What One Thing?!?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Sunnie! It's a group effort & everyone is deserving of great big KUDOS for seeking the truth.

However, I must lovingly disagree that you are along for the ride - you are amazing!!! :blowkiss:

I agree, Sunnie! It's a group effort & everyone is deserving of great big KUDOS for seeking the truth.

However, I must lovingly disagree that you are along for the ride - you are amazing!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you my dear. You are very sweet and I am :blushing:. It really takes a village, just like raising a child!!

Several, actually. I just can't see Rebecca standing naked and most likely chilled and shivering, with her hair tucked underneath a rope (probably limiting her ability to move her head as happens to me when my hair is tucked under anything) all the while gagging with a T-shirt stuffed in her mouth and then gracefully going over the edge of a balcony leaving only the footprints that are noted. :banghead:

Just doesn't cut the mustard for me.

The 'extra' lines on her neck, the ones that cannot be attributed to the noose.

I believe it's homicide. Many things make me suspect it is so and many members have already posted them - unexplained bruises on her forehead in four places, binding wrists and ankles, gagging, nautical knots, door message in third person...

But the one thing that I find highly suspect is that when Adam Shacknai texted Jonah Shacknai that Rebecca Zahau had hung herself, why did JS not call AS back to confirm, and why did JS not drive directly to his house to check on her status? :waitasec:

If someone called me to inform me that my significant other had killed themselves, the first thing I do is ascertain that this was not a joke and that they indeed are telling me the truth! Why didn't he do any of these things, and why did he allow LE to disrespect RZ's nude body? Appears that he did not care much for her at all...and/or he was very angry at RZ for his son's accident so much so that he did not give a hoot about RZ's death.

I already got my "one" thing but this one's been gnawing at me. I don't think it's in the previous lists but if so, then it is a repeat.

I believe it was said that death by hanging would result in the body's inability to contain its bladder and bowel contents. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to say that medically.

Along with that is the press conference mentioning that Rebecca may have taken a shower prior to her "hanging". I know there has been some mention on this thread about whether the killer(s) may have cleaned Rebecca's body after strangling her to clean up the defecation, etc.

So for me that seems to still be unanswered and pretty strange that she was found clean with no mess on her body after hanging.

Not just one thing...

AS must have known the main house was unlocked. He could have as easily gone back to the guest house to grab a knife. If he had had to break into the main house, it would have wasted precious time. But he knew it was open for him to enter.

I believe it's homicide. Many things make me suspect it is so and many members have already posted them - unexplained bruises on her forehead in four places, binding wrists and ankles, gagging, nautical knots, door message in third person...

But the one thing that I find highly suspect is that when Adam Shacknai texted Jonah Shacknai that Rebecca Zahau had hung herself, why did JS not call AS back to confirm, and why did JS not drive directly to his house to check on her status? :waitasec:

If someone called me to inform me that my significant other had killed themselves, the first thing I do is ascertain that this was not a joke and that they indeed are telling me the truth! Why didn't he do any of these things, and why did he allow LE to disrespect RZ's nude body? Appears that he did not care much for her at all...and/or he was very angry at RZ for his son's accident so much so that he did not give a hoot about RZ's death.

Just to add to this, WHY did he call Dina, after he got the text from Adam, when he was ready to walk into the room in a couple of minutes anyway?

I already got my "one" thing but this one's been gnawing at me. I don't think it's in the previous lists but if so, then it is a repeat.

I believe it was said that death by hanging would result in the body's inability to contain its bladder and bowel contents. Sorry, couldn't figure out how to say that medically.

Along with that is the press conference mentioning that Rebecca may have taken a shower prior to her "hanging". I know there has been some mention on this thread about whether the killer(s) may have cleaned Rebecca's body after strangling her to clean up the defecation, etc.

So for me that seems to still be unanswered and pretty strange that she was found clean with no mess on her body after hanging.

Wow! Really good possibility. I wonder if any of her clothes are missing? What was she wearing that day? Can those items of clothing be found?

