What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the looks of KC at the hearing, she is suffering. She doesn't seem to care about her appearance, or she would at least wash her hair and put a little eye make-up on. She probably spends her days sleeping as much as she can. Although Cindy said on LK that they exchange letters, I don't believe this. Surely, none of her ex-friends are communicating with her. I'm sure that at this point she knows that she will never get out of jail and she might even face the DP. She is probably going over and over in her brain all of the coulda, woulda, shouldas and blaming Caylee, Cindy and George for what has happened to her. If she wasn't such an odious creature, I would feel sorry for her.

This may sound strange but bear with me...

If you look at all the apperances of Casey from the arrests on..when she is in makeup she is much more composed and confident. On the one arrest video she is heavily made up and has a real attitude.

I am left to wonder if the new attoney has nixed her personal grooming so she appears more vunerable and "messed up?"

I think alot of what KC is IS her appearance as a good narcissist would be :rolleyes:...part of her "worth" to her would be her looks and sexuality...as a very young woman thats alot of power to deal with.

So JMO but I have noticed that whenever she appears ungroomed, she is much less confident, overly made up, look out boys, here she is...all attitude and swagger.

Maybe Casey is being medicated in preparation for a defense at her trial. She, for once, didn't do all disgusting pursing and smacking of her lips together. I don't feel sorry for her. She is probably depressed and still missing the internet, her cell phone, not having anyone to con or manipulate, and she missed the whole summer of beaches, sun, and fun in Florida.

I think REALITY has set in. She came show up in court looking unkept, no make up, etc. to gain sympathy, but she cannot fabricate the bags under her eyes.

I also think she was given a tranquilizer because she didn't figit with her hair or her clothes...

Also, i did not see any tears..and I also wonder about the wiping of the invisiable tears with the middle finger..:rolleyes:

Also, i did not see any tears..and I also wonder about the wiping of the invisiable tears with the middle finger..:rolleyes:

100% agree on the last sentense! I watched the vidio of KC wiping her imaginary tears over and over again. Not one tear drop went out from her eyes. C'mon guys! It's all been carefully staged by defense team: her greasy hair, her dark under eyes bags and, of course the robbing UNDER eyes, not eyes itself! What an actress!!! But when JB starts talking to her ears - you can see the light smile across her face, just like the 'business as usual'...Cannot understand why people here and in TV media are thinking that she was distress?!...KC is KC. Nothing ever can change her. Look at her eyes: they are empthy! No emotions. The doll-eyes. Nice but glassy whithout any feelings. JMO.

Yeah, I didn't see any real tears either. She looked like she was about to tear up, but that was that. My, she has put on some weight. I think probably her new defense lawyer has sat her down and straightened her act out. What I couldn't believe was Cindy. She almost seemed giddy.

I was surprised to see the facial expression on the video. She definately is having some issues with sleep deprivation and anguish. Whether we saw the tears or not, I do believe they've been there. She knows now the seriousness of the matter. She's seen the vast changes in her parents and the toll it has taken from the strain. She knows now that her "time" in jail will be perpetual, unless the jury decides differently. Her options are:

a) death penalty
b) Life w/o parole
c) Acquittal (but not likely)

In other words,.............reality is setting in. Not her reality (self-proclaimed) but the real thing. She has no control over that and that is scaring the daylights out of her.

I think KC is a bit of a sloth.

She'll have her mirror, more makeup, books, fan letters, lawyers, fans, prison guards and relationships with other prisoners to take the place of her old admirers.

She'll have shrines in her cell and talk about Caylee anytime mention of Caylee will get her something
. KC won't feel a twinge. Just like she was able to say Caylee was having a fun time with Zanny knowing full well what was left of Caylee had just dripped out all over her car trunk...KC will be able to move past what she did that brought about her life circumstances.

In KC's world other people exist to be used. The place where KC is going is full of like-minded individuals. KC will fit in. But, she'll have to stay on her toes. I predict she won't be bored.

IMO

Respectfully snipped.

Do you know are DP inmates in GP, in FL?

