What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This whole trial is a farce any more. Not only did Lee go to the defense with something CA and GA were discussing with their lawyer and Lee's for that matter, but when JA brought it up, JB seemed to think it would show impropriaty on his part? It's sickening, the whole family deserves each other and JB too. :maddening:

I am wondering too...How did JA know that Lee met with the defense?

If LA revealed something of evidential value wouldn't JB have to tell the SA about it? Whatever it is, I expect it to come out when GA testifies.

What I took Lee's testimony today to mean was that he heard his parents talking (I assumed about the info JB gave them about the accidental drowning). I think once he got confirmation that Caylee was dead (yeah right) and once he "realized" ICA had admitted an accidental drowning, he went to JB to tell him he would do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING to get his sister off. I think he told JB "you can count on me, buddy".

I thought so too but evidently JVM and JC were on an elevator with CA, LA and GA at lunch time. JVM said that GA had his face turned towards the side of the elevator and LA&CA were whispering together as if they were conspiring about something. I think I heard that on VP show, but one runs into the other and I am too obsessed to turn it off. :innocent:

I think I heard the same thing as well, and they are all represented by the same lawyer too, but him eating alone at lunch after that testimony?? That really seemed odd to me.

Longtimemedic, the DT took on the role of "having to prove" when JB came up with that crazy, elaborate OS! If he'd just said, accidental drowning, she got scared, etc., they'd been fine but he had to add the molestation by GA & LA & then to say that RK took Caylee's body, hid it for months then took it back & called the police...give me a break!

Does anyone know if Lee is on the outs with CA and GA right now?? That could be very telling of where is "info" was aimed. I heard tonight that at the lunch recess, a reporter witnessed him eating alone in a sandwich shop... not with the Anthony's, attorneys, nobody, but rather by himself?? That struck me as terribly odd. moo

Moo is that it was done purposely to continue the sympathy ploy....:smile:

I think Lee heard GA and CA discussing the photo's of Calley climbing into the pool. They tend to make George look guilty for the whole drowning thingy.

I think I heard the same thing as well, and they are all represented by the same lawyer too, but him eating alone at lunch after that testimony?? That really seemed odd to me.

Wasn't it odd that GA was facing into the elevator side? Bizarre! I can't help but wonder if the reason LA ate alone was he didn't want to be around GA. Maybe they are all gonna turn on him. :waitasec:

Whatever Lee told the DT, he had to believe it would be beneficial to ICA. My question is ... did he really hear anything or did he just want Baez to know he would say anything necessary to help get ICA off? I believe LA & CA are prepared to let George be the scapegoat at any cost, in order to save ICA.

snipped and bolded by me~

I watched the ABC special and wondered if perhaps GA and CA got some money from ABC recently? Maybe this is what he overheard?

The special seemed to change it's slant from pro-Casey to pro-Anthonys... just wondering if this is the conversation Lee overheard?

back to reading the rest of the thread:crazy:

As soon as JB started talking in his "Dr Phil" voice to CA and then to LA, I knew we were in for a long day.

JB has been planning this. This is why he attacked the A's at the last hearing and why he refused KC's visits, publically anyways. He is a game player and wants to catch the state off guard. That is his whole defense style. People think he is not competent or inexperienced. Perhaps he is, however, don't doubt for a second he uses this as a strength to get this admiitted or heard in front of the jurors. JA and LDB figured it out and have taken off the gloves.

I agree, the photos only prove that Caylee walked up the ladder with her grandmother behind her. It doesn't prove she would or did ever do it alone. I don't understand how those photos hold any burden of proof.

I have a picture of my used-to-be three year old sitting behind the wheel of my car. Doesn't mean he actually drove at three.

I didn't take it that this was something that just happened. The way I took JA's questioning was that LA decided long ago to help the DT instead of the prosecution during the investigation.

JMHO

This is what we know about the timing, with huge thanks to mombomb!!

"Did you meet with a member of the prosetion team..

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

Yes - and I refused to do that.

Mr. Baez requested a meeting with you to prepare?

To my knowledge, it was not to prepare. However, he had reached out to him prior to this week and then they followed it up with a meeting this week.

OBJECTION - request instruction - OVERRULED

Why did you, after refusing to meet with us, reach out to JB?

While I was in court, prior to getting called to a stand, during a break, he sat in with his parents and there was a discussion where information came out that he thought it was important for JB to be made aware of. He took it upon himself to do that.

Was this on the subjects you had discussed today? No."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6754452&postcount=745"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)[/ame]

Perhaps the reason Lee was so upset was because he was supposed to throw Dad under the bus today and couldn't bring himself to do it.

Remember when JB asked him if there was "any other reason he was angry" and wouldn't visit the hospital after Caylee was born? Long, long pause. Lots of tears.

I think it might have been set-up that he would say something about GA here and he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Now that you mention this, and I watched the hornsby video on wesh about the same -- I totally agree. There is no reason Baez would badger him with "anything else? anything else? anything ELSE?" if he wasn't expecting something...else.

I have no idea what Lee thought was so important he had to run and tell the lawyer he thinks is incompetent. Furthermore, I'm not sure I care. The man needs help.

that was oh so very clear today. Did Lee give up important info to save his bottom? Why didn't JB approach the topic of inappropriate touching and instead gave him an ol "there there" pat on the back when he left the stand. Jose lost some jurors today (IMO). You can't accuse someone (Lee) of sexual abuse then treat them with kid gloves on the stand, nor even mention it. Strange.

Something is not right in Orlando!

MOO

Mel

Contrived.

Very odd that all of a sudden it seemed as that the defense wanted to "change" their theory somewhat from what I could gather at one point during the day.
I do believe that the prosecution has just been made aware of LA visiting the defense.
LA to refuse to meet with the prosecution shows to me that he was all ready uncooperative and not wanting to help in any way shape or form convict ICA.

I think as the weeks went on he and the family know that ICA is going down. I think that LA marched into JB office and said how can we take the fall for this let our memory fall short, recall cetain things, take the blame..

The only question I have left is where does GA fit into this. I think that CA wears the pants in that family and GA really has not a lot of say so in the matter. I honestly think that if GA would not go along with the whole idea of family just stepping in to take the blame that CA and LA wouldnt either.. in this senario it has to be all for one.

I am kinda thinking.. that it has to do with the fact that if the sex abuse. was off the table it would be easier to help her with their testimonies .. Heck i donno... but if the lawyer was there... He would not be part of them lying on the stand.. ..
I think it was a deal of some sort that the dt would lay off the abuse if they were more dt friendly on the stand

Should have a look at this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osvTlLpvOrA&feature=share"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Day 27, Lee Reveals the Family Secret?‬‏[/ame]

Longtimemedic, the DT took on the role of "having to prove" when JB came up with that crazy, elaborate OS! If he'd just said, accidental drowning, she got scared, etc., they'd been fine but he had to add the molestation by GA & LA & then to say that RK took Caylee's body, hid it for months then took it back & called the police...give me a break!

One thing I learned in this trial, was a suggestion of a strategy I've never even heard of before... put on no Defense CIC at all, and send it to the jury now, right after the State's CIC. In this circumstantial case, Vegas odds would have been nearly even money on the verdict.

That came at the end of the State's CIC when CM told JP he needed to instruct the jury that they don't have any burden to prove anything. He said that after JP told the jury, before recessing them, something to the effect that 'the defense will begin introducing evidence and testimony when you return' which isn't necessarily always true.

That family has some serious psychological issues, to the point of being dysfunctional at the very least. I think those are compounded by years of dark family secrets about things we can't even begin to predict. I bet there are psychologists all over the world that would like to pick apart their brains to see what's up in there. I'd certainly like to know if it will help bring about real Justice For Caylee. JMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back