What is going on in Perry County KY? Explosions Blackhawk Helicopters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, I don't ascribe to many UFO theories, I've just never been impressed with any of the images. :snooty: I mean, really? The photos haven't improved at all in fifty years! But the aliens? I think they walk among us (like Kimster). :yes:

Or even falling space junk from our OWN country.

In the past incidents, the blackouts and heavy presence of military and top brass could well be explained by "misadventures" of testing our "own" new technology. Could be the case in Kentucky too. Ya know, they wouldn't want to be held LIABLE for harming our own citizens or property.

When I lived in Florida, the many "UFO" sightings off the panhandle coast were most often thought by local folk to be military testing of our OWN ufos. It serves them well to stir up fears of it being something "foreign".

With the blackout and the suits walking around, it might be falling "space junk" from another country. Remember Kecksburg, PA?
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/kerksburgufo.html
Good thinking, Trident. If I'm not mistaken, the Russians have a failed Mars rocket orbiting now, which is expected to fall to earth sometime soon.

Yep. See article from 12/12/2011:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011...ist-apologizes-for-failed-mars-moon-mission/:

>>>snip

...The spacecraft is expected to enter Earth's atmosphere in early January as a piece of space debris. Zelenyi explained that Russian space experts are now working on the issue of re-entry and the "probability of where and which fragments may hit the ground (if any)," he said...

(article continues)

<<<snip

e010.gif
Ya'll keep your heads down!

Still nothing :eek: Must be some top secret stuff ....

Transformers exploding is a very loud noise.

I had one explode a block away from me. I dont know if there was a fireball or not.

well, apparently there are weird things going on in south eastern IL now . . . 5 BOOMS like thunder ! Sonic booms?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back