What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Yep, whether you choose from a menu, cut and paste, or type each word yourself - it's still an expression of your thoughts and ideas IMO.

That is an interesting choice from such a huge variety, but it does sort of follow the "Only God Can Judge Me" theme. Lots of emphasis on a powerful "me" , imo.

We may not know when Misty added such a comment, but I would expect that the My Space Admin does. IIRC, LE was very interested in Casey A's networking site activity, I guess this is a routine part of an investigation, now. Probably LE knows when comments like this are added and/or removed.
I sure would hope LE would check into it. I think it's a powerful statement:)

I wish LE would provide new or different leads or take what they have and make a move.

This whole thing is way to quiet. Maybe small towns function like this. I remembe the Tara Grinstead case....went the same way. LE went quiet and it disappeared.

I wish LE would provide new or different leads or take what they have and make a move.

This whole thing is way to quiet. Maybe small towns function like this. I remembe the Tara Grinstead case....went the same way. LE went quiet and it disappeared.

I hope this won't happen with Haleigh's case, but the fact that apparently no FDLE Roundtable occured this week has me very concerned.

Me too, Shaymus.

Just reviewing that tape again of Misty and Ron...don't like this one bit. Is Merchant still running the case or has someone new been brought in?

That's what I was thinking. I think people pick those banners to either state what's on their mind, or feeling. Why else put it on your own personal page??:waitasec: Probably because that's how she must have felt. Makes sense to me:crazy:
-------------------
Isn't "They'll never break me." a statement made by Casey Anthony? I have been thinking since day one that this might be a kinda copy of Caylee Anthony's case.

Me too, Shaymus.

Just reviewing that tape again of Misty and Ron...don't like this one bit. Is Merchant still running the case or has someone new been brought in?

Well IIRC, an article cited in Post #520 on the Media Thread notes Peggy C has moved into the lead investigator postion.

-------------------
Isn't "They'll never break me." a statement made by Casey Anthony? I have been thinking since day one that this might be a kinda copy of Caylee Anthony's case.
No it was on MC My Space. I seen it, never seen CA's. Sorry I can't provide the link for you.

Well IIRC, an article cited in Post #520 on the Media Thread notes Peggy C has moved into the lead investigator postion.

Was she the blonde that was standing up there with all the other LE the day Ron and Crystal made their pleas? Is she the one Ron C wrapped himself around that day after he finished talking just before he took his place and stood next to JM?

Was she the blonde that was standing up there with all the other LE the day Ron and Crystal made their pleas? Is she the one Ron C wrapped himself around that day after he finished talking just before he took his place and stood next to JM?

IDK, Emeralgem.

Both R & M start out there plea for help with:

1.Misty says, "Hi, I just woke up and...."
2.RC say, "I was at work and came home and...."

This occurred during 911 calls and follow-up. I would think when your child is missing, one doesn't start out explaining what you were doing first. The first thing you would do is plea for help and state, "My child is missing"....you also wouldn't hang up on the dispatcher..x2

One of these two are covering for the other.

ITA! I think back to a hit & run I witnessed. My call to 911 began with "Someone's just been hit by a car. I'm at [such & such] streets". It would seem pointless and a waste of time to begin with "I was walking down the street, minding my own business when . . ."

As a parent, I would think a truly panicked parent would immediately blurt out what happened, then explain what happened prior to that after summoning help. Says a lot they felt the need to explain their whereabouts before even stating what happened . . . .

ita! I think back to a hit & run i witnessed. My call to 911 began with "someone's just been hit by a car. I'm at [such & such] streets". It would seem pointless and a waste of time to begin with "i was walking down the street, minding my own business when . . ."

as a parent, i would think a truly panicked parent would immediately blurt out what happened, then explain what happened prior to that after summoning help. says a lot they felt the need to explain their whereabouts before even stating what happened . . . .

bbm

ita :)

No it was on MC My Space. I seen it, never seen CA's. Sorry I can't provide the link for you.
-------------
Thanks, I realize that we are discussing that MC had this on her My Space page, but IIRC Casey said that comment as well in the very beginning following one of her interrogations. I think she said it to her brother Lee....

IMO, Misty's words on the 911 call were exactly what Ron told her to say. He most likely told her what story to say when she called and while rehearsing the story, he stated "my daughter is done". Misty, being the Rhodes Scholar that she is, repeated "exactly" what Ron stated: "my daughter is gone". She was having a few memory problems and stuttered through some of the conversation with the 911 operator because she couldn't remember exactly what they had rehearsed. She and Ron also did not expect the 911 operator to ask some of the questions and were not prepared to instantly respond with the correct answers....that, IMO is why some of the answers do not make any sense at all. Ron has also answered in a tone like he has rehearsed it, ie., where Haleigh was sleeping, what Misty was doing when he arrived, Ron speaks as to what Misty was doing prior to Haleigh being missing and the events of the night like he was actually there. He also cues Misty on the answers to give when she can't quite remember the answers that she rehearsed.

-------------
Thanks, I realize that we are discussing that MC had this on her My Space page, but IIRC Casey said that comment as well in the very beginning following one of her interrogations. I think she said it to her brother Lee....
I also heard that lonetraveler. :)

IMO, Misty's words on the 911 call were exactly what Ron told her to say. He most likely told her what story to say when she called and while rehearsing the story, he stated "my daughter is done". Misty, being the Rhodes Scholar that she is, repeated "exactly" what Ron stated: "my daughter is gone". She was having a few memory problems and stuttered through some of the conversation with the 911 operator because she couldn't remember exactly what they had rehearsed. She and Ron also did not expect the 911 operator to ask some of the questions and were not prepared to instantly respond with the correct answers....that, IMO is why some of the answers do not make any sense at all. Ron has also answered in a tone like he has rehearsed it, ie., where Haleigh was sleeping, what Misty was doing when he arrived, Ron speaks as to what Misty was doing prior to Haleigh being missing and the events of the night like he was actually there. He also cues Misty on the answers to give when she can't quite remember the answers that she rehearsed.
My Bold
ITA:clap: Like the Numerical?!:banghead:How hard of a question is that to answer?!:confused:

My Bold
ITA:clap: Like the Numerical?!:banghead:How hard of a question is that to answer?!:confused:

If you listen to the 911 tape she says miracle...whats that? It's not that she didn't know what the numerical was, she thought the lady said miracle. I was shocked when I first heard the tape as well and heard her say whats that? But if you listen close she says the miracle....whats that?

We know Misty wasn't in high school at the time of Haleigh's abduction...but I think she had quite a few street smarts.

If you listen to the 911 tape she says miracle...whats that? It's not that she didn't know what the numerical was, she thought the lady said miracle. I was shocked when I first heard the tape as well and heard her say whats that? But if you listen close she says the miracle....whats that?

We know Misty wasn't in high school at the time of Haleigh's abduction...but I think she had quite a few street smarts.

It's the way she says "miracle... What's that?" that gets me. She has completely changed her demeanor. She went from scared or worried to sounding composed in a New York minute and then went back into the scared voice. That stuck out to me.

It's the way she says "miracle... What's that?" that gets me. She has completely changed her demeanor. She went from scared or worried to sounding composed in a New York minute and then went back into the scared voice. That stuck out to me.

wow, I never noticed that before Bern.....but I just went back and listened again.....wow, you are right her speaking voice changed completely. She like brightened up from being emotional and asked Whats that?

I am sure that others might interpret it differently, but I am with you on that one Bern, she sounded fine for that brief exchange with the dispatch. JMO. And I never paid any attention to it before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back