherwise now, all of his testimony will be impeached. If he says one word, like "yes" can the state object right then and keep the jury from hearing any more of what he has to say? I guess I should ask our lawyers this question.

ETA I want to make my post clear, I don't think it was Lee's baby, just something ICA made up to get the abortion.

Both he and his father moved out of that house within a few months of the birth. That oughta tell us something. There must have been terrible fighting going on at that time. Cindy paints a beautiful picture though, almost Walton-like..

Anyone happen to know if Cindy took off for maternity leave. Can't imagine casey doing this alone...no way. The men moved out and casey and cindy were all alone w/Caylee...hmm.

ETA: I'm wrong. Jesse was in the picture. Keep forgetting about Jesse..
Did they both move out because they disagreed with CA and ICA that they should tell the real father? Did they disagree with perhaps ICA and CA promoting JG to believe he was the father and they knew he wasn't? There was definitely something going on at that time that split the family around the time of Caylee's arrival. Something they had big disagreements on. I think identifying the real father would be an important issue for George, where as Cindy preferred not to share Caylee with anyone.

The OJ trial made a complete mockery of the American judicial system worldwide. This trial is making its way along side it. How pathetic that a lying scheming family is even afforded such a forum in the name of justice...All while their very own (daughter and grandchild) was discarded in black garbage bags along side of the road!

BARF!

moo

|I kind of agree I have a feeling that GA might just be the one who tells the truth.

George has a few more days to do what is right for Caylee and himself.
There are obvious issues between George and Cindy that I am surprised they are still living under the same roof.

George could come out the 'hero' right now and do the opposite of what Lee did ....he could call up Ashton and say he wants to come clean and the tell the truth. Sure Cindy would hate him and kick his arse out....but really....who cares. George could go on with his life with dignity and the knowledge he did the right thing for his murdered grandchild.

Let's face it, he could be the one to write the tell all book and do the talk show circuit and he would be welcomed to do so under those circumstances.

The OJ trial made a complete mockery of the American judicial system worldwide. This trial is making its way along side it. How pathetic that a lying scheming family is even afforded such a forum in the name of justice...All while their very own (daughter and grandchild) was discarded in black garbage bags along side of the road!

BARF!

moo

I agree, it is to the point that it is embarassing. These people are just taking all involved for a big lying ride.

I can't believe that people are even CONSIDERING the possibility of incest, based on NOTHING by a MURDERING LIARS word!

If your sibling, whom you grew up with, trusted and loved MURDERED her child, YOUR neice and was now on trial for her life......you find yourself on the stand at trial....who WOULDN'T break down and cry? :banghead:

all IMO
Yup! This is by all means a dysfunctional family.. but I don't believe there was incest. Caylee's dad was a one night stand, IMO. They might be able to find out by looking at KC's phone records in November 2004.. around the time she conceived.

Just chiming in to say that I agree that they're going to ice GA out in the next few days. He needs to save his own *advertiser censored* and come clean. What Cindy has done, blatantly lying for her daughter UNDER OATH is a sign that she'll do ANYTHING. I already believe that they *all* know at least to some degree what happened, but have decided it's not worth their daughter, who is at least alive, getting the chair for what she did, so they've resolved to "just get through this". Unfortunately I believe that CA is willing to cut GA out to finish this up.

George has a few more days to do what is right for Caylee and himself.
There are obvious issues between George and Cindy that I am surprised they are still living under the same roof.

George could come out the 'hero' right now and do the opposite of what Lee did ....he could call up Ashton and say he wants to come clean and the tell the truth. Sure Cindy would hate him and kick his arse out....but really....who cares. George could go on with his life with dignity and the knowledge he did the right thing for his murdered grandchild.

Let's face it, he could be the one to write the tell all book and do the talk show circuit and he would be welcomed to do so under those circumstances.

I don't think he will. This is a guy who (if you believe Krystal H) allowed searches for Caylee to go on, money to be wasted, etc. when his instincts told him the truth. He also carried on a little bit behind his wife's back. I don't hate the guy... but he's no saint. If he wanted to "come clean", whatever that means, he's had three years to do it. He and CA closed ranks about her claim on the stand that she searched for chloroform. GA and CA will go to great lenghs to keep their daughter off death row. I have to say, I understand that.

Just chiming in to say that I agree that they're going to ice GA out in the next few days. He needs to save his own *advertiser censored* and come clean. What Cindy has done, blatantly lying for her daughter UNDER OATH is a sign that she'll do ANYTHING. I already believe that they *all* know at least to some degree what happened, but have decided it's not worth their daughter, who is at least alive, getting the chair for what she did, so they've resolved to "just get through this". Unfortunately I believe that CA is willing to cut GA out to finish this up.

