what ONE piece of information do you wish you knew ?***LIST ONLY***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to know a lot things...

I would like to know what Terri say when she was trying to hire a hitman and her reasons for wanting someone to kill Kaine.

I would like to know the reason why, if true.
[ps-I know there is never a good reason to kill someone]

I'd like to know how cellphone pings and/or bank records contradict her story.

That would have been my question too, so instead I'll go broader lol, what is the enormous, ton of evidence do they have?

I would like to know what Ms.Porter has to say about that AM....when did she notice Kyron missing, and was it expected? 1 question, with 2 parts....

I wish I knew where Terri hid Kyron's body.

The identity (and while I'm asking for stuff, the whereabouts) of the person seen in or near TH's truck on the morning of June 4th.

I would like to know the reason why, if true.
[ps-I know there is never a good reason to kill someone]

I'd like to know what besides the landscaper's word supports his story. (if anything)

If there's nothing else, I'd like directions to "the Fence."

I'd like to know what happened to the missing bat phones.

Something that I've wondered about and have never seen mentioned, is who did Kyron call "Mother" or "Mommy" or "Mama?" If he called Terri this, what did he call Desiree? Terri had raised him since infancy, but he obviously knew Desiree was his real mother, and he had a real relationship with her.

It may seem unimportant compared to other questions, but just trying to add to my understanding of the closeness between Terri and Kyron.

I would really like to know if there are any searches still going on. Maybe someone local will know.

I would like to know what early information or thoughts LE had in order to say that Kyron's disappearance was an isolated event, which implied, JMO, that other parents didn't have to worry.

Where's Kyron is what I want to know most? Is there any real chance he is still alive?

I would like to know more about the circumstances under which the landscaper informed police of the alleged MFH plot several months after the fact and why he didn't come forward of his own volition.

I would like to know the truth about the doctor's appointment -- if Kyron had a doctor's appointment, and if the teacher was confused into thinking his appointment was that day or, if later, it became a way to cover up negligence on the part of the school, teachers, and administrators.

I would also like to know about the (mostly rumored) 911 call made from the Horman home in May.

All I'm interested in knowing is what she did to/with Kyron..JMHOOTS

Where Terri was during the time that LE can't really place her. This would give LE a direction to go in terms of suspect - either her or not her.

Or did LE eventually realize he was there on the date and talk to him in August?

If only one thing, I'd like to be a fly on the wall when TP was talking to whoever he says he was talking to, and hear what that conversation really included and what time it took place. In fact, all of the TP-related parts of this story, including his saying he saw Terri leave, etc. (which I find doubtful.)

If I can two things, I'd like to know if an adult was with those kids the GK saw outside the school.

I would like to know Terri's psychiatric history and any significant events that occurred in her childhood/adolescence that were perhaps ignored/covered up/glossed over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap
Back