What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HONESTLY, reading through this entire thread of questions, this is the best group of questions I've seen in this case, both for and against the family. I swear, LE should read this.

:rocker:

I agree ...

:rocker:

For DB ...

Did you follow the CA trial?

Great Question!! :websleuther:

She's a SAHM.....if she has cable/HLN, etc., I would bet dollars to donuts that would be a "yes" to your question! (Especially as the mother of a new little baby herself during the trial!)

For DB:

When you "stumbled to bed drunk", either before or after you told the boys that they could sleep in your room, (this is when you can't recall whether or not you checked on Lisa one last time) was Lisa's bedroom door open or closed?

Think really hard....if you remember talking to the boys before bed, you should at least remember walking past Lisa's room....it was on the way. :innocent:

Q --for LE : ( b/c i don't want 3 or 4 different answers..)

--was jeremy working alone that night at Starbucks?

--where is this Starbucks located? how far is that from the house?

--he says he has an alibi, the video @ the Starbucks----do you agree? was he shown to be on that video all night long?

--what time did he arrive @ work? what time did he leave work?

You all have asked some really good questions here. One of my lower priority questions would be to DB:

What do you mean by Lisa is the glue that holds the family together?

Usually that is said when one person is the reason for keeping everyone else together. I would think that the relationship between DB and JI was the glue holding the family together? Not a 10 month old baby.

Without Lisa there's no bond between the rest? :waitasec:

For DB ...

Yeah -- I'm going with my gut that you did indeed watch the CA trial!

You must know that it was apparent from the video surveillance in the Target store that CA bought nothing for her baby.

Question: Is that why you bought the baby wipes? So we would all think that your baby was still with us or second question:

Who has your baby and is that who the baby wipes were for?

Baby wipes and a box of wine!!!!

Oh third question:

Why didn't your brother just pick these items up for you that day?

To LE:

If you accused mom of killing her baby girl during interrogation, why is she not a person of interest or suspect in the case?

To LE:

How many leads/tips are you still getting?

To LE: What other searches have you done besides the ones shown live?

To DB and JI:
What reason is there to keep LE from getting bucchal swabs from your sons?

To LE: What investigative methods/procedures are being carried out to find a LIVE Lisa?

To LE: Why weren't buccal swabs taken on DAY 1?

For DB - did you feed or bathe any of the children that night?????????? Oh yeah, i forgot...you were blackout drunk. Pffft.

To LE:
Did the parents consent to have bucchal swabs done on day one or did the parents give permission and withdraw it?

For JI: When did you tell your girlfriend about this side job that would keep you away from home at an odd time? The day before, the week before....
Also has your girlfriend ever assaulted you?

For DB: Were you really home that night after the neighbor left?
Do you have a drinking problem?
Has your boyfriend ever assaulted you?

For the boys: Does Deborah only let you sleep in her bed when Jeremy isn't home? Does she ever play any games with you while you're in bed? What about Jeremy? Do you ever sleep in bed with him?

For the neighbor (SB): What time did you actually leave? Is DB a possessive friend like has been said by other former friends of DB? (There is a link to that possessive friend speculation, it was one of the evening shows, NG or JP, or JVM.)

And about a million others.

To JI: When LE asked you about the 2 hours you were home, were they asking you about the 2 hours AFTER you got off of work?

Follow-up question: What time DID you actually get off work on Oct. 4 ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back