What Scares Ron More Than Haleigh Gone Missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....I was actually trying to respond to one of your posts on a different thread and when I pushed reply it said the thread was closed.

LOL, I hate it when that happens, I'm such a slow 'typer' anyway! I feel like something went down and I missed it! I mean I know that we disagree (we, meaning the bunch of us) but I thought we were behaving pretty well. Maybe I thought like 'lit' as my dear dad used to say. OT, but has anyone else ever heard that expression? Lit was a real person...according to my one of my dad's old stories (man, I miss those stories :()

Sorry for the OT AGAIN... just trying to figure this out.

Guys, what are we doing, really? Everything is getting locked down..I thought we were being good! Should we contact someone? Or better yet, maybe that's devine intervention telling me I need to finish up around here? Ok, well everyone have a good night...And Busy re: Crystal and Ron by themselves, that would be wonderful, but you are right it'll never happen...

I dunno...I thought we were being good, too! I was just about to say the same thing to Busy. :) And was gonna comment back to you also, Pondering. Guess it'll have to wait until it's un-closed.

Well I was hoping for some discussion of Haleigh's case and the people involved but it looks like things are pretty slow or getting shut down so I'll say goodbye and good luck sleuthing. Prayer's for a sweet baby girl named Haleigh.

Maybe we were being TOO good, and it raised the MODs' HINK meter!

Was Crystal in her car accident during, before, or after Chloe was born??

I want to say after...maybe.. I'm just not sure tho, so I prolly shouldn't have responded. :) ilovemew, it's JMO, but I believe that R and C drug problems started a L O N G time ago. I have NO proof of that, but I'd bet my last .50 on it!

Blaming one to defend the other is silly. They both need major parenting classes! The losers are Haleigh, Jr. and Chloe, no one else. Chloe will be a "Crystal" when she gets older and Jr. will be a "Ron". Just as Misty is now a "Lisa" and Tommy is now a "Hank". That's how I see it and it makes me sad. I've said before college is not a word in these people's vocabulary.

Sadly, I think you are right. History repeating itself here. It appears not many escape to better themselves in these situations. If I believed in fairy tales I would believe that someone took Haleigh and that she is going to grow up without drugs, underage sex, domestic violence, etc. and that she will be happy and go to college, have a great career and fall in love and marry and have children.......you know how it is suppose to go............but I don't really believe that that is ever going to happen with Haleigh. I believe that Haleigh is gone.

I want to say after...maybe.. I'm just not sure tho, so I prolly shouldn't have responded. :) ilovemew, it's JMO, but I believe that R and C drug problems started a L O N G time ago. I have NO proof of that, but I'd bet my last .50 on it!

It appears to be a "rite of passage" to take drugs, drink alcohol, have sex and have babies all at the tender age of early teens. Babies having babies. Totally clueless.

There are not that many that are willing to condemn Crystal and blame her for Haleigh's disppearance....but there are a few that will go out of their way to flame her. I say it is due to so many believing that rc has some involvement at some level. The only defense is to blame Crystal or toot Ron's horn as a loving and caring parent; the same is said of TN recently. When you look at it from their perspective that is all they can do.

In my world, rc doesn't come across like that, but they are entitled to think and express their feelings and believe that he possesses those admirable traits.

What exactly would you say if your child went missing and you were being accused of abusing your children? If someone produced pictures of your missing child with scratches and bruises on their face and then allowed them to be plastered over the internet and flashed in front of the camera's, and not just local media camera's either, nationwide news. Flashed in front of millions of strangers that you want help from in finding your missing child? What should they have done?

I think the public's opinion is very important when a child goes missing. I have to wonder if the family felt that way too. I know for sure that some of them felt that way because Kim P stated that her primary goal in coming to Satsuma would be to improve the public's opinion of Crystal. And in my opinion that is what she did, by any means necessary. jmo

I rest my case..

I'm not sure if you were responding to me but I thought you might be since my post was right before yours.

I was not shifting the blame off one parent and on to the other. From my perspective neither of them are to blame for Haleigh's disappearance. There is no blame to shift.

I try to post the facts and base my opinions on the facts. You might see it as trying to defend one parent against the other but my only goal is to try and present them as equals.

Isn't this the "What Scares Ron More than Haleigh Gone Missing" thread?

Maybe everyone got derailed when the other threads were closed? :waitasec:

Let's get back on track now :)

i have to be honest, i am not sure where to post things anymore...confused :)

To come back to this topic, I think what scares Ron more than Haleigh gone missing is what would scare any parent in this situation. These are the thoughts that the mind would wander to of what kind of terrors his beloved child might have faced, had the abductor been a stranger or person who didn't care at all about his little girl. We have heard many people, his family members, Misty, Crystal, and even Crystal's family members, state that he loved this child dearly and that she adored him. Whatever his shortcomings, he was clearly a loving parent. If he doesn't know who took his child and why, he can at best think that it might have been another family member who is taking care of her needs. He can face the possibility that she is deceased and at least is in no more pain. But I think that not knowing is almost worse than knowing and that his greatest fear must be that he might never really know what happened.

And I'll reiterate that what I feel scares Ronald the most is the truth about his daughter's disappearance.

To come back to this topic, I think what scares Ron more than Haleigh gone missing is what would scare any parent in this situation. These are the thoughts that the mind would wander to of what kind of terrors his beloved child might have faced......<snip>.... his greatest fear must be that he might never really know what happened.

Normally, yeah, I think that's exactly what a loving parent does, feels anguish about whether their child is suffering at the hands of a sicko pervert. But I'm not sure Ron's behavior shows that kind of worry. His behaviors seem to be more oriented around chasing his love interests, first Misty, now his stripper, while actively avoiding helping LE find his "tortured" child.

Can't help but wonder what this means. In his defense, does anyone know what the behaviors were of other missing children's parents when their children were still missing and presumed living? I dunno personally....

And his involvement..JMO

What scares Ron the most is LE finding out the truth about his involvement in Haleigh's disappearance. I still stand by my earlier post...... Haleigh disappeared because of drugs and money. No stranger danger here. Just Ron and Misty covering their a$$e$. My :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403