What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
I voted for number one- she wasn't home but it's very possible she also had people over before she went out.
I think Misty is the one who propped open the back door with the cement block because she couldn't find her keys, or they were in the bedroom and she didn't want to risk rummaging around and waking up the children.
I'm afraid Haleigh either woke up and went outside to find Misty or her Dad and slipped into one of the alligator ponds nearby or
One of the people Ron ratted out to LE, or someone he owes drug money to has taken Haleigh as collateral. It explains some of the strange comments he's made to the media, comparing Haleigh to property like he's speaking to an individual and not the nation. It also explains the shot gun marriage. If Haleigh wanted this so badly and you're a dreamy 17 yo girl, wouldn't you want to have the fairytale wedding for her and you (within means)? Hold on until she gets home so Haleigh can be the flower girl? You pick your own flowers and put up white streamers. A little can go along way if you're doing it with love in your heart. Things don't have to cost 1000's. You put a white sheet on the picnic tables, whatever. What I saw of Misty and Ron's wedding was pretty scary. Maybe I'm a total snob, but people dress for an occasion better on 'the Trailer Park Boys'. I wouldn't let my daughter marry a guy wearing a wife beater during the event. I'd drag her far and away right then and there.
My child is missing and there's a massive search. I'm on my honeymoon with my teen bride who was the last one to see her. HUH? :doh:

No, you're not a snob. IMO people that are raised in this type of environment don't know better, and it's a revolving door.

Was Misty afraid when she woke up and found the light on and the door open? Maybe or maybe not. I haven't lived her life and so I don't know how she would react. They do live a different life style then some of us. I call them rednecks and that is not in a mean way. I was raised around rednecks and for the most part I like them. They are just a little different. Just because they don't react just the way we think they should because that is the way we would react doesn't make them guilty of anything. Rednecks are just a little rougher and tougher then city people. That doesn't make them bad people...just different. Kind of hard to explain.

When Haleigh is found and we find out who had this little girl or who took her life if that is what it comes to I think a lot of people are going to be surprised.

No, you're not a snob. IMO people that are raised in this type of environment don't know better, and it's a revolving door.

Surprising its not .... I believe there has been drug abuse by these people for so long that they arent totally there .... course that is just MOO

Surprising its not .... I believe there has been drug abuse by these people for so long that they arent totally there .... course that is just MOO

flyonsweetangel: i couldn't agree with you more. I think that when you are raised with it in the home, when those children are of legal age, that is what they do as that is all they know. i just find it surprising that LE hasn't drilled MC harder trying to get the info out of her. There is a missing child here, for crying out loud, and MC knows more than she is telling. to wait for the truth to come out, could take forever. IMHO

As of this date and time, I think what Misty is hiding is herself.
We haven't seen or heard from her for quite awhile. She must be the happy homemaker, blushing bride by now.
Did I hear correctly that Ron, Misty and RJr are living with his grandmother?

i thought from day one that misty was hiding something. maybe she wasnt home, maybe she accidently let something happen to haleigh, maybe she did something to her or maybe she let someone else do something to her. i have lived through three teenage daughters and countless of their friends and cousins. i can tell misty isnt on the up and up. she wants everyone to believe she is dumb and innocent, but she is not. well, maybe dumb because i have a feeling LE knows way more than we do. i think they are building their case and watching her. i dont really think ron had anything to do with it, but from what i have seen of him i dont believe he is stable or responsible enough to be solely responsibe for the family pet, much less the most precious gift God ever gave him. JMO

I voted for number one- she wasn't home but it's very possible she also had people over before she went out.
I think Misty is the one who propped open the back door with the cement block because she couldn't find her keys, or they were in the bedroom and she didn't want to risk rummaging around and waking up the children.
I'm afraid Haleigh either woke up and went outside to find Misty or her Dad and slipped into one of the alligator ponds nearby or
One of the people Ron ratted out to LE, or someone he owes drug money to has taken Haleigh as collateral. It explains some of the strange comments he's made to the media, comparing Haleigh to property like he's speaking to an individual and not the nation. It also explains the shot gun marriage. If Haleigh wanted this so badly and you're a dreamy 17 yo girl, wouldn't you want to have the fairytale wedding for her and you (within means)? Hold on until she gets home so Haleigh can be the flower girl? You pick your own flowers and put up white streamers. A little can go along way if you're doing it with love in your heart. Things don't have to cost 1000's. You put a white sheet on the picnic tables, whatever. What I saw of Misty and Ron's wedding was pretty scary. Maybe I'm a total snob, but people dress for an occasion better on 'the Trailer Park Boys'. I wouldn't let my daughter marry a guy wearing a wife beater during the event. I'd drag her far and away right then and there.
My child is missing and there's a massive search. I'm on my honeymoon with my teen bride who was the last one to see her. HUH?
:doh:

First say a wedding wouldn’t cost much then declare their inexpensive back yard wedding “scary”.
Ron had on a button up shirt during the ceremony. Judging someone when you don’t even know what he wore is pretty snobby.

My daughter wears “wife beaters” but we don’t call them that – we are snobs that way. Belittles the whole issue of spousal abuse, as white-collar wearing men are also abusers. There is not evidence those wearing tank tops are in the demographic of spousal abuse so don’t panic.

I hope those that are so harsh are satisfied that they have said such nasty things on a public forum that will be forever available to the children of these families in the guise of sleuthing. If anyone on this forum makes a difference for missing children it is those who stick to facts and contribute real information not just “I don’t like their looks”.

Poor Haleigh. Loves her Daddy so much and a forum devoted to her is malicious to her father.

I don't think Misty herself knows what she's hiding. I think she only knows that Ron needed her help to stage a kidnapping.

Based on something I heard on JVM's "Issues" last night, I'll finally vote for "she did something to Haleigh". MOO :mad:

First say a wedding wouldn’t cost much then declare their inexpensive back yard wedding “scary”.
Ron had on a button up shirt during the ceremony. Judging someone when you don’t even know what he wore is pretty snobby.

My daughter wears “wife beaters” but we don’t call them that – we are snobs that way. Belittles the whole issue of spousal abuse, as white-collar wearing men are also abusers. There is not evidence those wearing tank tops are in the demographic of spousal abuse so don’t panic.

I hope those that are so harsh are satisfied that they have said such nasty things on a public forum that will be forever available to the children of these families in the guise of sleuthing. If anyone on this forum makes a difference for missing children it is those who stick to facts and contribute real information not just “I don’t like their looks”.

Poor Haleigh. Loves her Daddy so much and a forum devoted to her is malicious to her father.

Personally, I don't think it is anyone's business what other couples wear at their wedding. It doesn't matter if their wedding cost $10.00 or $10,000. A lot of people get married in back yards in the nice weather and it can be really nice. It's really up to each couple what they want to wear, where they want the wedding to take place, who is going to be there, and how things are decorated. That is snobby because everyone is different and they don't all want the same thing. So we say it is wrong just because that isn't how we would have done it? Shame.

Ron dressed in his sleeveless T-shirt didn't seem to bother anyone in the wedding party or his new bride. Those are the people whose opinions really matter.

It irks me that so many people take rumors for fact. If you look at the thread about "Just facts" there are hardly any facts about this case cause there aren't any. But any rumor that flys by people just latch onto it and run with it. Thrilled to death. Ron has made comments during interviews but he is the only one that knew what he meant. We think we have it all figured out and run with that. Just someone's opinion but carried around the thread like it is pure fact. If Ron knew who took Haleigh I have no doubt that he would have gone and got her one way or the other

I know it's no one's business what people wear to their weddings, but the general snub of convention bothers some people and can be a sign of their disordered thinking. Why start out conventional and announce an actual proposal and have a reception only to wear something that most people would wear to the beach or mowing the yard... People who could care less about some things such as doing drugs think they can do anything and it doesn't matter. After reading about NayNay and Amber with their association to Misti and much older men I'm beginning to wonder if there wasn't something else besides partying going on and why Ron would even want to marry someone who does this and have her around his son. How she looked on GMA shows her disordered thinking IMO and shows that she could care less.

Personally, I don't think it is anyone's business what other couples wear at their wedding. It doesn't matter if their wedding cost $10.00 or $10,000. A lot of people get married in back yards in the nice weather and it can be really nice. It's really up to each couple what they want to wear, where they want the wedding to take place, who is going to be there, and how things are decorated. That is snobby because everyone is different and they don't all want the same thing. So we say it is wrong just because that isn't how we would have done it? Shame.

Ron dressed in his sleeveless T-shirt didn't seem to bother anyone in the wedding party or his new bride. Those are the people whose opinions really matter.

It irks me that so many people take rumors for fact. If you look at the thread about "Just facts" there are hardly any facts about this case cause there aren't any. But any rumor that flys by people just latch onto it and run with it. Thrilled to death. Ron has made comments during interviews but he is the only one that knew what he meant. We think we have it all figured out and run with that. Just someone's opinion but carried around the thread like it is pure fact. If Ron knew who took Haleigh I have no doubt that he would have gone and got her one way or the other

I really don't care what they wore at their "wedding". What I do care about is where they got the "motivation" to GET married with a child MISSING and then their reasoning for doing it is because it's what Haleigh "WOULD HAVE WANTED"? What does that mean? WOULD HAVE? Last time I checked, that term is used in the past tense.

We need to add another pole, could they all have been out of the house and this happened somewhere else? rumor thread post #719 I had a thought about the crime scene was somewhere else, maybe kids in the van, Misty at a party/drug deal, and Haleigh is taken from the van. Not the home, and the dealers want no part of LE THERE.

We need to add another pole, could they all have been out of the house and this happened somewhere else? rumor thread post #719 I had a thought about the crime scene was somewhere else, maybe kids in the van, Misty at a party/drug deal, and Haleigh is taken from the van. Not the home, and the dealers want no part of LE THERE.

This theory is as good as LE have right now - maybe better.

I really don't care what they wore at their "wedding". What I do care about is where they got the "motivation" to GET married with a child MISSING and then their reasoning for doing it is because it's what Haleigh "WOULD HAVE WANTED"? What does that mean? WOULD HAVE? Last time I checked, that term is used in the past tense.

I would imagine the reason not to wait would be RC has an attraction to teens who aren't legal age and by marrying her he figures he is not breaking the law. I think it had nothing to do with Haleigh. They think everyone is dumb to believe their scenario. Didn't MC just turn 17 at the time Haleigh went missing???? RC could be in jail if her parents wanted to go that far.
I wish someone would find her..........

I think he married her just to keep her close. I also believe both of them know what happened and this marriage would, in their minds, would keep them safe from one or the other talking.

I think he married her just to keep her close. I also believe both of them know what happened and this marriage would, in their minds, would keep them safe from one or the other talking.

I agree. I heard (maybe on another thread) that he married her so she wouldn't bolt. Once he finds out the truth about what Misty is (or isn't) hiding, then he will dump her.

I think we can look at this like the Drew Peterson case, and that an arrest will be made somwhere down the road.....

Best,

I thought I would check this thread for any news of Haleigh's return. Which I guess would make headline news. I am so tired of babies disappearing. I think this father and that teen bride of his know more than they are both saying. What was the need to rush and get married at a time like this. I hope LE finds the truth out very soon.
OK, I'll take my exit now.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi