What one question would you ask Casey, if you were the State?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband said tonight he would open with "Could you please tell the court why we are all here today?"

He said he might close with the same question.

Just as cheney mason said " are you ready" to Dr. G...
JA ask casey the same question and know that he has a field day in tearing her to shreds.. then doing it.. and having much delight on it.

I know this has been said before but my question would be:

"Would you like the needle in your left arm or your right arm?"

Believe me I want her to get the DP BUT my question to her would be if she doesn't..

Ms A, Now that you have spent the last 50 years in jail will you be afraid to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life??

If you so loved Caylee, that you allegedly sobbed and sobbed after the accidental drowning, why did your mother recommend that you and Caylee at 2 yrs. and 10 months of age go off and "bond"?

Isn't it true that you have bonded to no one?

That you only see people for what you can get?

I would like to know... If you could turn back time and bring back Caylee, would you murder her in the same unmerciful manner?

Don't you think it's ironic that you killed Caylee to punish your mother and look who's in jail getting ready to go to prison with the ultimate punishment?

What is the payoff?

Can you explain the meaning of "total waste"?

Ms. Anthony since your lead defense counsel stated at the opening of this trial you were a liar and you have given sworn statements that admittedly were lies why should anyone sitting here today believe a word that comes out of your mouth while under oath?

Which leads into my question. "You've just been sworn in and you stated your name was Casey Marie Anthony. Can we see your birth certificate?"
(I love BillS.!)

Seriously - "Tell us in your words, what happened?"

I would start by playing the interview with YM to remind the jury how ICA can tell the biggest whoppers under intense interrogation while staying cool as a cucumber.

I think I'd like to give her a dose of sodium pentothal and listen for once as she told the truth about what she did. I'd record it, sit her down, and make her listen to herself. over and over.

I don't know if I'd really ask her any questions except maybe I'd ask her which she feared most, death or the truth.

Then I'd tell her that the death penalty could be taken off the table if she went on Nancy Grace for at least a week, maybe for thirty one days, to answer all of our questions, and of course Nancy's too. Instead of Nancy kicking off the show with "Breaking news....", ICA would have to tell us the truth every single night.

I guess that's over the top, and maybe its unrealistic to ask Nancy to restrain herself like that :). I know no one really wants to look at her but I'd think that it would be difficult for her to face all of us. I'd like to watch JB on the show listening to it all without looking away either.

It really is hard to narrow it down to one, but I will say this , That whatever the questions are they should definitely be questions that are only allowed to be answered by a simple yes or no. No narrative for u missy. That will drive her bananas if she is unable to tell a story. I see the rage fuming out of her as Linda says, "unresponsive, question calls for a yes or no answer." lol!!

I would ask KC why killing Caylee was more important than letting her parents adopt Caylee. Another question is why did she hate her family.

Another one I just thought of: Now that the trial is over and u are found guilty are u going to throw Baez under the bus when u tell about what really went on behind the jail house doors with u and Baez..

Two questions:

Why did you lie about getting a phone call from Caylee on the day the 911 call was made, when you knew she was dead?

What were you really planning on doing when you asked the court to let you and Jose go look for Caylee alone while you are on house arrest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back