Well, CA and GA have been sitting together throughout the trial. CA and GA also made a joint statement through their attorney last week that they dispute the sexual molestation claims made by the defense. I don't see a big GA pummeling on the horizon. JMO.

Yup! This is by all means a dysfunctional family.. but I don't believe there was incest. Caylee's dad was a one night stand, IMO. They might be able to find out by looking at KC's phone records in November 2004.. around the time she conceived.

Personally, I think that ICA was very promiscuous. Even during her time with Tony she was still physically involved with Ricky Morales. (I hope I get the names right). It is said the child may have been the Marine's that went to California. The one that was married to the Tara that supposedly aborted LA's child and angered him. There was Brandon Snow? (I think that's the one she told Amy that she miscarried his child and was heartbroken over or some such story.) I personally thought the miscarriage was a story to try and win his sympathy and return, I dunno. Personally, if she was in fact carrying on the way she was I feel there was a good chance that there are far more people that might possibly be Caylee's father. I doubt CA wanted to know who the father was, because I feel she felt Caylee was "hers" and wouldn't have taken kindly to any interferance from a bio dad.

Personally, I think that ICA was very promiscuous. Even during her time with Tony she was still physically involved with Ricky Morales. (I hope I get the names right). It is said the child may have been the Marine's that went to California. The one that was married to the Tara that supposedly aborted LA's child and angered him. There was Brandon Snow? (I think that's the one she told Amy that she miscarried his child and was heartbroken over or some such story.) I personally thought the miscarriage was a story to try and win his sympathy and return, I dunno. Personally, if she was in fact carrying on the way she was I feel there was a good chance that there are far more people that might possibly be Caylee's father. I doubt CA wanted to know who the father was, because I feel she felt Caylee was "hers" and wouldn't have taken kindly to any interferance from a bio dad.

And wasn't there a cop she was sleeping with too? Do you remember that guy who was cornered by TV cameras walking into his house, looking completely embarrassed? I believe she was sleeping with him, texting and IM'ing, a short time before the ***** hit the fan in July.

all IMO

Well, whether you believe it or not, I DO consider the possibility of incest (between Lee & Casey), based upon the entire family's lies and behaviour. I also consider that it might not be true. I don't know, for sure. I'm sorry that seems to bother you. I'm simply giving my own opinion. :)

I think what LA may have taken to DT was the fact that CA and GA were not going to support the abuse theory and actually believed their daughter was not innocent at all. By ICA's reaction to her moms testimony the first time I believe ICA thought she would protect her like she always had and was devastated when that did not happen. Look if my daughter said she was working I would expect to see her have money, check stubs, w-2's and see her filing tax returns. If my daughter told me she had a nanny and my daughter lived in my home I would want the phone number in case of a emergency and you know CA would too. She never had any of these things instead believed the lies and turned a blind eye to the truth. On the stand GA states when ICA said she worked at Sports Authority he went to take her to lunch in hope in part to see if she actually worked there and that turned out to be a lie....and he claimed CA got upset with him for playing detective. Cindy wasn't mad because ICA lied she was upset that GA had uncovered it. She was perfectly happy allowing her daughter to live in the make believe world where all her friends, boyfriends and nannies were independently wealthy. She hid things but why..... did she deep inside know her daughter was a sociopath...and easier for her to believe the lies than to face the truth. Who knows, but I think those lies hit her square in the face on 7/16/2008.

And wasn't there a cop she was sleeping with too? Do you remember that guy who was cornered by TV cameras walking into his house, looking completely embarrassed? I believe she was sleeping with him, texting and IM'ing, a short time before the ***** hit the fan in July.

lol I forgot about him too. Wasn't he suspended or fired for failing to tell Police his connection to her? there is no aspect of this chaos that is not an absolutely hot mess.

Well except for SA's team, especially JA. He is most certainly not a hot mess in my book :heartluv: :floorlaugh:

ICA confided in Kiomarie Cruz that in the month when Caylee was conceived she had 8 sexual partners. Who knows who the father was if the mother doesn't...

What do you guys think of this theory.......The whole LE visiting JB was just too close to the timing of the CM meltdown on Saturday. Do you think those two things are related? I'm sort of leaning toward CM catching wind of JB trying to get the family to perjure themselves to save ICA? Is that too "out there"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM
Back