In CA they are segregated. In San Quentin, the DP cells are at the end of the corridor of GP, in groups of 6 (IIRC). The DP inmates (like Scott P) don't get social time, if the warden has to take him from his cell for any reason, the GP'ers are supposed to turn their back to him as the 3 guards walk him by.

If she is in GP, would it be safe to have her little shrine? or will it just remind the others why she is there? Inmates know everyone is wrongly convicted, they take no pity in the I'm innocent cries. And everyone claims, even hardened lifers hate baby killers.

I'm guessing she will have a new lawyer do her appeal. If she can find someone... How much face time will she get? Won't be like the visits till 2 AM, like Jose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i dont think the jail could do anything about it....what would they do?

In one of the early on visits, I think it was with GA. She said she was eating what she was given, so they wouldn't bug her about it. Do they do forced feedings or tube feedings? :waitasec:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a last result yes they wont allow her to harm herself and will stop the dramatics
Their responsibility is to keep her safe even from herself

100% agree on the last sentense! I watched the vidio of KC wiping her imaginary tears over and over again. Not one tear drop went out from her eyes. C'mon guys! It's all been carefully staged by defense team: her greasy hair, her dark under eyes bags and, of course the robbing UNDER eyes, not eyes itself! What an actress!!! But when JB starts talking to her ears - you can see the light smile across her face, just like the 'business as usual'...Cannot understand why people here and in TV media are thinking that she was distress?!...KC is KC. Nothing ever can change her. Look at her eyes: they are empthy! No emotions. The doll-eyes. Nice but glassy whithout any feelings. JMO.

:clap: I agree! This is not a sad, depressed girl. She is probably sitting in jail planning her welcome home party, her wedding to some handsome rich guy who wants to be her babies daddy & build her a house with a white picket fence. Reality isn't part of the Anthonys vocab.

In other words,.............reality is setting in. Not her reality (self-proclaimed) but the real thing. She has no control over that and that is scaring the daylights out of her.

<snipped by me>

I agree. I think that at first when she was jailed, she almost enjoyed it. She didn't have to do anything - she didn't have the pressure of trying to guess at the correct emotions to display when she was around others. She didn't have to sit thru encounters with her parents if she didn't want to. She didn't have to face all the friends that she betrayed. She didn't have to face the men in her life that she lied to. She no longer had the stress of portraying a working mother who was lovingly raising her young daughter.

She knew that even though she was not free, she held the key to Caylee's whereabouts. She still had control over her parents. And, all the while, she didn't have to share her parents' physical and direct attention with Caylee - because she was the only one who truly knew what happened to Caylee, her parents hung on her every word and she was the center of their world.

Now, the trial is becoming a reality. She knows she will have to hold it together in public view. She may even have begun to realize how good she had it before- so there may be anger mixed with fear.

Opinion my own.

Boy I must be in a bad mood today. I read the thread title "What is KC thinking/feeling/doing right now?" (not direct quote) and the first thought that came into my head was:

"Who Cares!"

Think I'm a little irritated today or what? ha ha ha

:cow:

PS---I can't wait until I see that thread title "What is KC thinking/doing/feeling right now?" and my first thought is:

"KC Who???!!!" :eek:fftheair: tee hee---that will be a great day!

ITA. The defense knows their client appears so unsympathetic that they are trying everything. Last hearing it's like you said, they told her to "wipe imaginary tears, squeeze some grease out of that bologna you love and smear it into your hair, use your tea bags to wipe under your eyes to make it appear like you're losing sleep! Geesh, next hearing they'll probably have her come in looking like this:

:fight:

Wait, she's in protective custody so they can't use that one, unless they say she beat herself up. Ha ha ha No, that won't work, she loves herself too much for that. Oh goodness I better get off the board today---I am in a mood! Just joking everyone.:crazy: moo

I was surprised to see the facial expression on the video. She definately is having some issues with sleep deprivation and anguish. Whether we saw the tears or not, I do believe they've been there. She knows now the seriousness of the matter. She's seen the vast changes in her parents and the toll it has taken from the strain. She knows now that her "time" in jail will be perpetual, unless the jury decides differently. Her options are:

a) death penalty
b) Life w/o parole
c) Acquittal (but not likely)

I have to disagree with your opinion that KC's seen the vast changes in her parents and the toll it has taken on them from the strain. KC notices only what is happening to KC IMO. Watch the last motion hearing, the very end portion. When KC gets up to leave she is saying goodbye to all her attorneys and shaking their hands (watch CA in the background--she is roving right, then left, forward, at one point it looks like she is about to shove GA out of the way just to get into KC's line of sight in the hopes that she will notice her and acknowledge her!). It's not until A. Lyons actually points out to KC that her parents are trying to see her that KC even looks their way. IMO, if AL hadn't so obviously pointed that out to KC, and KC wasn't aware that the camera is on her, I doubt that she would've even looked at them. It was sad and pitiful. It really was. In one of the jail visitations, I think CA or GA points out how difficult things are for them (or that LA was sick due to stress?) and KC's response was something like "yeah I realize it's going to take a toll on everyone but no one realizes how it's affecting me! (That is not an exact quote -- but that was the gist of her reply. It's all about KC all the time.)

<snipped by me>

I agree. I think that at first when she was jailed, she almost enjoyed it. She didn't have to do anything - she didn't have the pressure of trying to guess at the correct emotions to display when she was around others. She didn't have to sit thru encounters with her parents if she didn't want to. She didn't have to face all the friends that she betrayed. She didn't have to face the men in her life that she lied to. She no longer had the stress of portraying a working mother who was lovingly raising her young daughter.

She knew that even though she was not free, she held the key to Caylee's whereabouts. She still had control over her parents. And, all the while, she didn't have to share her parents' physical and direct attention with Caylee - because she was the only one who truly knew what happened to Caylee, her parents hung on her every word and she was the center of their world.
Now, the trial is becoming a reality. She knows she will have to hold it together in public view. She may even have begun to realize how good she had it before- so there may be anger mixed with fear.

Opinion my own.

:clap: :clap: I completely agree with your entire opinion, although I think she was enjoying the fact that not only her parents were hanging on her every word, we ALL were and she felt like she was the center of of EVERYONE'S world as searchers were desperate to find Caylee.

Now we know a lot of the details of what did happen, and she is no longer in control...

The day of the arrest, she had on so much makeup when she strutted out of the house I had to laugh. The first jail visits she seemed manic to me, smiling and laughing and pretending her cell was her "room". I do think AL has sat her down for a come to meeting once or twice since she got on board.Whether her tears are real or not, I dont know but she was definately not cocky or happy in court the last time. She did have some make-up on, but it was light and suposed to look natural. It wasn't a very good job. It just seems like this is all sinking in finally. JMO

I imagine she is trying to toast her poptarts the wee light of her jailcell window (or if not a window) florescent lighting...thinking about her white knight (JB) and very little else. She doesn't strike me as the type to care much beyond her needs...by that I don't mean desires...I mean needs as in a two year old wants a gummy bear kind of needs. Which sounds pretty typical of what has been said of her thus far. Selfish...mooch...liar...impulsive...I can only imagine what she is doing...thinking of visiting the commissary again would be my next guess.

The day of the arrest, she had on so much makeup when she strutted out of the house I had to laugh. The first jail visits she seemed manic to me, smiling and laughing and pretending her cell was her "room". I do think AL has sat her down for a come to meeting once or twice since she got on board.Whether her tears are real or not, I dont know but she was definately not cocky or happy in court the last time. She did have some make-up on, but it was light and suposed to look natural. It wasn't a very good job. It just seems like this is all sinking in finally. JMO

Ha, did you notice the "room" comment too? Oh I'll go you one even better...in one of the video visits she says "dorm", I kid you not she said "dorm". I would think a psychologist would say that is delusional but IDK.

You want to know what I interpreted on her face---controlled (barely) fury. It's her parents fault she's in this mess and she feels fury toward them. Thats my 2 cents anyway. MOO

I agree. For a good comparison, check out Andrea Gates' court appearances. You can SEE mental illness all over her. You can take out the greasy hair, the demure dress, but there is something totally VACANT in her demeanor. Take away the dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes are STILL blank. IMO, she was gaunt, sunken, void, flat and there in body only.
On the other hand, look at KC. For all of the dog and pony show unkempt look, she is ALL THERE, just acting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari