What was Casey Doing During the Day?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

During the Day Casey Was?

• Hanging out at the Malls?

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • Hanging out at her parents home while they were at work?

Votes: 132 44.1%
  • Hanging out at Amys, while Amy was at work?

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Hanging over at some other guys pad?

Votes: 44 14.7%
  • Working as a Call Girl or Dancing in Bars?

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • Involved in some sort of illegal activity?

Votes: 45 15.1%
  • Promoting Club Fusion?

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • None of the Above??

Votes: 26 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Target!

She seemed to spend a lot of time and other peoples money there.

I wonder if she was stealing at Universal, Disney etc pick pocket to support her bills. There are millions of people that go through those parks and she'd only have to hit a few a day to make bills.

There has been LOTS of evidence that Casey's parents seem willing to take her word on just about everything, so how hard could it have been for her?
There have been several statements made about Casey being able to work from home online. So she just tells Mommy and Daddy she is working at home, and plays on the internet. When she wants to go out, she tells them she needs to go to work so they will watch Caylee. IF she is asked about where her money is going, she lies and tells them things like she had to buy new clothes for work, they shorted her check, she had to pay the nanny, etc. I don't have the impression C&G ever dug past the surface on anything she did. In the documents there are references to her stealing from Lee, Cindy, Jesse, and Amy, and there are probably more. She is also a pretty girl, and seems to know how to work it, so I figure she probably got a lot of 'gifts' from men. She could have been doing something illegal and nefarious, but I doubt it. She just doesn't strike me as the type to believe she SHOULD have to work, regardless of what it is she is doing. Her sense of entitlement comes across as too strong.
Lanie

I think the Anthonys were so tired of KC's behavior they had the ABH (Anywhere But Here) syndrome. As long as she was out of the house they didn't have to deal with her. What a waste.

Good points Lanie.

I'm still not able to understand it. But those are some good points. I guess we'll all find out when KC goes to trial (which I pray is on tru tv and I will watch faithfully).

We all know now that her relationships only lasted a few months at a time and ended with her starting up with another guy and eventually introducing them to each other and moving on to the next group of friends. She was probably working on her next "boyfriend" by following him (stalker style) to find out where he goes, his schedule, his likes, dislikes so she would know what to say to convince him she shared the same interests.

So how did he explain no money, or was he stealing it somewhere like Casey obviously did?

I don't really know all of the details--I was the "kid" in the situation, so money stuff wasn't really discussed a lot with me. My sibs and I have pieced stuff together after the fact. We all had very different experiences--somehow, we were kept very emotionally isolated from one another growing up. Certain alliances were very much discouraged--it was quite odd.

Anyway, from what I gather, the fact that he chose an occupation that was commission-based bought him a lot of flexibility in terms of his lies. I am sure he was able to explain away lack of income by saying he hadn't yet sold a property, or he'd split his commission with another broker, or that the closing had fallen through, etc. He did actually have a real estate license, so he'd periodically sell a single property--that bought even more time.

My mother had money--a lot of it, some in joint accounts. He could shift stuff around to a certain degree without raising her antennae, to make it appear as though he'd made a deposit. He paid the bills (by this, I mean he wrote the checks, not that he earned the income), so he could conceal his spending from her. She didn't know that he didn't have cash for small incidental purchases, but rather charged them.

It all was made much easier by her alcoholism. If he could shine her on through the cocktail hour, then it was smooth sailing for him for the next 24 hours or more.

It was really quite twisted!

What an interesting story. The thing that boggles my mind about this scenario as well as Casey's is... didn't anyone ever question where the paycheck was?
There were a bazillion things that didn't add up. In retrospect, it was positively an insane household. But as a kid, even a young adult, it was just easier to play along than rock the boat. The guy could be quite scary. We learned to smile and nod and totally deny that we were anything other than the Brady Bunch.

All that said, when I lived in the same house, I didn't know he had no income. My mother was deeply ashamed of it, and never, ever would have admitted it at that time. It wasn't until I was much older--visiting from out of town and witnessing his act--that I put two and two together. My brother verified it'd been going on for years. (He lived in the home longer.) My mother ultimately admitted shortly before her death five years ago that she'd been supporting them since ...oh...let's see (doing mental math) 1977. She felt as though she had too much to lose if she divorced him. A very sad life for her, really.

My guess is when she told her parents she was at work she was out with friends and when she told her friends she was at work she was at home.

you know she was at mommy and daddys. She is a 22 year old tit baby

And what was happening with Caylee while Mommy sat all day on the internet trolling for new men? "Go to your room, Caylee!" "Be QUIET, Caylee!" That poor baby was probably neglected and ignored all day long.

My guess is when she told her parents she was at work she was out with friends and when she told her friends she was at work she was at home.

That's what I was saying. If there was an instance where she was at home when she was supposed to be "at work" she could convieniently claim she was working from home that day. As far as her check went, I'm sure she told her parents that the bulk of it went to paying the nanny. Add in the cost of gas and lunch, she's covered where all of her money went. All she had to do was steal a little bit here and there to actually have cash on hand if confronted.

I picked hanging out at different guys house but also parents house but god knows what she was doing. I know she was smooching off everyone.

What about hanging out at Lee's house especially when he wasn't home, he lives quite close to the A's doesn't he so could the pings showing she was close to their house also show she was at his place? You know she had to have a key to his place as close as they were.

OBT means Orange Blossom Trail, in case anyone didn't know. It's a well-known place where a lot goes on after dark in Orlando.
I'm thinking she might have been in the phone sex business, but I don't know if all her calls were only to friends or what. That might have something to do with the "work" phone that she left at her "desk" at Universal.
I've heard that someone can be employed by using their own phone and since she liked talking on the phone so much, she probably gave good phone.
I worked out at Universal for awhile, when they were building it, and there was a guy on our crew who told us he had a phone business. We would be digging a ditch or something, and his phone would ring. He'd answer it and hold it up to his ear with one hand and hold his shovel with the other. You'd hear him say "hey baby, whatcha wearing?"

OBT means Orange Blossom Trail, in case anyone didn't know. It's a well-known place where a lot goes on after dark in Orlando.
I'm thinking she might have been in the phone sex business, but I don't know if all her calls were only to friends or what. That might have something to do with the "work" phone that she left at her "desk" at Universal.
I've heard that someone can be employed by using their own phone and since she liked talking on the phone so much, she probably gave good phone.
I worked out at Universal for awhile, when they were building it, and there was a guy on our crew who told us he had a phone business. We would be digging a ditch or something, and his phone would ring. He'd answer it and hold it up to his ear with one hand and hold his shovel with the other. You'd hear him say "hey baby, whatcha wearing?"

Welcome to WS!

I'm going to have to agree with you. There is something she was doing during her 'working' hours for 2 years but no one can verify what.

WHAT WAS CASEY DOING DURING THE DAY?

I know for a fact she watched big brother live feeds and read the big brother blogs and updates.....how do i know--she subscribed to my blogs and on July 16- I was contacted via myspace from Cindy asking for my help as Casey subscribed to my blogs....Cindy sent out notices to everyone....wanting us to repost her message for help to find Caylee.

Welcome to WS!

I'm going to have to agree with you. There is something she was doing during her 'working' hours for 2 years but no one can verify what.

In one of his interviews LA said he had verified that Casey was working. He said he followed the trail to the first of this year and did not see a reason to chase it beyond that. He refused to say where. I think had it have been CEO of a buisiness he would have said. It must have been something the family felt ashamed of.

I reckon she was a DNA collection technician.

WHAT WAS CASEY DOING DURING THE DAY?

I know for a fact she watched big brother live feeds and read the big brother blogs and updates.....how do i know--she subscribed to my blogs and on July 16- I was contacted via myspace from Cindy asking for my help as Casey subscribed to my blogs....Cindy sent out notices to everyone....wanting us to repost her message for help to find Caylee.

Has Cindy followed it up with you? Did she solicit donations or even just ask how you are doing? I would bet if you wrote her and ask a few mild questions that she would start an open correspondance. She loves to have her opinion heard.

I reckon she has enough mouth for another row of teeth

My belief she was sitting at home. Why? That is where Caylee had all of her toy's and bed to take nap's. Why go anywhere beyond the home front. Can be on the computer as well, meeting new BF's. JMO

My vote was for hanging out at her parents house while they were at work. I'm sure even if there was shift work involved, at some point their schedules overlapped.

I had to laugh at the call girl/stripper option. I would have more respect for her if she was doing one of those things because at least it would be an attempt to earn her own money.

Casey sat around at home on the internet and playing on her cell phone.

....still does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member