What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite interesting. What nags me is why would ICA go to all this trouble and risk, just to hide an accident?

The Florida GJ indicted ICA for premeditated murder in October of 2008. That would have been a swell time for ICA to confess to the "true" pool accident.

I October 2008 ICA saw the risk of continuing to hide the pool story, which, if told, would probably guarantee her safety from a murder conviction. As long as she hid the truth about the pool, she kept the possible murder conviction in play.

Granted, she finally "saw the light" and aligned with the "true" pool story before the trial. But why the sudden, miraculous conversion to the "truth" of the pool after 30 months of concealing it?

Why did she lie about the pool for two years, after the GJ murder indictment in Oct. 2008, only to revel it at trial?

:waitasec: :rocker:
Here is my opinion...

I believe that Casey killed Caylee while in a fit of rage, after a fight with her mother, Cindy. An act of revenge, to 'get back at' Cindy.

During the initial questioning with the detectives, Sergeant John Allen
specifically asked her if it was an accident, he even mentioned drowning. Rather than go for this out, Casey decided to keep up the implausible, ridiculous lie about a kidnapping nanny that didn't exist.

At that point in time, Casey could not claim an accident, because to do so would mean she would have to lead them to Caylee's body.

By 'admitting' to an accident, she could have avoided extensive jail time (as it was she only ended up doing 3 years), and avoided death penalty charges. But, she would have had to let them know where Caylee's body was, so they could recover it.

Only one problem with allowing law enforcement to see Caylee's body, though.... there were three strips of duct tape over Caylee's face.

~And, if Caylee's body HAD been found earlier, something tells me they would have found her throat had been slit, with that steak knife that Cindy said she found and washed when they recovered the car. As horrific as the duct tape and chloroform were, I think that was the least of what Casey did to Caylee. I really think the duct tape was used so that nobody could hear Caylee scream.

Casey's rage would not have been quenched by merely putting duct tape on that defenseless two year old's mouth. I believe that Casey killed Caylee in a burst of extreme violence.

There was no way Casey would 'cop' to an accident. There is no way she would lead them to that body.

Maybe the person recently claiming to be Caylee's grandmother will come forward in place of her son, now dead. That is, if Casey's father were alive, he could presumably sue, so perhaps his mother can. But I haven't heard whether that person plans to demonstrate that her son was Caylee's father, has anyone?

I also think the chloroform was meant for her parents, initially.

I think that Casey's intended victims were Cindy and George, and she had planned on making it look like a murder-suicide.

But, after the fight that I am certain Casey and Cindy had on the night of the 15th, Casey took little Caylee from the home, and turned her rage on her.

Caylee never had a chance.

Here is my opinion...

I believe that Casey killed Caylee while in a fit of rage, after a fight with her mother, Cindy. An act of revenge, to 'get back at' Cindy.

During the initial questioning with the detectives, Sergeant John Allen
specifically asked her if it was an accident, he even mentioned drowning. Rather than go for this out, Casey decided to keep up the implausible, ridiculous lie about a kidnapping nanny that didn't exist.

At that point in time, Casey could not claim an accident, because to do so would mean she would have to lead them to Caylee's body.

By 'admitting' to an accident, she could have avoided extensive jail time (as it was she only ended up doing 3 years), and avoided death penalty charges. But, she would have had to let them know where Caylee's body was, so they could recover it.

Only one problem with allowing law enforcement to see Caylee's body, though.... there were three strips of duct tape over Caylee's face.

~And, if Caylee's body HAD been found earlier, something tells me they would have found her throat had been slit, with that steak knife that Cindy said she found and washed when they recovered the car. As horrific as the duct tape and chloroform were, I think that was the least of what Casey did to Caylee. I really think the duct tape was used so that nobody could hear Caylee scream.

Casey's rage would not have been quenched by merely putting duct tape on that defenseless two year old's mouth. I believe that Casey killed Caylee in a burst of extreme violence.

There was no way Casey would 'cop' to an accident. There is no way she would lead them to that body.

My God, I think you could well be right about why ICA delayed an accident confession. You're analysis makes lightbulbs light up in my head.

I think you've reinforced my contention that if the pool accident were true, ICA would not have delayed reporting it for so long.

IMO the jury was so preoccupied with finding ICA's precise motive for a murder, they failed to examine what possible, legitimate motive she could have had for covering up the pool accident for 30 months.

:idea::idea::idea:

One question is still unanswered for me ? If indeed Caylee drowned in the pool as the DT claimed, why did the Anthony's not tear down that pool ? I, for one, could never swim again in a pool in which a relative had died.

One question is still unanswered for me ? If indeed Caylee drowned in the pool as the DT claimed, why did the Anthony's not tear down that pool ? I, for one, could never swim again in a pool in which a relative had died.

You're assuming that they knew and that George was involved. If she really did drown and Casey was the only one who knew about it, they wouldn't have teared it down since they didn't know. Since they will never know I'm sure they are thinking about it now.

You're assuming that they knew and that George was involved. If she really did drown and Casey was the only one who knew about it, they wouldn't have teared it down since they didn't know. Since they will never know I'm sure they are thinking about it now.
Don't you remember the opening statement ? Caylee drowned ... George came around corner with Caylee's dead body ... my post is based on the defense opening statement.

I wonder exactly what items were found at the discovery site that link directly back to the Anthony home.

"Link directly back" means LE believes that these items were at the Anthony home before they ended up with Caylee at the discovery site.

IIRC, knowing this would limit the possible candidates for putting Caylee in the swamp to ICA, GA, and LA.

I recall:

[]--- Caylee's clothes
[]--- The garbage bags
[]--- The matching laundry bag
[]--- The Henkel duct tape
[]--- The fourth duct tape item

Was it ever shown that the discovery site garbage bags, or the fourth piece of duct tape, for example, were definitely from the Anthony's home?

:waitasec: :eek:fftobed: :waitasec:
Don't forget the blanket.

Here are just a few of mine.

~ Where did Casey go when she said she was at work? If she was with friends, why didn't they ever question why she wasn't at work?

~ Didn't anyone question how she could afford a nanny? I know she kept telling everyone that she had a job but honestly, a nanny? Why didn't her parents ever question this, especially since she obviously appeared to have very little money and was also borrowing money (or stealing) from them?

~ How and where did ICA get the ingredients to make Chloroform?

~ Where was Caylee killed?

~ Did ICA take Caylee into the woods and dispose of her when it was light outside? If so, how did she manage to do that without anyone seeing her?

WELL! You are rational...NOTHING WAS ANSWERD or even touched upon,
But they made enough noise to confuse people and - some like you are saying WAIT!!!!! because the real story is hidden and the circus was designed to distract us all. but GA never fooled me and all the questions you are asking are to the point and probably in that sealed file. :waitasec: SEALED FILE? :waitasec: and nobody is asking HAMMM? We will not know what happened until someone trips, which may take years. :( One who knows the ins and outs of the legal system GEORGE choreographed this! IN ADDITION, KC needs mental help- being free is not going to help her; she will make some money and start to self-destruct, MO
Too bad :( even her verdict is a death sentence for her. Caylee was sadly a spirit that came in for he own soul reason for only a short time, she will be a very bright star for everyone, BUT this case was thrown....for a reason.

Who were ALL the players???

What did MP really remove or cover-up at the A's home right after there was a report of a skull found?

What happened on the night of June 15th? Did CA choke ICA and threaten to take Caylee away from ICA and kick ICA out? Was the motive for the murder of Caylee to not only escape the responsibilities and duties of a mother but to take away what CA held so precious and dear to her, what she herself said gives her a life?

Was the flurry of phone calls by ICA on the 16th an attempt to find someone to watch Caylee? Was this the final straw when CA did not pick up her repeated calls? "I'll SHOW HER"?

When ICA googled chloroform in March, after CA closed her checking acct preventing ICA funds, was this really about plotting the murder of her mother? ICA was cut off from money and this made her want to get even with CA.

Was ICA actively (but covertly) trying to get CA to divorce GA so she could eventually take over the house? With GA out of the house, she could murder CA and have the house to herself, and AH could move in with her as they had discussed.

Did CA have life insurance? Did GA?

Was this what it was all heading towards once ICA found the right opportunity? Timer55 - was that really a countdown to the murder of CA, that it must happen by Caylee's birthday before things blow up?

Is there anybody who could file a wrongful death suit? Great-grandmother? Uncle Rick?

Poor baby Caylee.

The father probably could. If anyone could figure out who it really is. If they have Caylee's DNA they could at least narrow down what his race is, I would think.

I think the time frame is where the answers are - we can figure out that Caylee died somewhere between the later hours of June 15th and 7:00PM June 16th. If GA did in fact actually see Caylee the early afternoon of the 16th (which I am not positive about that) that would narrow it down a bit. If Caylee did drown in the pool(???) that might explain the presents of chloroform as chlorine mixing with air can produce chloroform (google it). I still haven't figured out why someone would make a tragic accident look like murder though. I am not saying ICA is not guilty nor do I believe that.

Based on the evidence that was presented if I had been on that jury we would still be sitting there or it would be a hung jury !!!

I have a question for the Anthony family. If they believe that little Caylee may have died in the pool, why not take it down? I mean, who is going to swim in it? It's an above ground pool. Most people wouldn't want it up another minute. That's IF, they bought that story. I wonder.

What did MP really remove or cover-up at the A's home right after there was a report of a skull found?

Good question. MP supposedly was assigned the chore of feeding the A's dogs that week. I don't recall whether MP testified under oath to what she was doing that day at the A's, when Caylee was discovered.

If MP was trying to remove evidence, she could have done so before LE arrived to evict her. MP did have glowing words for ICA in a letter, as I recall. Anyone heard from MP lately?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

If the jury was feeling so sick when signing the verdict papers, why didn't they step back, think again, do a better job of deciding the case and walk out confident that they had made a decision that they could live with?

1. Where did ICA get the ingredients necessary to make chloroform ?
2. When did Baez know that Caylee was on Suburban Drive ?
3. Why did ICA kill Caylee instead of giving custody to CA ?
4. Why did RK not go over to Hopespring Drive and contact the media when Deputy Cain blew him off ?
5. Why didn't George call 911 at the tow yard ? Is it because CA was chirping in his ear about the potential consequences to ICA ?
6. When did Caylee really die ? I believe it was the night of the 16th-17th as ICA left her in the trunk while at TL's apartment.
7. Did the heart-shaped sticker actually come from ICA's bedroom ?

And the most important question ...

8. How could this jury not put all of the circumstantial evidence together to convict ICA as to the exclusion of all others ?

Wow, I've never thought about that!! She could have definitely said something like a few days or just week... but she actually told the TRUTH about the date while lying about everything else? Weird.

Well, if you try to think like ICA, it makes no sense. But if, by some miracle, ICA was thinking like a normal person that day, then she would have realized that the body had decomposed a lot since she dumped Caylee, which would be obvious when/if the body were discovered in the immediate future. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member