Just to add to this, WHY did he call Dina, after he got the text from Adam, when he was ready to walk into the room in a couple of minutes anyway?

If JS was innocent in RZ's death, I could see how he may understandably want to notify DS of RZ's demise ASAP because it is such a startling situation and so he calls her ASAP just in case she's not at the hospital when he shows up.

On the other hand, if JS is complicit with DS or even the main handler in RZ's death, then I see his calling DS ASAP in order to confirm that the dirty deed is done and they can rest in peace now that RZ's gone.

What's most troubling to me is that JS accepted without question that RZ had hung herself when Adam had earlier texted him. JS didn't return Adam's one text message, he didn't ask questions of Adam or LE, he didn't drive home to check up on RZ - all these things lead me to believe that JS is one cold SOB and that either he did not care about RZ and was finished with her for all intents and purposes, or worse, that he had a hand in her murder.

IMO, the text was simply a CYA message for everyone involved...pass it on...ya know? I cannot tell you how freaking angry all of the mistakes, and half-*advertiser censored**ed investigative procedures make me. To me, the whole scene screams MURDER and the evidence that has not been revealed is as good as a signed confession...

Wow! Really good possibility. I wonder if any of her clothes are missing? What was she wearing that day? Can those items of clothing be found?

They (Rebecca, Adam and Jonah) were said to have had dinner that evening McD's. Would there be a video image of what she was wearing on file? Where were her clothes and what condition were they in???

Here I go again changing my "one thing", but this time I'm pretty sure.

My one thing is Valhall.

She's just posted a video demonstrating another reason Rebecca couldn't have died the way LE says she did: it's impossible to wrap a t-shirt three times around the outside of a rope knotted around one's neck (and hair) and then tie the sleeves into a double knot, without passing out first.

I heart Valhall.
Link to her latest article at TheHinkyMeter:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/10/11/rebecca-zahau-case-the-gag-another-impossibility/

Link to her youtube t-shirt demonstration:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjDQ9YvSBYQ"]RZGAG1.MTS - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry to be OT, but has anyone heard from SunnieRN? Just concerned as I sent her a PM and have not heard back. Anyone know?

Mods, please delete if not appropriate. TIA

Sorry to be OT, but has anyone heard from SunnieRN? Just concerned as I sent her a PM and have not heard back. Anyone know?

Mods, please delete if not appropriate. TIA

She sent me a quick PM last week saying that she was having computer difficulties and that she would be back. I pm'd back and haven't heard from her yet.

Anyone else?

She sent me a quick PM last week saying that she was having computer difficulties and that she would be back. I pm'd back and haven't heard from her yet.

Anyone else?

Nope..not a word...we may need to send out a search party!

16. The curious lack of anyone else's DNA or fingerprints anywhere in the immediate crime scene (including the lack of anyone else's fingerprints or DNA besides RZ's on the kitchen knives, which are typically tools that are handled by all the adults in a household).
If AS tried to give CPR, why wasn't his DNA found on RZ's mouth (saliva) or chest (sweaty palms)?

I think whoever murdered her took it with them when they left! Along with the duct tape. Probably tossed it in a garbage can somewhere.

Just curious - were there any dumpster fires in the vicinity that night?

Did LE check video surveillance cameras over by the beach businesses that night to see whether anyone in the JS/AS/Dina clan was sighted throwing anything into a trash can?

For me, the one thing is the dog - kenneling the dog.

Anyone who has a dog knows that, alone in a big mansion, in a time of trauma, you would keep your dog with you. Unless your boyfriend ordered you to take it to a kennel because he blamed the dog and you for his son's accident.

Conveniently, the dog could not bark. I believe whoever planned this planned the entire prolonged torture of it. They could have just shot her and tried to stage that as a suicide. But instead, they played out a sick fantasy that they'd probably had for awhile, with the bondage elements, doused with a little staging ala Jeffrey MacDonald and the note on the wall, and based on what they thought had been done to Max (suffocation). I believe they incapacitated her enough to tie her up but wanted her to wake up long enough to wake them paint the note as a taunt, and then to let her know she was about to be tossed off the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko