What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is from the OP. I'm not sure what it means.

"In this "wish world" you can ask LE, a family member, a known witness, anybody named in mainstream media. The person must answer your question directly (but it's up to you to decide how credible the person answering would be). The person answering would know for a fact that what they told you wouldn't go any further and would not hinder the investigation."

It just means you can ask any of the case players any question you want and they would have to answer you, knowing you couldn't tell anybody else and it wouldn't affect the investigation.

JeannaT: if you have an answer to someone's question, it's fine to post it. This is a loose thread.

How can the neighbor who was drinking with her refuse to be interviewed? I have never heard of this! In the Bobby Cutts case Le. interviewed Jessies son who was only two/three years oldl! They got answers too. Cant the neighbor be given a subpoena or something? These interviews are needed. I dont see how they can come to any conclusions without these interviews. The mother and dad say a lot by NOT allowing this to happen..:maddening: :banghead:

How can the neighbor who was drinking with her refuse to be interviewed? I have never heard of this! In the Bobby Cutts case Le. interviewed Jessies son who was only two/three years oldl! They got answers too. Cant the neighbor be given a subpoena or something? These interviews are needed. I dont see how they can come to any conclusions without these interviews. The mother and dad say a lot by NOT allowing this to happen..:maddening: :banghead:

Imo, the neighbor has been interviewed by LE, probably multiple times. LE has never stated that the neighbor refused to be interviewed. The neighbor, however, has not done any media interviews.

Please tell me who owns and pays the bill on the phone that jeremy had in his pocket...

I would like to ask DB, how on earth can any mother who just lost her baby defend her precious ME TIME TO ALL OF US, esp. when her ME TIME may have cost her the life of her child?

QUESTION:
What evidence, aside from statements by Jeremy Irwin and Debbi Bradley, do you have that indicates Lisa Irwin ever made it home safely from the family birthday party on the weekend prior to Mon, Oct 3rd?

TO WHOM:
KCPD and FBI Lead Investigators

I didn't think about that.

MW, who was your ex-bf and is / was he married to someone on the Irwin block?

OK Debbie Bradley, do you love, miss, want your daughter back? You said you were drunk, you blacked out, OK, got that.

NOW if you really want your daughter back, why not ask LE for a Sodium Penathol test, so that you could, perhaps, remember all that you did to, with Baby Lisa that night

Is that too much to much to ask for your precious daughter. If it were me I would have insisted on it immediatey.

I would love to ask SB, the neighbor, wjen was the last time you saw a living/breathing Baby Lisa? The People Magazine timeline put it at 4:30. Was that really the last time you saw her?

To drinking buddy's husband who could not go home that night; you stated you took and passed a lie detector test. You said you were out riding around that night. Where did you ride to and why and where did you spend the night? Did the police take anything when they searched your father's house?

I'd like to know whether DB and JI were having relationship problems, apart from the usual sturm und drang.

Were the clothes found in the warrant the exact clothes DB said she was wearing when put to bed.

I'd like to know who DB was talking to online...

That is what I am curious about, too, and I'd like to know when. I am pretty sure that in an early media interview, DB mentioned spending some time online. Maybe I am getting that from a print article and it was attributed to her. In the media timelines we have JI comes home and eats, DB buys wine, JI leaves for work, DB cooks supper and they eat, puts Lisa to bed, neighbor goes for liquor, they drink, new neighbors joins them for an hour and a half, DB retires at 10:30, new neighbor rejoins SB until 11:30. Where does the computer time come in?

I responded to this question when it was first posted weeks back, stating that I was sure Samantha Brando had been interviewed by LE multiple times, as LE had never stated she was not cooperating. Now, I'm not so sure. We know Mr. Brando was investigated, interrogated, and took a poly. We know Mrs. Brando went to meet with Debbi and the lawyers when the family left the area for awhile. We know Mr. Brando said Debbi and Samantha are still in contact (he said this before the family moved back into the home this week). Still, we've never heard anything about whether or not Mrs. Brando is/was answering LE's questions freely or if she took a poly. It is a burning question for me now.

Also, I am dying to know if Debbi, Jeremy, either of the Brandos or Shane knows Jersey, Megan, or Dane. I can't get past that puzzling attempted 11:57 pm phone call to Megan's number.

I reaaly want to know when and where the kitten came and went...

I would like to know if Jeremy or Deborah mentioned to LE that they felt the crib sheets to see if they were still warm. IMO, That would have been the FIRST thing parents would have done if they noticed a child missing out of its bed. It would be rather telling if they didn't do that...bet they didn't.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back